Are we going to get back together?

Victoria

Hello.

This guy and I have been really close and dating for about 3 months now.
There has been alot of romance and chemistry and closeness, but very little physical contact. Today I initiated a break between us.
He has been talking about other girls lately, and I said it made me very jealous, he said I needent be, because the only girl he sees is me. I know, and he has always been quite open that he does like someone else, too. Who is a boy, and I have said I have no problems with that. I believe we are all bisexuals to a certain degree, and I really don't mind him having feelings for another man. If he needs closeness from this other guy, it really wouldn't bother me, as I am quite open about such things - I can't shapeshift into a man, so you can go find that somewhere else if you need to - other women are offfff limits ! Still, I said I was hurting, and I needed some time to think. But, obviously I love him more than anything or anyone. I'd just like to know if I'm setting myself up for more pain...
Is he actually in love with this man, and yet fancies me and because it's easier to just go with the flow rather than come out of the closet?
Very very hard situation.

My question is in a way if he loves me, if so, does he love me more than this other man - AND if there is a chance of us getting back together

Thank you so much.

Attachments

• astro.16.7.will we get back together.jpg
    astro.16.7.will we get back together.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 41

misskitty

What is your actual question? Getting back together with this person or whether he really wants to be with this other man or is gay? You have way too many questions here and need to condense it to the thing you most want to know. Horary isn't good with multiple questions.

I'd just like to know if I'm setting myself up for more pain...

The answer is yes... if you "love him more than anything or anyone" then that means you aren't loving yourself more or putting your own needs first, so yes you are setting yourself up for more pain.

Victoria

Sorry,

My question is if we (me and him) will ever get back to the place when we were in an loving romantic relationship.

iwonder

My guess, the answer is no. Moon is VOC.

And if that is not enough... Mercury (him) is retro and is applying to sextile with Jupiter. Should be good for "come back" questions. But there is Mars who is also applying to Jupiter within seconds. This aspect will perfect before Mercury can sextile Jupiter. Something may take you away from him.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = 1st house = Pisces = Jupiter
-quesited (him) = 7th house = Virgo = Mercury
-Moon = cosignificator of the querent
-Jupiter (querent) in detriment in Gemini and also afflicted by sign connection with the chaotic SN = shows querent's current state/position regarding this matter
-Mercury (quesited) retrogrades BACK toward querent = + testimony for return
-Moon flows toward quesited Mercury (shows querent desires return of quesited) = + testimony (note: Ankara method, like the pre Ibn Ezra Islamic horary pioneers, does not consider VOC Moon of any delineative significance in horary)
-quesited Mercury is in a pitted (blocked) degree of Leo = - testimony
-quesited (HIS) Part of Love (his ascendant = cusp of 7th house, + venus - sun) falls @ 25 Cancer, in HIS 11th house (friends, Good Spirit, etc) and he (Mercury) retrogrades back toward his POL, and querent's significator Jupiter and cosignificator Moon flow toward his POL = + testimonies

My delineative answer to this question is, therefore, yes you and he are going to get back together, after some delay: querent is the active one here, Mercury (quesited) reactive (since being retrograde and in a pitted degree), so, reunion will depend almost entirely upon the actions of the querent...

Last edited:

Anachiel

Sorry,

My question is if we (me and him) will ever get back to the place when we were in an loving romantic relationship.

No, hon, it won't.

Now you need to decide if you can accept what love is given to you graciously without demanding someone love you a certain way.

Also, it is good you have boundaries but, this does not mean you can't accept what companionship is available in your life. you don't need to turn a person away because they won't (or can't) be physical with you. That is simply a friend. You can find a mate in addition to having friends.

Of course, you know all this.

As for the chart, the reason I say it won't is because the Moon is void in the last degrees of Gemini. Also, even if one ignored this, Mercury still cannot retrograde back to Jupiter because Mars reaches Jupiter, first.

Victoria

I appreciate all your responses,
I can agree with all of you, that kind of a love is not what i want, and if that is the only thing given to me, i need to eighter take it or leave it.
But if Dr. Farr is right (and honestly he is right alot) then I worry about how to take this to a different level.

the reason I havent been on for a while is that i decides to take a trip to my best friends home. So i'm sorry about that!

I did have fun, and it felt good to be away from the whole situation, but I did miss him alot, so once i came back to oslo where we live, i felt the need to contact him and say that we can be friends, get along, and that i just miss him and want him in my life. He texted me back at once to tell me how happy he was to hear from me.
Today was the first meeting. And it felt alot like our first date,
he gave me a film about horses (I'm a horse lover) and we cuddled on the sofa and talked for hours, and then he said he'd call me tomorrow morning so as to make sure i'll be up for my very early doctorsappointment.

If dr.farr is right, that if something is going to go back to our romantic relationship, which it was before...

I'd like to know

Is he romantically interested in me?
That to me means does he want me as a partner in life,
is he physically attracted to me, and is there a chance he might be falling in love with me at some point?

It would mean the WORLD to me if anyone can answer this, as I am sure we can overcome my selfesteem issues, and our troubled pasts, I feel like i could see myself with this man, now and however long it takes for me to not do that.. which is eigheter for life, or for most of life. I think i might love him, a little bit.:love:

Please respond!
Thank you sooo much
xxx

Attachments

• weve only just begun.jpg
    weve only just begun.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Victoria

Please, anyone?

I'm back in our area in oslo now, and we've met up 1 time.
Texts back and forth all day, again, sortof when we first started
dating. And it's making me confused on weather or not he is (still) intrested in me as a girlfriend, or if he is just trying to be polite and playing by the rules or something.. Would really really love to get help with this one !

Thank you xx

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

1) By Walis Magic 8 Ball divination:
-7th house = quesited (getting back together)
-Libra is on 7th house
-Libra = Venus
-Venus = a "yes" answer according to Magic 8 Ball "rules"

2) By Primary Ankara horary
-querent = 1st house = Aries = Mars
-quesited = 7th house = Libra= Venus
-HIS Lot of Romantic Interest (HIS ascendant = 7th house cusp+ mars-moon) falls @ 12 Cancer
-LORI is in angular 4th house = + testimony
-Venus flows toward Mars = + testimony
-Mars is in quesited house (7th = +) but in its detriment (-) = net neutral testimony
-quesited Venus flows toward the LORI = + testimony
-LORI significator Moon is in the angular 10th house (+), in detriment (-), flows toward quesited significator Venus (+) but away from querent significator Mars (-) = net neutral testimonies

Results:
Positive = +3 testimonies
Negative = 0
Net = +3 testimonies

...with a net +3 testimonies, Primary Ankara horary indicates a "yes you will get back together" with the quesited, and also "yes he has romantic interest in you"...

Victoria

Oh gosh, thank you so much Dr. Farr!!!

I am so happy for your respond, that really calmed me down quite a bit.
We've been a bit on edge with eachother now for a while, but actually have started to get along like we used to.. phew! Things seem to be on the right track with us again, and I am so happy.

Thank you all, for all your help!

xx