Transit Mars conjunct Transit Saturn in 12th house

bradderz777

Hello,

Can anyone give me an explanation of what this means? I'm not doing generally great lately, especially in the careers department. I have no job, I'm on benefits and have hardly any money.

Could this be the reason being Transit Mars and Transit Saturn being in my 12th house? Although another thing to notice on my chart is that they are both squaring my natal Mars, natal Uranus, Natal Saturn and natal Neptune. I also currently have transit Neptune square natal Sun, I have feelings of depression at the most of times. I sometimes try to be nice to people and I don't get the niceness in return, it sort of back fires on me. I was also born with learning disabilities and others find me very confusing when I speak most of times. Sorry if this sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself, but I can't think of other ways to explain it.....

Here is my natal chart with current transits below, Thanks very much for your time.

Brad

Attachments

• astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_201282_he.4870.43469.jpg
    astro_24gw_05_bradley_thynne_201282_he.4870.43469.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 28

aquarius7000

Hello,

First and foremost, needless to say though, but keep hammering away at the keyboard and sending job applications. Saturn is in direct motion again and is sextiling your MC, and its (MC's) ruler, the Sun, is starting its transit over your 10th house, so the house will be 'in light'. I am hopeful that around mid Sept to Oct, you should at least have interview calls. Mars, being your 6th house ruler should also bring some activity when it hits your Asc and trines natal Mars. It could well be that the employer has to do with the overseas in business. Mer (communication and contracts) will also go direct tomorrow, so keep at it.

Moneywise, with your Jup return in the 8th house, money will come in through some external source, like unemployment benefits. You should use your contacts also to try for jobs (Sun in the 7th, others can help with professional placement). With a Tau Sun and a Sco Asc, plus all the 2nd-8th house placements, money gives you a lot of security. All these placements also instill emotional heaviness in you, which you maybe describe as depression. That Saturn and Mars over the 12th are only raking and waking up all those hidden fears. However, you are born with Plu conj Moon, which often gives the prime lesson of having faith in your own self.

Pluto in the first house and close to the Asc often shows some kind of a big impactful situation (sometimes a setback) that may have happened in the early years of life. Plu in the 1st often also means that people may find the native overwhelming in some way. However, Pluto often also shows immense inner strength to cope with the toughest of situations. You were born with an exact sextile of Sat to Plu. Often this means hardships, but due to the sextile, you can make the situation turn to your advantage, so just believe in yourself.

The learning disabilities come from the challenges between the 3rd and the 9th house (debilated Sat and Mars, Mer in the 8th). However, you are nonetheless an avid learner and make a lot of effort (Sat-Moon sextile). In about a years time, you shown be doing some overseas travel.

Best
:)AQ7

Last edited:

bradderz777

Thank you very much, aquarius7000. That response from you was very helpful, it gave me some insight and I feel much better for your response. Really appreciate it :)

Brad.

bradderz777

Hello,

Mars, being your 6th house ruler should also bring some activity when it hits your Asc and trines natal Mars. It could well be that the employer has to do with the overseas in business. Mer (communication and contracts) will also go direct in a week, so keep at it.

I've noticed Mars takes approx two years to do a cycle round our chart, I remember when transit Mars entered my 1st house in late Sept-Oct in 2010. I got called for an interview at a store called WH Smith's, in which the job centre had arranged the interview for. I passed the interview, and I was put on a none paid work placement with WH Smith's for 4 weeks. I remember it well, I remember one day working there that I fell off a shelf and banged my head and also getting cuts and bruises usually around the head. Perhaps that this was maybe to do with transit Mars in my 1st house at the time, and now it won't be very long before transit Mars goes back into my 1st house. Hopefully I will get work opportunities like you said, I just hope I will get paid for it like an actual job.

Thanks again for your time,

Brad.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Jup is in the 8th natally and is receiving a conj from transit Jup. It rules your 2nd house. I think money should come from an external source. Since, if you get work, unemp. benefits would stop, the job should be one with remuneration. Only thing, keep applying right now. And, this time, when Mars rolls over your 1st house, be careful about cuts and bruises, carelessness that can cause accidents.

Good luck

bradderz777

Hi again,

Jup is in the 8th natally and is receiving a conj from transit Jup. It rules your 2nd house. I think money should come from an external source.

Thank you for your reply, just one question that I'd like to ask you. Would I receive less luck from Jupiter for being in its detriment? I read somewhere on the internet that Jupiter is like Santa, he gives you lots of value but when he is in his detriment, it gives an example like it is the day after xmas, if you never got it on xmas, you aint getting it as he is powerless due to being detrimental.

