Double YOD in my progressed chart. I need insight!

virgo18

I've been investigating a lot about secondary progressions because I find them quite illuminating and meaningful. They tell us how we are transcending our own natal placements through life and how we grow as human beings mentally and emotionally. Progressions always translate into tangible things and outer events.

From September 15 through late November, my progressed chart will be forming two YODS which are interconnected. The planets involved are progressed Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupiter. The apex of both yods are Venus and Mercury.

I am asking for insight because from the few articles about YODS that I read on the internet, I understood that those astrological patters mean events that are out of our control, that other people choose for us, and that they can mean a "turning point" in one's life. That's why they call them "The God's finger" (I'll have TWO temporary YODS!!!)

Despite the planets involved in my case are the "friendly ones" I am anxious to have an idea of what kind of stuff will these bring to me. By now I am getting out from a very dark period in my life and I am starting to feel very good again. But the energy of these YODS will arrive soon and I don't know what to expect. Should I be concerned?

Houses involved are 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th and 12th

I will be glad if a more experienced astrologer can give me some insight. I'll feedback! I want to learn, not just requesting a reading.

Attachments

• double yod.jpg
    double yod.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

katydid

When looking at and interpreting progressions, one of the most important things is to compare and contrast with the natal chart. Thus looking at where the trigger planets of the Yods are natally and where they fall in your natal houses, will be crucial in revealing what it all means.

But in just looking at the progressed chart, we can see some themes.

The Moon and the Venus, as the apexes of the yods, are emphasized and highlighted. They are in progressed water houses, 4th and 12th. So this year may highlight your own personal emtional growth and spiritual evolution.

Having the last degree of Sag on the ascendant, about to hit Uranus, describes a spiritual breakthrough of some kind. I think you are seeing yourself and your motivations in life very clearly at this point in your life. You seem to have shed any past reluctance to be self sustaining, and are now self motivated, and feeling responsible for your own life. That will be A GREAT BREAKTHROUGH for you and a positive trend. I see some financial progress and benefits, as Uranus rules the 2nd. You will be bringing in more money and will have a greater sense of self worth and self esteem this year as well.

Jupiter rules that Ascendant. It is in Cancer in the 7th, conjunct Chiron. So it might be a sensitive subject for you, that you don’t feel that you have had enough opportunities to have a solid, stable partner? You may feel that you are the one that gives unconditionally, but it is not always returned sufficiently/

This Jupiter in the 7th is inconjunct the Venus in Sag in the 12th. I think you will be working on discovering and revealing to yourself, the karmic reasons for this feeling of a lack of solid, successful relationships? That Venus in turn, inconjuncts the 4th house Moon. So perhaps you are learning how your childhood experiences, and relationship with your Mom, has affected your outlook on love. Did you have good role models for a stable marriage and family life? That yod to Venus says it might have felt scattered to you at times and you are trying to get a better handle on it now. You are not exactly like your Mom. And the inconjunct between Venus and Moon may be forcing you to make the differentiation. There is nothing wrong with reevaluating or being critical of some of the things that happened when you were a child. You can love your parents but still find them somewhat lacking at times. :bandit:

Your pr Moon, in the 4th in Taurus, the midpoint of the Mercury/Venus yod, indicates changes in your emotional outlook and a feeling of instability in your emotional foundation. It is not a bad thing. It is GROWTH. You may be looking at things from your past in a new way, with new critical eyes. But it is important for your own growth, to challenge some of what you were taught as a child and to challenge their ‘description’ of you. You are more powerful, capable and talented than you know. This is the time that you will learn to have more belief in yourself. And yo do so, you may have to root out old, incorrect, assumptions built in the past. :ninja:

Last edited:

virgo18

When looking at and interpreting progressions, one of the most important things is to compare and contrast with the natal chart. Thus looking at where the trigger planets of the Yods are natally and where they fall in your natal houses, will be crucial in revealing what it all means.

But in just looking at the progressed chart, we can see some themes.

The Moon and the Venus, as the apexes of the yods, are emphasized and highlighted. They are in progressed water houses, 4th and 12th. So this year may highlight your own personal emtional growth and spiritual evolution.

Having the last degree of Sag on the ascendant, about to hit Uranus, describes a spiritual breakthrough of some kind. I think you are seeing yourself and your motivations in life very clearly at this point in your life. You seem to have shed any past reluctance to be self sustaining, and are now self motivated, and feeling responsible for your own life. That will be A GREAT BREAKTHROUGH for you and a positive trend. I see some financial progress and benefits, as Uranus rules the 2nd. You will be bringing in more money and will have a greater sense of self worth and self esteem this year as well.

