What do our charts say about our marriage?

Sometimes we seem to be exact opposites. Opposites really must attract.

I don't know where to create an online synastry chart, so I hope that our individual charts alone are enough to interpret.

Edit: I have uploaded our synastry chart.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_lyricofthewolf.13488.59668.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_lyricofthewolf.13488.59668.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 67
  • HusbandChart.gif
    HusbandChart.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SynastryChart.jpg
    SynastryChart.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

GPrincess

Sometimes we seem to be exact opposites. Opposites really must attract.

I don't know where to create an online synastry chart, so I hope that our individual charts alone are enough to interpret.

In the same site which you made those charts you can choose from the chart selection the synastry chart.

rahu

Banned
I ran a composite chart for your marriage and it is very interesting.
the vertex is conjunct the south node which always gives a otherworldly or paranormal feeling to the marriage. these aspects show that many similar unusual occurrences have happen to both of you. this often gives a feeling of a similar destiny at work.
mercury is conjunct to Uranus so there is a strong psychic/astral connection between you. likely you can read each other's minds and often have similar dreams ort are ineach other's dreams. the mercury/Uranus conjunction shows you are both very intelligent and forward looking.

the stellium of venus/sun/juno shows the love between you that resulted in a marriage as this stellium is opposed to mars on the descendant.
with the psyche/Eros midpoint conjunct to jun and venus, you have a very idealistic and romantic feeling for each other that also contributed deciding to get ,married. eris is on the IC which shows a strong physical passion in addition to the almost spiritual attraction you have .
Saturn is conjunct the north node which usually shows there is economic or social/political power running thru your families. this shows you husband to be very talented in his chosen endeavors and gives him an aura of a "adept" or someone who can work with higher powers.
the sun/moon midpoint is conjunct to Saturn and the node which shows much of the marriage revolves around his wishes and direction.
there are some problematic aspects here though. sedan is square to orcus and the midpoint is opposed to venus et.al.
this shows that there are emotional issues that are not talked about. this aspect can bring unexpected silence or distance at times.
the opposite natures that you mention maybe a function of the Saturn/sun midpoint conjunct to Uranus. this is a classic bipolar aspect, as it shows those opposite directions and/or a up and down emotions.
nessus is square to Uranus and the sun/Saturn midpoint. nessus is associated with abusive conditions ,so it seems that in spite of the amazing emotional attraction between you, there are also times of conflict and cold emotional distances between you. nessus is likely part of the reason that there is a emotional distance between you at times.

currently, there seems to be some uncertainty about his actions. he is being closed about his intentions.
actually it seems that you and he have been talking about the nature of your marriage. I don't see a imminent problem but apparently you and he are airing out the minor and major points of irritation in the marriage.
there may be feelings of separating but I can't say for sure, it just seems that the affairs between you and him are quite tense.
there could be a sense he is having an affair as he is being so closed. but this is just a speculation on my part.

rahu

Mysherrypies

I see that your moon in Sagittarius conjuncts his Saturn in Sagittarius. He may be a wet blanket for you when it comes to your emotions. Saturn is restriction and the moon is our emotions. However, you do need to remember that Saturn is willing to put in the hard work and go for the long haul in such relationships whether good or bad aspected to the inner planets like the moon. You may feel as though sometimes he criticizes you and stifles your emotions. He may pick on you here and there. You will feel his influence heavily. Saturn is a heavy planet after all. This is a common aspect found in married couples. Saturn again is willing to commit even if you feel he is nagging at you.