Dejanira conjunct NN

claudkais

I have Dejanira conjunct my NN exact in the 12th. I feel like I fall into Self-Victimization easily, I'm sure I have lessons to learn in how to work through the victimhood. But also wondering if victimhood/being the victim to others will be something I have to go through my entire life to eventually overcome.

There isn't too much information out there about it so I'm curious if anyone had any experiences with it

AppLeo

NN conjunct Dejanira doesn't really mean anything, honestly. If a person planet was involved it would have a much greater influence.

astrobunny

I have Dejanira conjunct my NN exact in the 12th. I feel like I fall into Self-Victimization easily, I'm sure I have lessons to learn in how to work through the victimhood. But also wondering if victimhood/being the victim to others will be something I have to go through my entire life to eventually overcome.

There isn't too much information out there about it so I'm curious if anyone had any experiences with it

Dejanira exactly conjunct the NN does suggest themes of victimhood throughout your life. You should post your full chart tho for a better idea of how it's manifesting. I also suggest looking at where Nessus and Orcus are also placed.

claudkais

Dejanira exactly conjunct the NN does suggest themes of victimhood throughout your life. You should post your full chart tho for a better idea of how it's manifesting. I also suggest looking at where Nessus and Orcus are also placed.

Thanks for the response, I've attached my chart. Nessus is near my stellium but not really close enough to be really considered in my opinion, Orcus is square my mars within a degree

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_claudia_hc.16762.53911.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_claudia_hc.16762.53911.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 20