Will I get this job at a law firm?

kai

I just accidentally saw a job posting at a law firm on FB and decided to apply by sending a message to the attorney who later told me to send my resume over to his email and I did. I have the experience so I am a good fit for the position so I feel like I might get the job but decided to cast a chart. Will I get the position I just applied to? I’m conflicted over this chart. The moon is in 10th Conjunct the mid heaven so planets conj the angle is good but moon is also in detriment in Leo and it makes no aspect with me as mars and with sun the ruler of 10th. Mars... me in my 1st house but I am received well by sun don’t i? Jupiter and Leo are fire signs. There’s no aspect between the 10th and 1st either. Sun is also in aqua and I think it’s in detriment isn’t it? Do u say no to this chart? I currently have sun Venus and merc transiting my 10th and mercury is even conj my mid heaven so I hope these current transits bring me positivity in this regard. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_job_at_law_firm_hr.67543.14289.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_i_get_a_job_at_law_firm_hr.67543.14289.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 30

Chrysalis

I think that moon/mc looks good for a yes. 10th house can also be about "getting what you want" so with the moon there it looks good.

Last edited:

kai

I think that moon/mc looks good for a yes. 10th house can also be about "getting what you want" so with the moon there it looks good.

oh really? :) i thought it's a no because of no aspects between the planets & moon being in leo in detriment. i really hope so now thank you so much!

Chrysalis

oh really? :) i thought it's a no because of no aspects between the planets & moon being in leo in detriment. i really hope so now thank you so much!

Well you'll have to see, but i would have thought moon/mc would be an outright yes regardless of dignity of moon, theres also the trine to uranus too that im looking at.

Goodluck :)

kai

Well you'll have to see, but i would have thought moon/mc would be an outright yes regardless of dignity of moon, theres also the trine to uranus too that im looking at.

Goodluck :)

yeah I also thought that moon on mc is good and i thought it was the only good thing with me being in positive dignity with the 10th house other than that i wasn't seeing anything positive that's why i felt conflicted about the chart haha

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with Chrys that Moon as you conjunct the MC is favorable, that they are conisdering you as a viable candidate for the job.
And you as Mars do apply to sextile the job/Sun, but the aspect does not perfect for a very long time.
And here are other drawbacks. First, Sun is in its detriment, so you may not like the job. And Moon peregrine and void of course, so much may come of this matter.
Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:

kai

Thanks guys really appreciate it. I will definitely keep you posted. I just hope that the time won’t conflict with my paralegal courses at the college.

tikana

i am not seeing this at all

Sun is applying to south node
mars is bleh about to be sextiled by merc nothing to do with 10th
moon in 10th - mind is on the job
IMO - meh

your problem is SUN and its condition

T

aquarius7000

Hi,

I am afraid that I do not see a favourable outcome.

The Moon, as your co-sig, Kai, on the MC shows your interest in the job, not the job's interest in you. The latter would be shown by MC's ruler (here the Sun) on the Asc. (which is you).

Also, the job, the Sun, is in its detriment, so perhaps they are not doing well or something is not right about it.

Please let us have some feeback, once you know. Good luck.

kai

Thanks for all your input guys...always appreciated!
If it doesn't work it's not a big deal to me considering that I am working from home. I figured that this would have been a good experience while I complete my paralegal studies courses. This law firm is also close to my school. I will definitely keep you posted.

kai

I’ll start with all of u in this thread then will move on to the galaxy for a bigger reimbursement for my mental stress :)

tikana

ahhahahh

personal injury!? lol

your honor, SHE TOLD ME I wont get the job?
defendant, why did you cause such distress in the plaintiff? Your assumptions were based on what?
Your honor, umm see sun was in aquarius which is its detriment then it was conjuncting south node.. to make things worse venus was separating from the sun being combusted... and your lord of asc was peregrine .. what am I supposed to do with this?
then pull 3 copies of CA 2 and say
Your honor please open chapter employment house 10 issues. Will the querent get the job he seeks?
start reading ..

Last edited:

kai

ahhahahh

personal injury!? lol

your honor, SHE TOLD ME I wont get the job?
defendant, why did you cause such distress in the plaintiff? Your assumptions were based on what?
Your honor, umm see sun was in aquarius which is its detriment then it was conjuncting south node.. to make things worse venus was separating from the sun being combusted... and your lord of asc was peregrine .. what am I supposed to do with this?
then pull 3 copies of CA 2 and say
Your honor please open chapter employment house 10 issues. Will the querent get the job he seeks?
start reading ..

hahahh the judge will smack me across the head im sure :))) but if i do end up getting the job then im going to hold everyone in this thread accountable by forcing you all to contribute to my future threads buahaha
:devil::happy::innocent::rightful:

tikana

hahahh the judge will smack me across the head im sure :))) but if i do end up getting the job then im going to hold everyone in this thread accountable by forcing you all to contribute to my future threads buahaha
:devil::happy::innocent::rightful:

we live in a sue happy state .... anything is possilbe