25 yo,still no relationship,whats wrong?

Fireboy

jk.jpg

Will take longer and longer until i will find my first relationship?

Last edited:

misskitty

In my humble opinion, this is a question that would be much better resolved by studying your birth chart. You would post that in the birth chart section rather than here, but I think you would get a more accurate depiction of what blocks you may have and what areas you should work on.

fullmoonlibra

I like the trine from venus to saturn.
Late when it comes to relationships, but when the time comes, it's going to be the best partner you could imagine :happy:
You have a grand trine, where Venus is involved, so maybe you don't make enough effort to start a relationship.
Or maybe it's your cold impression to others: capricorn ascendant with lots of squares.

fullmoonlibra

It's easy to find the answer yourself by asking the question: how do I look at relationships and what is my attitude towards it?
What happens for example when you are confronted with someone from the opposite sex where you are interested in?

Shining_star

Well, you also have Saturn in the 5th house, so thats other signal :smile:

But dont worry, Jupiter in the seventh house will give you luck in relationships, but the thing is that It will be a little late, so you have to wait :lol:

Greetings

Fireboy

Well, you also have Saturn in the 5th house, so thats other signal :smile:

But dont worry, Jupiter in the seventh house will give you luck in relationships, but the thing is that It will be a little late, so you have to wait :lol:

This reminds me the phrase,"we'll have to wait and see...".:lol: Yeah,how late do you mean,if i have to pass 30 ,give me a break,its just shame.:andy:

beginner

In my view

1)saturn is sagi affecting jupiter because it is also having sign square.
2)7th ruler is retrograde (delaying success)
3) venus represent(female) is in weak sign.
4)moon represent (women) is in 8th also afflicted by conjunction of NN.

u may face delay in relationship/marriage, and also having problem in making good relationship with girls as well as women.

View attachment 31802

Fireboy

In my view

1)saturn is sagi affecting jupiter because it is also having sign square.
2)7th ruler is retrograde (delaying success)
3) venus represent(female) is in weak sign.
4)moon represent (women) is in 8th also afflicted by conjunction of NN.

u may face delay in relationship/marriage, and also having problem in making good relationship with girls as well as women.

For how long will continue with this way, 2013-14-15 will change anything?

SunW

View attachment 31802

Would you like to meditate on this?

When you are alone at home, lie down, relax all your muscles and for a while don't think about anything. Then, ask yourself the question: Why can't I have a relationship, what is the obstacle? When you ask yourself that question, let the vision or the thoughts appear and don't try to lead them. Let them reveal whatever they have to reveal. Just watch what is going to happen.

When you are ready, write about your vision and we will think about it.

Fireboy

Would you like to meditate on this?

When you are alone at home, lie down, relax all your muscles and for a while don't think about anything. Then, ask yourself the question: Why can't I have a relationship, what is the obstacle? When you ask yourself that question, let the vision or the thoughts appear and don't try to lead them. Let them reveal whatever they have to reveal. Just watch what is going to happen.

When you are ready, write about your vision and we will think about it.

You mean something like automatic writing? I dont think i can find the reason with that way.:pinched:

The obstacles can be recognized in my birth chart i thought.

SunW

You mean something like automatic writing? I dont think i can find the reason with that way.:pinched:

The obstacles can be recognized in my birth chart i thought.

I wrote "to meditate on this." And I mean meditation, vision, something that psychoanalysis calls active imagination.