Thanks,

Brad

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Don't worry, you can ask any number of questions. Well, if we were to take the point of view of that author who compared Jup to Santa, etc literally, and considered Jup in detriment to be literally non-functional or dormant, that would render the planet inexistent and ineffective. Now, Jup is not that much of a personal planet as, say, the Moon or the Sun. If I look at my own chart, the two most important elements of Astrology, the 2 lights, or the Sun and the Moon are in their detriment in my chart. Going by the aforementioned definition, I would feel nothing because my Moon (feelings) is in detriment. :) I really don't want to think that is possible or the case.:)

I think what happens when a planet is in detriment (just by sign, as is the case with Jup), it is not that strong. However, to have a benefic planet, like Jup or Ven in their detriment is not harmful. Jup will still do what it has to. Only thing, not that strongly, so, in your case, Jup might not make things fall in your lap, but it will still get you opportunities and be benevolent. However, you would have to work along. but probably more than a person with a similar chart as yours, but say with Jup in Sag.

Another thing, it is dangerous to think that a planet in detriment is 'useless', as it is not just the sign a planet is in that makes it 'act'. It is very important to look at its dispositor (the planet that rules the sign the planet in question is). For e.g., if we look at your Jup, it is in detriment by sign, but if we look at its dispositor, Mer (as Jup is in Gemini and Gem is ruled by Mer), we see that Mer is well placed as it is very strong in Gem, it gains further strength by being angular (7th house), and even more strength by not being retrograde, or even combust as is the case in most charts. So, there you go, Jup has already proven you lucky. ;)

Best

Last edited:

beginner

@
bradderz777

do u face difficulties in making relationship?
r u moody type person? and do u often get depressed and worried in unfavourable circumstances?
is ur father living away from u?

bradderz777

@
bradderz777

do u face difficulties in making relationship?
r u moody type person? and do u often get depressed and worried in unfavourable circumstances?
is ur father living away from u?

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Every question u asked there is spot on!! Why do u ask?

Thanks, Brad.

bradderz777

Hi again,

Don't worry, you can ask any number of questions. Well, if we were to take the point of view of that author who compared Jup to Santa, etc literally, and considered Jup in detriment to be literally non-functional or dormant, that would render the planet inexistent and ineffective. Now, Jup is not that much of a personal planet as, say, the Moon or the Sun. If I look at my own chart, the two most important elements of Astrology, the 2 lights, or the Sun and the Moon are in their detriment in my chart. Going by the aforementioned definition, I would feel nothing because my Moon (feelings) is in detriment. :) I really don't want to think that is possible or the case.:)

I think what happens when a planet is in detriment (just by sign, as is the case with Jup), it is not that strong. However, to have a benefic planet, like Jup or Ven in their detriment is not harmful. Jup will still do what it has to. Only thing, not that strongly, so, in your case, Jup might not make things fall in your lap, but it will still get you opportunities and be benevolent. However, you would have to work along. but probably more than a person with a similar chart as yours, but say with Jup in Sag.

Another thing, it is dangerous to think that a planet in detriment is 'useless', as it is not just the sign a planet is in that makes it 'act'. It is very important to look at its dispositor (the planet that rules the sign the planet in question is). For e.g., if we look at your Jup, it is in detriment by sign, but if we look at its dispositor, Mer (as Jup is in Gemini and Gem is ruled by Mer), we see that Mer is well placed as it is very strong in Gem, it gains further strength by being angular (7th house), and even more strength by not being retrograde, or even combust as is the case in most charts. So, there you go, Jup has already proven you lucky. ;)

Best

Thank you very much for your reply

I found a video on youtube of an astrologer who described the detriments, or "dignities" - if that's the more appropriate word to use.
Here is the link to the video if you are interested in taking a look at it. About 6 mins into the video, he describes Jupiter on how it performs when it is in its detriment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkeoE3ISJvw&list=UUsZ2-L8_Vr47BeBlKsXOK3w&index=1&feature=plcp

Thanks, Brad.

beginner

it might be because ur 2nd ruler is jupiter in 8th(also in gemini sign) so it is weak. Transits jupiter entered in gemini it has activated this position of ur chart.

Hello,

Can anyone give me an explanation of what this means? I'm not doing generally great lately, especially in the careers department. I have no job, I'm on benefits and have hardly any money.

Could this be the reason being Transit Mars and Transit Saturn being in my 12th house? Although ano..................

Brad

I was confirming ur chart.

Yes, yes, yes and yes. Every question u asked there is spot on!! Why do u ask?

Thanks, Brad.