Help me understand him! Please!

Zarathu

Account Closed
This is a horary rather than a birth chart. Is there some reason why you have blanked out all the data fro the chart itself?

Horary requires a question? You have provided no question. "Something about him" is not a question.

eight8gems

Hi zarathu. Thank you for replying.

I blotted things out for privacy reasons.... I heard He's been acting off lately so

My question was: what is going on with him.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi zarathu. Thank you for replying.

I blotted things out for privacy reasons.... I heard He's been acting off lately so

My question was: what is going on with him.

Many astrologers do not use the chart itself that is presented. they use their own software since there are many many many things in a chart that don't show up in the chart you presented, in addition to other charts. So you hamper yourself in that way. Privacy is not much of a matter when you are using a horary chart except for the longitude and latitude, which is usually only a problem if you live in some place where there are only 100 people in the town.

Horary is not totally Yes/no oriented but it requires a question that can be proven: like what direction is my lost ring, or will i get married in the next three months.

if you want to know what's going on with him you would need to post his natal chart.

eight8gems

Thanks for your imput zarathu. This is how ive always done my charts and have not a problem before. Iam not interested in natal as i have no birthtime, hence horary. Maybe someone else will be able to help me navigate thru this chart...as i cant seem to see it unbiased.