Will family accept relationship?

astrobunny

The bolded portion above concerns me. How can anyone truly make a 'promise' like that? It is not possible to control how much you like someone or not.

It makes me worry that they are seeing you as an 'object' that they are bringing in to help spice up 'THEIR' marriage. I see that as a symptom of the mars/saturn square. :sad:

The Moon is in an applying square to the Sun. I see that is the future implosion in the entire situation.
With the Sun/Moon square, how long do you think it will be until it happens? I noticed there are 8 units between them. Do you know of how someone determines hour, days, weeks?

tikana

your mom is very angry and feels like there is nothing she can do .. also there is a sense of she didnt raise you right..

so i dont think she will approve anyone who you bring to the house.

T

waybread

astrobunny-- hey, it's your life; and as you put it, you're an adult. (>21 years old.)

This is an old-fashioned word, but there are couples who at least used to be known as "swingers," or participants in an "open marriage." They wanted to keep the marriage going, just not be monogamous about it. If you've known this couple for only 5 months, you may not yet be perfectly clear about what this couple's motives are.

But I doubt that they're in this ménage à trois for your personal benefit, no matter how kind they may be to you.

I have to wonder, never mind Mom's hope that you'll find a monogamous rich suitor, why you don't think you deserve someone else's undivided love?