first time psychic reading - advice?

jangle

deleted OP since it doesn't belong in this sub thread. why can't I figure out how to delete a post o_0

Attachments

• astro_52gw_02_julia_2017411.77843.16891.jpg
    astro_52gw_02_julia_2017411.77843.16891.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

jangle

advice for first time psychic reading - progressions

Hi there.

I am going to my first psychic reading in a few weeks. I've attached my current progressed chart if anyone notices anything that particularly stands out that I should ask the psychic, I'd love to hear it.

Of course, I am a hopeless romantic (NN in the 11th - a bit of a Jane Austen complex) and only want to know about my love life (or total lack thereof) but don't want to "waste" my session if I have something that's super pressing in my progressed chart.

thanks !

Julia

Attachments

• astro_52gw_02_julia_2017411.77843.16891.jpg
    astro_52gw_02_julia_2017411.77843.16891.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 17

Loda41

Your current trends suggest you love friends, social groups, public activities, career related activities, family activities; you should ask about how to slow down and have quiet me time.

Last edited:

jangle

Your current trends suggest you love friends, social groups, public activities, career related activities, family activities; you should ask about how to slow down and have quiet me time.

Thank you, Loda

It is interesting, despite my 11th house stellium - I am quite antisocial. Fascinated by humans but can't stand to be amidst the masses. I have spent the entire winter inside my apartment and have lost touch with my only two friendships due to this. I love my ME time but maybe it is hindering my spiritual growth...you've caused me to reflect on this, thanks!