Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

AppLeo

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

Rising Leo, MC Taurus. Songwriter and motivational speaker fit that.

Ruler of the Ascendant is in the 8th conjunct Mercury. Mercury is our speech, so this person definitely has something to say. Mercury in the 8th house people have very powerful words, which is once again pointing to songwriter or motivational speaker.

The MC is in the 9th house. The 9th house deals with our higher knowledge in stuff. Once again this points to songwriter or motivational speaker because the 9th house definitely seems the type to gives speeches. It's like the scientific house and the last part of the scientific method is to "communicate your results" either through a powerpoint or speech.

***just a random thought.. napoleon has his Mercury exactly on his ascendant, but that also means that his mercury could be associated in the 9th house and he was known for being motivating in his speeches.

Mars and Jupiter are aspecting Venus which points more towards motivational speaker than a songwriter. But this person's sun and mercury are in Pisces which points to a songwriter. Kesha was a Pisces and wrote all kinds of songs for many many different artists.

I'm stuck...

I'm going to go with songwriter ultimately. Pisces Sun, Moon in Libra, and Leo Ascendant, with Taurus MC is more of a "creative" combination. If this person had scorpio, or like capricorn combined with the Leo ascendant then I would think motivational speaker.

Songwriter. :3

conspiracy theorist

Alright, my preliminary guess will be pilot.

Short version:

- Mars/Jupiter in the ascendant. Mars is 9th house ruler of travel connected to the natural significator of long distance journeys. Also, of the three professional
planets that is most angular.

- MC ruler is in Aries and the 9th house. International focus, movement, speed: Pilot

- Moon is in air sign and in the 3rd house. This is a strong symbol towards travel and movement and air signs make it above the ground/skyward.

Though there are some other things that I'm seeing that would make me change my decision, I'm picking pilot for now.

theV

Motivational Speaker:

Mercury Conjunct Sun
Mars conjunct Jupiter, motivational, optimist and energetic.
Pluto conjunct Moon in the third house the house of communication, Persuasive personality.
Leo rising naturally attract and energize people with their solar deposition, Mars/Jupiter adds to that optimistic happy go lucky feel. The person ia natural conversational with Mercury/Sun Moon/Pluto in the 3rd house He is the ability to know what make people tick (moon/pluto, mercury 8th house and motivate them mars/jupiter).

It is also a good chart for psychologist.

Last edited:

theV

I imagine sib read our comments while eating popcorn and laughing.

detectahead

Sun in Pisces/8H Leo Asc
Their pleasurable fantasies are transformed into reality and expressed through music acting art and dance on the stage.

Taurus on MC/Venus in Aries
Beauty in action
Actively creative in artistic pursuits

I would dare to say that ballet is the dramatization of a fantasy story setting expressed through artistic dance on stage

Neptune in the 5th
Inspiration through music art film singing and dance

Saturn square Neptune
Fear of authority/responsibility
The challenge of this square is defining and mastering the skills and values between fantasy and reality.
Failures will occur but this is simply a way of testing their abilities so as to sharpen and hone their hidden talents in order for them to succeed

Mars conjunct Jupiter in Virgo
Abundant healthy energy
To analyze and determine the practical execution of creating enthusiasm and action in others.
Jupiter rules the thighs,Pisces rules the feet.
The the main working body parts associated with ballet dance.

Moon conjunct Pluto
Yes, I can see how this aspect stands out for a motivational speaker but, I see it more as an emotional person who is intensely pastionate about there work and expresses that verbally which has a compelling influence over others. Besides, this is a Pisces person who is usually emotional and shy.Hard enough to motivate themselves let alone others.
My choice is:
Ballet teacher
Lol! And all that I have said could add up to nothing but ****! Good luck everyone!

This last statement has nothing to do with the career analysis. I was wondering if this person attended séances and tried to communicate with the "other side"?

sibylline

I was wondering if this person attended séances and tried to communicate with the "other side"?

I don't know all of the details of their life but considering their religion and upbringing, I'm pretty sure this is a no.

Good analysis.

AppLeo

Are you gonna tell us the answer tonight Sibyl???

david starling

Ballet Teacher.

Mutable flow in Pisces for dancing, and Virgo for directed-energy, expression, and disciplined precision. Venus in Aries, beauty revealed through energetic-movement. Leo Asc+Piscean Sun+Neptune in Sagittarius=high-energy Pisces, perfect for ballet.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Heres my reason for choosing songwritter:

The part of spiritual service is at 16 pisces smushed between the sun- merc conjunction.

Sun:

"AN OFFICER INSTRUCTING HIS MEN BEFORE A SIMULATED ASSAULT UNDER A BARRAGE OF LIVE SHELLS.

KEYNOTE: The need for thorough rehearsing before any complex and inherently dangerous social ritual in which power is used or evoked."

Service:

"IN THE QUIET OF HIS STUDY A CREATIVE INDIVIDUAL EXPERIENCES A FLOW OF INSPIRATION.

KEYNOTE: Reliance upon one's inner source of inspiration or guidance."

Mercury:

"IN A GIGANTIC TENT, VILLAGERS WITNESS A SPECTACULAR PERFORMANCE.

KEYNOTE: The collective appeal of a well-staged and exciting display of skill and/or oratory."

the venus at 28 aries makes me think of songwriter (A large audience confronts the performer who dissapointed their expectations. The necessity for mature preperation and self criticism.) Neptune and Saturn are both sesquiquadrate the MC. Said planets are involved in a t-square with mercury in pisces. Plus the closest aspect to the AC is the sextile from the moon in libra third house which seems good for songwriting in this chart. Mars-jupiter conjunction are in intellectual virgo and nn is "An unsealed letter"

sibylline

Songwriter.

Songwritter.

winners-banner.png

sibylline

Yes, some love songs, inspirational songs, songs about life and difficult experiences. Some of it has a sadder, darker feel.

sibylline

^No. :)

So in my view the reason why this chart skews towards creative verbal expression instead of creative physical expression is the emphasis on Mercury and the 3rd house and the overall introversion indicated (notice that all but one of the traditional planets is Rx).

MC ruler is Venus in Aries (individualism) in 9th house (publishing) disposed by Mars/Jupiter in Virgo (inspired mental energy). Venus rules the Moon/Pluto conjunction in the 3rd house of communication and the Sun/Mercury are in the sign of its exaltation opposed by Saturn. Aesthetics (Venus) is structured (Saturn) through language (3rd + Mercury). The tension of the T-square releases at the apex of Neptune in the 5th = creative self-expression.