Hello, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Sabatei

Greetings from Poland, 20y old femme Scorpio here with Asc in Libra and Moon in Pisces!
I'm quite new to the astroworld, still learning and kinda confused about interpretating charts. I have never been on English astro-forum before, so I might not get some 'professional words'. *I hope Google will guide me!*
It's nice to meet you all!

Ps. Please, inform me if I do any linguistic errors, I'm not extra in English. (;

JUPITERASC

Greetings from Poland, 20y old femme Scorpio here with Asc in Libra and Moon in Pisces!
I'm quite new to the astroworld, still learning and kinda confused about interpretating charts. I have never been on English astro-forum before, so I might not get some 'professional words'. *I hope Google will guide me!*
It's nice to meet you all!

Ps. Please, inform me if I do any linguistic errors, I'm not extra in English. (;
Hello Sabatei, welcome to our astrological learning forum :smile:
Some of us have many years of astrological learning completed
and others are beginners, so there is a good mix of skills
and we all learn by discussion

Interpreting charts takes time because it is necessary to read the texts
re-read and study until understood
then practice the techniques

On our forum anyone may practice chart reading skills
in order to learn

There are also many branches of astrology to choose from
including Chinese, Western, Vedic,
Uranian, Sidereal, Tropical, Hellenistic, Modern, Ancient,
Horary, Medical, Relationship, Event/Electional, Natal, Mundane or World astrology of nations and cities,
ad infinitum

Pluto2909

Welcome Sabatei,

I'm just like you, very new here (yesterday ) and french, living in Paris, so I'm not very fluent in english. I use sometimes "Google translate" to help me.
Scorpio rising sign Libra is always fascinating to me, I know that very well believe me ! Moon in Pisces is also a specialty: my mother, one of my best former friend,... Whatever. To learn astrology, you'll have to read books and exercise with your own chart and the charts of your friends and family, also celebrities. But if you wanna have an answer about one point in your chart, then ask, I'm sure I can be able to give you an answer. Just avoid asking 10 questions in the same time !!! :biggrin:

Sabatei

Hi, Jupiterasc!

Interpreting charts takes time because it is necessary to read the texts
re-read and study until understood
then practice the techniques

Yea, it's pretty much like science, isn't it? ;D

On our forum anyone may practice chart reading skills
in order to learn

It's great. Admittedly, I'm a little bit 'shy' because I'm a newbie in astro and on forum
, but I hope I'll be more self-confident soon.

There are also many branches of astrology to choose from
including Chinese, Western, Vedic,
Uranian, Sidereal, Tropical, Hellenistic, Modern, Ancient,
Horary, Medical, Relationship, Event/Electional, Natal, Mundane or World astrology of nations and cities,
ad infinitum

Oh my, I even didn't know some of the above exist... Discovering them will be such a fun! Thanks!

Hello, Pluto2909!

I'm just like you, very new here (yesterday ) and french, living in Paris, so I'm not very fluent in english.

Paris, Paris, the city of Love... Is it really as full of love as people say? :D

I use sometimes "Google translate" to help me.

Hahah, yes, it's very helpful. I do the same. :)

Scorpio rising sign Libra is always fascinating to me, I know that very well believe me !

Oh, why is that?

Moon in Pisces is also a specialty: my mother, one of my best former friend,... Whatever.

I'm sorry about your friend.

To learn astrology, you'll have to read books and exercise with your own chart and the charts of your friends and family, also celebrities.

Books about astrology, occult etc. in Poland are expensive, unfortunately. Though when I see a good book with normal price, I always buy it.

But if you wanna have an answer about one point in your chart, then ask, I'm sure I can be able to give you an answer. Just avoid asking 10 questions in the same time !!!

Haha, thank you and don't worry! I'm not that kind of person. Unless I wanna learn.

Oh, and thank you for advices, Pluto and Jupiter. ;)

Pluto2909

hello Sabatei,
I will try to answer your questions as they come.

- First, "Paris, Paris, the city of Love... Is it really as full of love as people say?" No, that's a urban legend except when you're in love. It's really the most beautiful city in the world for lovers but Paris, a city always full of love, NO !

- "
Scorpio rising sign Libra is always fascinating to me, I know that very well believe me !" Libra is definitely my sign but with a cunjunction Sun/Pluto, I know very well the plutonian issues ( sex, death, esoterism,...). Most of all, I had a relation with a girl scorpio/rising sign scorpio. It was a relation which lasted only 4 months but it changed my life. When she dumped me with such a brutality, I suffered so much. I had to understand what was goin'on in my head and I began studying astrology. It was 12 years ago.

- "
Books about astrology, occult etc. in Poland are expensive, unfortunately. Though when I see a good book with normal price, I always buy it." Fortunately, there's also internet. Use your investigation links to find pedagogic websites. Anyway, you'll be helped enough here i guess... :whistling:

Best regards,

Sam.

Sunny

Hi, Sabatei,
welcome to the forum where you'll learning very much!
My ASC is also Libra with Sun/Scorpio in the ASC. So I know your very intense sentiments and understand Pluto2909 very well.
"I love Paris in the springtime" is always right for strangers, yes.:happy::happy: Because they have the time to enjoy this beautiful metropolis, but if you have to live and to work there, that's another story.

Good luck here!

Sunny

Sabatei

hello Sabatei,
I will try to answer your questions as they come.

- First, "Paris, Paris, the city of Love... Is it really as full of love as people say?" No, that's a urban legend except when you're in love. It's really the most beautiful city in the world for lovers but Paris, a city always full of love, NO !

Good to know! Many women dream of Paris because of that legend. They'd be so disappointed.

- "
Scorpio rising sign Libra is always fascinating to me, I know that very well believe me !" Libra is definitely my sign but with a cunjunction Sun/Pluto, I know very well the plutonian issues ( sex, death, esoterism,...). Most of all, I had a relation with a girl scorpio/rising sign scorpio. It was a relation which lasted only 4 months but it changed my life. When she dumped me with such a brutality, I suffered so much. I had to understand what was goin'on in my head and I began studying astrology. It was 12 years ago.

Awful to go through, but needed as well, eh?

Fortunately, there's also internet. Use your investigation links to find pedagogic websites. Anyway, you'll be helped enough here i guess... :whistling:

Ha, and if I told you I have no Internet?
Couldn't stop myself, sorry.
By now I'm reading forums, so many topics, my oh my... Although I'm sure it'll help me.

Hi there, Sunny!

My ASC is also Libra with Sun/Scorpio in the ASC. So I know your very intense sentiments and understand Pluto2909 very well.

Cool to know another Libra-asc! I heard there's many people with Lib-asc, but I don't meet them often...

"I love Paris in the springtime" is always right for strangers, yes.:happy::happy: Because they have the time to enjoy this beautiful metropolis, but if you have to live and to work there, that's another story.

I guess it's quite common, when you live in X Country you think another countries are amazing, especially when tv/media makes them look cooler. :biggrin:

Good luck here!

Sunny
Thx!

Jesse Booth

So, Sabatei...

I noticed that you really like to use quotes in your posts...

images

After much consideration, I've decided we are going to get along very well together, Sabatei.

images

Sabatei

AHAHAH.
Oh God, at first I thought you're some kind of a moderator and you want to scream at me for those quotes! I nearly got a heart attack!
You gave me so much laugh with pics, thank you, thank you!

Jesse Booth

Oh, I'm as far from a moderator as you can get.
If I was in charge of moderation, this forum would turn into Somalia within a week.

images

I need to stop posting pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio from The Great Gatsby to illustrate my tone/point before it turns into a habit.

images

...Then again, this is a much better idea than using Insanity Wolf for that purpose!

images

MarkirRasheem

Hello Sabatei :) im also new to this site.. every body seems very friendly here :) i'm also libra rising with venus in pisces and we're almost the same age! Look foward to learning with you in the future!!