Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Analysis Game)

conspiracy theorist

Re: Careers by the Natal Chart (An Educational Guessing Game)

My bf saw the round with the drama teacher and said that you really didn't win because humblingstar gave the first guess that it was in that field. He said that announcing the person is warm is a terrible idea and that I should tell the person privately otherwise it makes no sense. I thought, "I don't have the time" but I'm thinking I should do that from now on. Thanks Mars in Cap ruled by a rising Saturn...I have my own dictator, I mean personal assistant...I mean, very helpful partner.

I second the motion for keeping it private. That way, people won't throw the chart aside once the career area has been found. Maybe you can make a general warm comment sometimes but keep the correct person's name secret. Also, you could add that the guess has to be backed up by astrology in the same post or else it will be valid. It's your thread so you decide.

With all of that, I'll commence with the next chart.

sibylline

I second the motion for keeping it private. That way, people won't throw the chart aside once the career area has been found. Maybe you can make a general warm comment sometimes but keep the correct person's name secret. Also, you could add that the guess has to be backed up by astrology in the same post or else it will be valid. It's your thread so you decide.

With all of that, I'll commence with the next chart.

Good suggestions. I'll add the astrology backing part when I post each new chart until everyone gets the hang of it.

See you on the next round.

sibylline

Waiting for guesses, especially from aniani. This might have to move into tomorrow if not done within the next hour or so.

aniani

I can't think of anything else based on what I can see on the chart :crying:

sibylline

aniani, there are more.

Something to do with buildings - real estate agent, construction worker, architect?

The boldest was your closest guess.

Think inside the box, think on top of the box. There is a sign in the chart that connects very nicely to this. :)

aniani

Hmmm I still can't see it. :pouty: I will let someone else try!

aniani

My last guess - Mortage broker or property investor

sibylline

property investor

YES!!!

10-gold-medal-vector-free-cliparts-that-you-can-download-to-you-fygtgT-clipart.jpeg

Real estate investor.

See, aniani, just know you can do it. You're great at this. :happy:

aniani

Thanks for your kind motivations throughout :D Your last 'clue' did help. Not sure if you were referring to Moon trine MC and Moon in 5th made me think he/she probably takes risks. And hence my guess :)

conspiracy theorist

Thanks for your kind motivations throughout :D Your last 'clue' did help. Not sure if you were referring to Moon trine MC and Moon in 5th made me think he/she probably takes risks. And hence my guess :)

5th houses significance to speculations. Very nice

sibylline

I wasn't referring to either of those but good thinking. See, that's why I love this thread -- you can see all sides of a chart.

Congrats again, hope to see you with a future chart. :happy:

sibylline

Okay, next chart. Remember to base all guesses in astrological factors.

Attachments

• lchart.jpg
    lchart.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 28

conspiracy theorist

Cool.

First off, this person seems to be strongly compassionate and people-oriented, believes in good manners and harmony in there relationships. Reason is because of Venus conjunct the ascendant, Moon conjunct the midheaven, and ruler of the ascendant located in Pisces opposed to Saturn (which may add some reserve to the character) as well as a square to Neptune to soften them up some more. Sun in 12th adds to the "softness" or non-obstructiveness.

Moon on MC with MC ruler in the 5th, added to the other previous indicators leads me to suspect that their career is in childcare or something child related. Factoring these with the signs of Capricorn and Gemini my first couple of guesses will be:

Nurse
Teacher (this because of Jupiter in the 5th too)
Child's right advocate (Mars conjunct an angle and the n.node cannot be discounted for adding a strong fighting spirit)

sibylline

Cool.

First off, this person seems to be strongly compassionate and people-oriented, believes in good manners and harmony in there relationships. Reason is because of Venus conjunct the ascendant, Moon conjunct the midheaven, and ruler of the ascendant located in Pisces opposed to Saturn (which may add some reserve to the character) as well as a square to Neptune to soften them up some more. Sun in 12th adds to the "softness" or non-obstructiveness.

I think the bolded parts are very true but the others not as much. He's people-oriented but definitely reserved.

Moon on MC with MC ruler in the 5th, added to the other previous indicators leads me to suspect that their career is in childcare or something child related. Factoring these with the signs of Capricorn and Gemini my first couple of guesses will be:

Nurse
Teacher (this because of Jupiter in the 5th too)
Child's right advocate (Mars conjunct an angle and the n.node cannot be discounted for adding a strong fighting spirit)

None of these those; far from it.

AppLeo

Model
Beauty pageant person
Someone involved in social media