Jupiter rules that Ascendant. It is in Cancer in the 7th, conjunct Chiron. So it might be a sensitive subject for you, that you don’t feel that you have had enough opportunities to have a solid, stable partner? You may feel that you are the one that gives unconditionally, but it is not always returned sufficiently/

This Jupiter in the 7th is inconjunct the Venus in Sag in the 12th. I think you will be working on discovering and revealing to yourself, the karmic reasons for this feeling of a lack of solid, successful relationships? That Venus in turn, inconjuncts the 4th house Moon. So perhaps you are learning how your childhood experiences, and relationship with your Mom, has affected your outlook on love. Did you have good role models for a stable marriage and family life? That yod to Venus says it might have felt scattered to you at times and you are trying to get a better handle on it now. You are not exactly like your Mom. And the inconjunct between Venus and Moon may be forcing you to make the differentiation. There is nothing wrong with reevaluating or being critical of some of the things that happened when you were a child. You can love your parents but still find them somewhat lacking at times. :bandit:

Your pr Moon, in the 4th in Taurus, the midpoint of the Mercury/Venus yod, indicates changes in your emotional outlook and a feeling of instability in your emotional foundation. It is not a bad thing. It is GROWTH. You may be looking at things from your past in a new way, with new critical eyes. But it is important for your own growth, to challenge some of what you were taught as a child and to challenge their ‘description’ of you. You are more powerful, capable and talented than you know. This is the time that you will learn to have more belief in yourself. And yo do so, you may have to root out old, incorrect, assumptions built in the past. :ninja:

Dear Katydid. I really really loved your insight you are very analytic in your interpretations and I find them very illuminating.

You are completely right. Just a few months ago I had a vague idea of who I really was. I grew uo being quite insecure in my adolescence and that’s the reason that through the past 8 years I adopted attitudes and behaviours of other people who influenced me a lot and who I thought “they were cool” but the truth is that they were pretty negative and shallow.

Right now, something magical is happening and I am discovering my real values, feeling better in my own skin. I know I am a righteous, strong and benevolent person. I relieve in kindness and I am not interested in act in a rude, Bluff and swaggering way as I used to. Fortunately I don’t talk anymore with those people who teach me to be someone false and shallow. I was very sad acting that way. Now I am feeling liberated.

Right now I got a new job out of the blue in which I am learning a lot and earning more Money. Also I am more cautious on how I spend my income.

I am giving up in the relationship subject, but in a positive way. Look, the truth is that my father ran away from his parental responsibility, and abandoned me and my mother since I was very very little, so I grew uo without “the father figure”.

When I become a young adult I started dating much older men which turned out of my subconscious all the insecurities I had about my father’s absence. It was hell, and they were guys who also abandoned me at some point, not living me much attention, or making me feel like I was not valuable. But in reality it was me the one who was projecting all that stuff in such relationships.
Right now I am single, but I am loosing faith that “that someone for me” exists somewhere in this world. Other guys I attract have a more adequate age but don’t work, they drink quite a lot, I don’t like them sexually. So It has been quite difficult for me to find someone suitable. I have to accept that I also have quite high standards that I won’t bring down.

Just a few months ago I was quite obsessed about finding the right person, trying the law of attraction and lots of stuff but nothing worked. I was also forcing situations and trying with people who weren't interested or that they were a wrong catch, the result was disastrous. But now I am learning that the Universe always bring to me the right stuff at the right time, no matter what I do or not do. No matter how long It takes for “the one” to knock the door of my life. I’ll wait, and if he never arrives, I’ll be okay. I prefer being alone than with someone who treats me bad or that I don’t find attractive.

You are completely right, my mom wasn’t a good role model in that area. She has love and hate relationships with lots of conflicts with her partners. Unfortunately that’s what I've been absorbing my whole life without realizing that I was going to repeat her pattern too.

Thanks God I that right now I am more self conscious and mindful, realizing that I was living her same story. I will work it out to not repeat the same as her.

Right now, my progressed chart is almost the same as my natal chart in which I own a perfect T square and a Mystical Rectangle, I also have the Moon in Taurus so I am completing a whole emotional cycle in my life. I am turning 27 year old in a week.

Last edited: