Best regards

Pluto2909

Hi everybody,

I'm really glad to join this community.
I'm french and I'm living in Paris so please excuse my poor english that I principally improve by watching TV shows. Anyway, I hope I'll be able to help some people here by answering some questions and I hope I'll be helped too in some personal matters although my practice of astrology for more than 10 years now that could make me king in my domain... But when you want to interpret you own chart and make predictions about your own life, it's always, at least often, quite a challenge.

Maybe you'll read me very soon with The question i'm wondering about. I should write a new post called "Me, Myself, Astrology and Lottery". I'm wondering...:biggrin:

Thanks to everyone,

Pluto2909 ( Sam)
My best regards.

Sabatei

Hello, Sam, you seem like an interesting person! *sorry for honesty, I just needed to say this*
Hope you won't be leavin' anytime soon.

Pluto2909

Usually, at this time of the year, Paris is cold, even very cold sometimes with sometimes snow or rain.
This year, I mean in this winter, it was not cold at all !!! There's rain but no snow and not any cold. This is scary because we had no springtime last year and the year before. It's scary because we're all afraid that it announce a new no-springtime year. In France we have a saying "Jamais 2 sans 3" ("Never 2 without 3") so I hope that we could have a pretty springtime this year, it's the BEST season. Paris is magic when it's really springtime...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kKZxbgBL68&feature=kp&hd=1

:innocent:

Pluto2909

Sabatei, that's exactly what I thought about it. I'm so constantly astonished by scorpio's intuition. You have no idea,...or you have probably...:biggrin:

Sabatei

You know what? I'm astonished too. Seriously, when I want to use "Scorpio intuition" consciously, I can't. It just comes and goes. Quite amazing. Also, guess what happens when I don't listen to it...

BTW, why such a nick? Strong Pluto in your chart or do you just like that planet? :wink: And numbers, they have any meaning?
[I hope you don't mind me asking.]

Erm, sorry for spamming your topic. Curiosity... :innocent:

EDIT:
I asked question here and you kind of answered in my topic. Man, it was creepy. :D

Last edited:

Pluto2909

About my nickname, you understood attachment to Pluto. The numbers are just my date of birth 29/09 ( OMG ! Like Berlusconi that's a shame...:sick: )
I'll never blame anyone for being curious, especially not the scorpios...

Sabatei

It's not a shame unless your chart is exactly as his! :sideways: *are you into politics? I don't know a single person that would be interested in politicians of other states except for those who, indeed, are into politics!*

Good, very good, many people dislike my curiosity and talkativeness (which I understand, not everyone wants to talk with a stranger), I prefer to warn others.

Pluto2909

OMG Sabatei, you're once again just totally right !!!

-I studied Political Science when I was younger, after studying the Law. Astrology is far more difficult !

- "You two want to propitiate Saturn and Pluton so their transits won't be as hard as they should be, right? :>
Sneaky!
" EXACTLY...! Actually I chose "pluto299" in 2008 when I joined an astrology forum from France. The website still exists but the forum closed in 2011 ( the users were uncontrollables, even me sometimes) but I remember when I chose this pseudo, it was exactly because I was a bit afraid of this long time Pluto transiting in Capricorn, squaring my Sun to begin...