Nessus

Allisonmarie862

Does anyone know if someone has Nessus in Pisces in the 4th house and also Chiron in the 4th house, does this have other interpretations other than abuse in the home or a wounded home life?

Last edited:

AppLeo

Asteroids are not really all that important unless they conjunct a personal planet to a very small degree. Having chiron and nessus just sitting in the 4th house doesn't really mean anything.

Last edited:

astrobunny

Does anyone know if someone has Nessus in Pisces in the 4th house and also Chiron in the 4th house, does this have other interpretations other than abuse in the home or a wounded home life? My son has this and my husband and I are 100% not abusers, though now I worry he will feel some form of neglect. Thank you!
You have to look at their aspects. See if they have any that are close (3 degrees and less).

Allisonmarie862

The only thing I see even close is a tight opposition from
Nessus (within 1 degree) to Jupiter. There's also a possible conjunction with his Neptune though I believe it's 4 degrees or more.

Last edited:

Allisonmarie862

Also his Uranus which is in the 4th house squares his Pluto... That doesn't sound good, but I also have almost no idea what I am talking about. His Uranus also trines his Saturn. Those are the only 2 aspects from Uranus in the 4th.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

astrobunny

Also his Uranus which is in the 4th house squares his Pluto... That doesn't sound good, but I also have almost no idea what I am talking about. His Uranus also trines his Saturn. Those are the only 2 aspects from Uranus in the 4th.

Thanks again!
It helps to see the chart. Post it in the read my chart for people to properly look at it.