Urania is Our Salvation

I've just read that having a heavy Jupiter influence is common on the day of death...does this not stress that no planet is purely benefic or malefic..?

david starling

I've just read that having a heavy Jupiter influence is common on the day of death...does this not stress that no planet is purely benefic or malefic..?

I think it's how you deal with it that counts. Any Astrological-planet (which includes the Moon and Sun) can be your "Ally" or your "Enemy". My Chart-allies as I see them are Jupiter and Mercury. My Chart-enemy is Saturn. I now think Saturn can actually be helpful to me in the context of this Age, where we have to play by Saturn's rules. It could be that Jupiter eases the Passage, where death is unavoidable.

Last edited:
I think it's how you deal with it that counts. Any Astrological-planet (which includes the Moon and Sun) can be your "Ally" or your "Enemy". My Chart-allies as I see them are Jupiter and Mercury. My Chart enemy is Saturn. I now think Saturn can actually be helpful to me in the context of this Age, where we have to play by Saturn's rules.

Ah yes, your nn Gemini...the wolf looking up to the sky...it's a pity I missed Kitchy but il maybe search her posts and learn about Saturn.

What's that saying - one man's enemy, is another man's freedom fighter!!

david starling

I think it's how you deal with it that counts. Any Astrological-planet (which includes the Moon and Sun) can be your "Ally" or your "Enemy". My Chart-allies as I see them are Jupiter and Mercury. My Chart-enemy is Saturn. I now think Saturn can actually be helpful to me in the context of this Age, where we have to play by Saturn's rules. It could be that Jupiter eases the Passage, where death is unavoidable.

Bluebell, I added something about Jupiter you might have missed.

david starling

Can a malefic not be our salvation? I'm a bit confused by the whole argument going on here.

It's not an argument, it's a discussion. :biggrin: If Saturn is a Malefic in my Chart, it's in Leo in H6, and has helped me survive. So, I guess the answer to your question is "yes". It may be in the way of my heart's Desire, but I'd say survival is a primary concern!

Last edited:
Bluebell, I added something about Jupiter you might have missed.

It could be that Jupiter eases the Passage, where death is unavoidable.

Thanks for the clarification. Just got back from a walk and I thought to myself the only way Jupiter could bring about death is if it 'expanded' that opportunity, which is what you said. And also that 'death' may not necessarily be negative if it's seen as 'spiritual progression.'

Last edited: