when will a get the job?

spiritwoman

I recently resigned from my current job, due to prolonged exposure to stress and no support from the management.
Meanwhile I applied for 3 jobs, all of them abroad, for which I passed all tests and interviews and waiting for a positive outcome to at least one of them. I have a strong preference for one of them, where the interviewing panel seemed to like me. The second one, I did not get the same positive vibes while the interview for the third one did not go as well.
I am wondering when will I get the next new job?
Thanks a million!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_new_job.62289.2874.png
    astro_w2gw_new_job.62289.2874.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

tikana

I recently resigned from my current job, due to prolonged exposure to stress and no support from the management.
Meanwhile I applied for 3 jobs, all of them abroad, for which I passed all tests and interviews and waiting for a positive outcome to at least one of them. I have a strong preference for one of them, where the interviewing panel seemed to like me. The second one, I did not get the same positive vibes while the interview for the third one did not go as well.
I am wondering when will I get the next new job?
Thanks a million!

try using triplicities of Moon's current state
to see if anything pans out since you applied to multiple places.
IMO i am not seeing any of them come to fruition but I could be wrong

spiritwoman

which house represents next job? I am still having the current job from which I resigned.
I am not good at reading horary charts