7th house transit question venus and jupiter!

miracles

Hi :joyful:

I have a little bit of a different question. I attached an image of my natal and transits for the period of the end of August. I noticed within my 7th house I will have Jupiter and Venus transiting, there also appear to be some trine aspects.

Now, I don't know but do these planets perhaps indicate the potential to meet a an affluent partner? I'm only asking because of the planets they are.

Also having a natal pluto in my 8th, I tend to attract partners obsessed with money. I already have a few people in my life like that and that placement has given me so much materially throughout my life I believe because of the partners and friends that are drawn to me (I swear pluto in the eighth is everything you imagine and then some :wink: ). This placement could also be why I like astrology.

I really just don't know what "potential" my chart is indicating with this transit, any insight would be kindly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• astro_24at_01_m_2016831.13068.1455.gif
    astro_24at_01_m_2016831.13068.1455.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 28

miracles

Heres a look at August 29th from a different software then the one on the site used before. I think this could potentially represent business partnerships as well? I am not sure.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 4.40.20 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 4.40.20 PM.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 4.40.33 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-06-03 at 4.40.33 PM.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 14

ashriia

I already have a few people in my life like that and that placement has given me so much materially throughout my life I believe because of the partners and friends that are drawn to me (I swear pluto in the eighth is everything you imagine and then some :wink: ). This placement could also be why I like astrology.

Jupiter in the 5th opposite venus is going to also give you these types of romantic partners. Pluto can't take all the credit on that.:smile:

virgo18

Jupiter is the planet of luck. As it is transiting your 7th house, that planet can bring you big opportunities to meet potential partners. In September - October 2016it will be making a square with your 7th house ruler, which is Mercury in capricorn, so you will meet someone who is maybe above your expectations and you may think its too good to be true. Just try to balance the energies

Transiting Jupiter squares are not 'bad stuff'. They are exaggeration, over doing it, a lot of hedonism. If you don't control those energies and moderate whatever those squares bring into your life, then things can turn negative.

Good luck with your new potential partner¡

miracles

Hi Virgo!

Thank you for the response. I always look at squares during transits and get afraid you've made me see them in a different light. I really appreciate your insight.

virgo18

Hi Virgo!

Thank you for the response. I always look at squares during transits and get afraid you've made me see them in a different light. I really appreciate your insight.

I also get afraid of squares except the Jupiter ones. Is not the same a square of Jupiter than a square of Saturn, Mars or Pluto: those are worth of fear!! Be aware of outer planets squares.

noouraz2

Jupiter is the planet of luck. As it is transiting your 7th house, that planet can bring you big opportunities to meet potential partners. In September - October 2016it will be making a square with your 7th house ruler, which is Mercury in capricorn, so you will meet someone who is maybe above your expectations and you may think its too good to be true. Just try to balance the energies

Transiting Jupiter squares are not 'bad stuff'. They are exaggeration, over doing it, a lot of hedonism. If you don't control those energies and moderate whatever those squares bring into your life, then things can turn negative.

Good luck with your new potential partner¡

Hello.. I have jupiter in the 10th house retrograde in (virgo) No other planets. I graduated college month ago. I applied to many jobs but no luck. I should have many opportunities because jupiter expanding career.. but why there are none? I don't work now and I really want to know the reason.

:sad::sad::sad:

Attachments

• nora92.jpg
    nora92.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 24