What does the future hold for us?

Ok, so things between me and 'rapper dude' have came to a head.

I upped the pressure a little bit for him to come see me and he didn't like it, he said because I asked him if he was seeing someone and it was none of my business. He's got a casual thing, his usual method of relationships. Anyway, he doesnt want to talk anymore and I'm currently in 'little girl' mode feeling 'abandoned.' Can't wait til my adult thinking cap is back on, a good sleep should help.

Anyway, I know he likes me. He's just totally adverse to any type of pressure from a girl because it reminds him of commitment. And I have abandonment issues, so you see the dilemma. And I'm stressed atm with other issues. So this is great.

I just want to know, what does the future hold for us? Because this is the 2nd time we have been in contact with each other.

Chiron in the 7th house....can't be good. Or is it destiny??

picture upload

Last edited:

Bina

Lemme try, I have to learn this horary thing...

You are Mercury and he is Jupiter, aspect between the 2 is an applying sextile, so that's good. You, Mercury are in detriment, so you are in a weak position. That is if he is 7th house of relationships. If it is more casual, then he may be 5th house, Saturn, Mercury is going to conjunct Saturn, so also good. It seems further meetings will be happen.
Moon's next aspect is a square to the Sun, so this may be why you are not feeling too good, also moon is in the 12th house, so hidden feelings?

Ok, this is like a first try for me at horary, so don't rely on anything I wrote :whistling:. Wait for the experts....:tongue:

Lemme try, I have to learn this horary thing...

You are Mercury and he is Jupiter, aspect between the 2 is an applying sextile, so that's good. You, Mercury are in detriment, so you are in a weak position. That is if he is 7th house of relationships. If it is more casual, then he may be 5th house, Saturn, Mercury is going to conjunct Saturn, so also good. It seems further meetings will be happen.
Moon's next aspect is a square to the Sun, so this may be why you are not feeling too good, also moon is in the 12th house, so hidden feelings?

Ok, this is like a first try for me at horary, so don't rely on anything I wrote :whistling:. Wait for the experts....:tongue:

Thank you Bina, your first reading as well :)

I've been reading up on what you said. Moon in *Leo is strong...but moon being in 12th, would that mean strong emotions? I think the 12th house moon and that it squares the sun next, is about my emotions being the cause of the end in communication. Or my own worst enemy when it comes to my emotions.

We haven't been in a relationship so I think it would indeed be classed as casual, but we've been talking everyday and I am indeed the one in the weak position as he stopped talking to me, so maybe it's 7th.

Not sure what to think of the Sun square moon...

Last edited:

Bina

Mercury is weak whether he is 5th or 7th, because he is in detriment. And moon is in Leo, in the Sun's sign (next aspect is to Sun), so this may be good.
12th house is hidden matters, also worries and sorrows.

Last edited:
Mercury is weak whether he is 5th or 7th, because he is in detriment. And moon is in Leo, in the Sun's sign (next aspect is to Sun), so this may be good.
12th house is hidden matters, also worries and sorrows.

Ah ok, it defo makes sense. And Leo not Sag oops!! hes also a Leo, which is interesting.

Not sure what the hidden matter is. Actually, yeah I do. There's something I've been hiding from him that's a huge worry to me, so I actually have know (deep down) i need to be on my own for a bit longer. But I think it's the fact he's holding back that draws me to him, and we are so similar, I think he might be 'the one.' And another side of me knows I will meet someone totally different and more stable, so it's the challenge I like, who knows.

Last edited:
Just to update: he got in touch after a couple of days and was surprisingly positve and described me as a 'delicate petal' and my emotions are 'all over the gaf' and is advising me,it's very sweet. He didn't mean to say it so it wasn't false flattery (not his style anyway.)

I'm thinking maybe the 12th house moon relates to his hidden emotions and he was keeping his feelings hidden from me until he was more sure himself. Compared to when we first started talking and had past issues, he cares for me a lot. So the 12th house could be a symbol for my current emotional stress, as well as his hidden feelings..?

Still not sure what the future holds though or how far the Leo moon coming into aspect with sun soon is referring to...

Bina

Thanks for the update! Sounds like things are moving in a good way. :love:

I think the moon is more about you than about him. It's also about what happens next...

(I really hope someone else will chip in, my knowledge about horary is very limited :innocent:)

Thanks for the update! Sounds like things are moving in a good way. :love:

I think the moon is more about you than about him. It's also about what happens next...

(I really hope someone else will chip in, my knowledge about horary is very limited :innocent:)

Hehe...maybe they will...I have posted about 3 horary charts this week (about different subjects, mainly health) so they're probably helping other people first. BUT we may get lucky :)

Bunraku

I think he loves you (or at least thinks greatly of you) lol
Mercury is in the home sign of Jupiter

and my emotions are 'all over the gaf' and is advising me
Also, the dignity of the significator (the 1st house) in question can indicate their character/behavior :whistling:

Does this mean a relationship will happen or we have feelings but there are still obstacles to overcome like he is still unsure, sun detriment Venus? So it's not set in stone?

Bunraku

If you wanna bring up the Sun, recall the Sun’s effect on other planets and check the receptions of Sun/Merc after it enters Sag.

I am wondering what Saturn is. Does Merc act as a TOL from Jup to Sat?

If you wanna bring up the Sun, recall the Sun’s effect on other planets and check the receptions of Sun/Merc after it enters Sag.

I just don't think this chart is as positive as it first looks....the sun will be squaring Venus and the moon in 12th represents me as well as the possible journey....Saturn in 7th making a trine to the sun...he will want a relationship but the moon 12th matters will get in the way, as the sun also representing him is in fall of the moon,...I think I will be the undoing of it :(

Last edited:
Also, the dignity of the significator (the 1st house) in question can indicate their character/behavior :whistling:
Ok so the first house ascendant is north node....which according to this -

"Thirdly, I found North Node on the cusp of the Ascendant, a Signe of good to the Parliment, for the 1st house signified that honorable Society"

That it will mean he has good intentions towards me? Long-term intentions with it being north node....or maybe just positive intentions can be the most sensible conclusion.

Sun is in bad reception to Venus, love matters, so it still shows the negative feelings from the previous horary, but Jupiter is in Libra, which balances out the negative feelings. Especially because Venus is me and this is a love horary.

I have Saturn in Sagittarius in my natal and I know it effects the moral code. With it being in house 4, and sag not a good placement for Saturn, I would say there is concerns regarding the family life...or concerns regarding 'what is right.' I don't know what TOL means I tried to google it lol

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Querent = 1st house = Mercury
(Potential) Partner = 7th house = Jupiter

Mercury is in Jupiter's dignity. Yes, he likes you. Mercury will aspect Jupiter in a sextile, so, yes, there is a connection.

What I don't like is the Moon in the 12th and Neptune right on the 7th house. Seems like either some sort of unfulfilled yearning/longing, or something wishy-washy.

Is he completely free?

Hi,

Querent = 1st house = Mercury
(Potential) Partner = 7th house = Jupiter

Mercury is in Jupiter's dignity. Yes, he likes you. Mercury will aspect Jupiter in a sextile, so, yes, there is a connection.

What I don't like is the Moon in the 12th and Neptune right on the 7th house. Seems like either some sort of unfulfilled yearning/longing, or something wishy-washy.

Is he completely free?

The moon in 12th is worrying me too...from what I know, the moon is me and also the journey...and the 12th house can be taken many different ways. It could symbolize my emotional/personal problems as I'm still grieving for my Gran, or it could symbolise other things like,

"If Saturn ruling the 12th and is angular, then secrets (described as skeletons in the closet) and private affairs will come to a head, and become public, and cause embarrassment."

Or

"Misfortune, misadventure, arrest, kidnap, subversion, bondage, shame, slavery. Persons represented are social misfits, failures, criminal, slaves, kidnap victim, kidnappers, enslavers. "

Putting it into relation to the situation, it could mean both my emotional problems, but if the moon is also a journey, it could show that being a constant 'theme' of our relationship, being no aspects between him or me and the moon...that seems likely that moon in 12th then means the failure and nothing happening next...?

Yes he probably is having a casual relationship with someone. We have met up in person a couple of times last year but have only been in contact more recently for 3 months via voice messaging everyday. He's building up trust with me again. I brought it up with him and he said it was none of my business, which is true albeit hurtful. But I hope it is just casual and nothing that will hinder our future....?

Last edited: