Any Insights?

A

Anonymous

I am not sure what is going on with my life, feel in limbo, don't know if I should change careers, could use some advice.

Sep 11 1961 10:15 am 40n53, 74w03

Any insights?

A

Anonymous

Hi!

I am the guest from above but I registered now. Here is my chart if you need it:

junechart0fo.gif

A

Anonymous

Limbo

June,

You have had (and will have for awhile) transiting (planets moving in the sky) Neptune (spirituality, also confusion) conjuncting (energy is combined with) Nadir (inner world), so you have been (and still are feeling) an inner confusion. Neptune's confusion is caused by its "dissolving" everything around it: with Neptune all barriers are broken down and there is no longer "I" "you" "he" "she", etc. there is only "we". This can be VERY confusing, especially when you are trying to understand how you think about something. So under a strong Neptune transit, the best thing to do is to be VERY aware and accept the confusion until it passes (around the beginning of next year).

At the same time your Saturn (duty, also career) is moving toward a conjunction (energy is combined with) Midheaven (outer world). When Saturn conjuncts the Midheaven is the time when we hit the "peak" of our career. This will happen for you around June of next year. After this time, it is best to keep doing what you are good at, maintaining the same career, if possible. When Saturn is past a conjunction to the Midheaven it begins to move "down" in a chart, and person may find their career options aren't as extensive as they once were. With your North node (future goals) focused in the 10th house (duty, also career), you have career as a goal, so if you have a career now, best to stick with it and develop it as best you can.

Giving advice,

Tim

June

That was me above was not logged in.

Thanks for the advice but I feel more of a drive to start my own business somehow or find some other way to work (I don't care if it is the same work I have always done) that will be better for me then being in the miserable situation I was in.

I left a horrible job recently (I resigned when my boss retired because I didn't want to spend years at this place, it was not a "career" kind of job). I don't regret leaving that job which had no future and was a really bad situation for me to continue in. I am in this area becasue of my husband's job but it is not the best place for me career wise. I am not THAT old (43 is hardly over the hill) and I am somebody who has always been resourceful and a hard worker with a good work ethic and certainly not a slouch, but I also have dignity.

I have a friend who is almost 50 who went back to school for nursing, and a lot of my other 30 and 40 something friends are back in school too, that is the new reality, especially for anybody who works with computers since so many of our jobs went overseas.

I felt like you were telling me (in a very nice way though, I don't mean this in a bad way) that I am old with limited options? I guess I will just have to prove you wrong!

I am in a period of spiritual growth which has been really strange.

Thank you for the interpretation though, take care!

A

Anonymous

Do what you feel!

June,

My ideas were based on the astrology of the moment, not on any personal suggestion...after all, I don't even KNOW you. If you feel a need to dive into a new career, then go for it! And, whatever the outcome, you will be richer for the experience!

Encouraging,

Tim

June

I had to leave that job (with my husband's blessing) for a lot of reasons I won't go into, but it was neitiher a good job or a good place to work, leave it at that. So, I have to get another job. My quandry is do I look for the same work or different work, what I do has been pretty slow (techincal writing) to barely breathing. I was considering going back to what I used to do (administrative stuff) or starting my own business or a whole different career. Since the economy is bad, when I do find another job I want it to be one I can stay in and not have to go through another one of these periods.

So, that is the question I am trying to find the answer to.

Sorry if I was oversensitive, I just am not ready to be over the hill yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

June

I did your lessons and I liked them. I had been studying about the different aspects and stuff, but I needed more basic understanding.

I am very intutive and I find it easy to help others, but hard to figure out my own stuff. From what you told me all it really tells me is to start doing something (for a job) as soon as possible and keep doing it. I assume this means a gradual going down just like there was a gradual going up?

I should have been a counselor or a nurse, why did I pick computers? LOL.

A

Anonymous

Things to look for in a new career

June,

I originally responded to your question about "I am not sure what is going on with my life, feel in limbo, don't know if I should change careers, could use some advice" to indicate that, if possible, you should build on your strengths in your career. However, if you have not FOUND a career that plays to your strengths, we can take a look at the energies you naturally want to put into your career.

You have Leo (self-expression) modifying least aspected (strong energy) Venus (physical, also money/relationships" and Leo modifying North node (future goals) conjunct (energy is combined with) Uranus (friends, also innovation) and Virgo (daily work) modifying least aspected) Pluto (transformation, also power) focused in the 10th house (career). So you need to have a career in which you can express yourself innovatively, making money through relationships with an element of controlled daily work. You also have least aspected (strong energy) Sun (self-expression) focused in the 11th house (friends, also innovation) trine (energy goes very easily with) Saturn (duty, also career, structure). So in your career there also needs to be an element of self-expressive structure.

So THAT is a picture of what sort of career you might find fulfilling AND which would best use the "building" Saturn energy in your transit chart previously mentioned. In addition to "self-expression" think "camera", "performing arts", "theatre", "drama", etc. In short, you need to "shine" in your career, and if you're not, you're unhappy. So get out there and show the world what you've got!

Encouraging,

Tim

A

Anonymous

Thanks Tim, it was really nice of you to give me more information about that. I have so many ideas but right now everything just feels like it is falling to pieces and I am not sure what to do about any of it.

I am hoping I feel human again soon so I can get to work on some of these ideas.

Thanks again!

June

Hi Tim:

I found a job as a Technical Writer back in October so I am still doing the same thing I used to do. I am thinking now about how to go off on my own (I would really like to have my own business), but for now, this job is close to home, I am good at it, it is not too much stress, so there is a lot going for it.

Still learning astrology (there is just so much to know).

Do you believe in past life and karma being revealed through astrology? Just curious what your opinion is about it.

wilsontc

Staff member
Past life and astrology

June,

To me, the nodes are the best indicators that we come into this life "knowing" something. The South node indicates what we come into this life with and the North node indicates what we need to develop in this life. To me, it seems apparent that we didn't gain all the "knowledge" in THIS life, so maybe we gained it in some past life.

Pondering,

Tim

June

Re: Past life and astrology

wilsontc said:
June,

To me, the nodes are the best indicators that we come into this life "knowing" something. The South node indicates what we come into this life with and the North node indicates what we need to develop in this life. To me, it seems apparent that we didn't gain all the "knowledge" in THIS life, so maybe we gained it in some past life.

Pondering,

Tim
I think so too. Part of my karma involved suffering (saturn 3rd house in cap) and I have just put my foot down at this point, i have suffered enough for whatever I had to do that for now I want to see those good times roll! :) I feel it will all work out somehow.