When will I get into a proper relationship

melina

I have had a string of ****** relationships all my life and have been alone for most of the past year (birthday year from June 2011) .....

I have posted on the forum over the past. Last year was awful with having severe back problems, losing my job, being unemployed for several months, being dumped on my birthday, etc. etc. Have not dated anybody since the birthday incident.

I have put all my energies into putting my life back together. I got a fantastic job in a different field altogether, health issues are a lot better ... just in a much better place mentally and emotionally.

I would like a partner and companion ... but being alone is not that bad either.

I want to know if and when I will be in a real relationship.

I am the ascendant: No planets in Gemini, ruler Mercury is in 10th/11th house Pisces (not greatly aspected). Mercury is opposite Mars in the 4th.

7th house partner: No planets in Sagittarius but Pluto is in the 7th house Capricorn. Ruler of Jupiter is in 11th/12th house (not a great place either I take it) ...

This chart doesn't look promising. :D

Attachments

• astro_2gw_23_anonymous.60668.21357.jpg
    astro_2gw_23_anonymous.60668.21357.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Anachiel

I am glad to hear things are much improved for you.

In the horary chart you are signified by Mercury. Mercury, left an opposition to Mars which, basically describes the troubles you were going through. Now, Mercury is void and not really contacting much. However, when Mercury changes signs in about 7 degrees, he will have a nice mutual reception with Mars that will strengthen him.

The Moon is heading toward a conjunction of Jupiter, ruler of the 7th. This is fortuitous and could signal a possible meeting with another. This happens in about 5 degrees.

The Moon is also sheltered by benefics which is a very good sign you are doing well and, will continue to on your present course.

I'd say that in about 5 to 7 months more people will come into your sphere of contact or contacts gained in that period of time will start to turn romantic.

best wishes

Last edited:

rafaella

I agree, looks like love is coming your way, about 5-6 months (fixed sign and at the cusp of cadent house - months I'd say rather than weeks)....Mercury opposition Mars shows the health issues, Mars is the ruler of 6th and being Rx things are still not the greatest with health but definitely improving, as Mercury is getting away from the Sun and no longer combust also past the opposition to Mars.

Moon had recent opposition with Saturn, shows emotionally very difficult circumstances that you had to deal with, but a new chapter has arrived for you, as Moon changed signs and entered Taurus. Emotionally you have some renewed energy and feel happy even. Moon feels great in Taurus! And yes the conjucntion with Jupiter shows relationship. Could be someone who is your friend, as Mercury is right at the cusp of 11th and 11th is ruled by that same Jupiter. So possibly this person is already a friend, or this person will be a friend first when you meet.

let us know how things go...

melina

wow ... I am excited!!!! :)

I am also genuinely feeling happy and content with my life these days. Life is far from perfect, but I am making sure to enjoy it one day at a time!

melina

I asked this horary question back at the end of February.

So far, nothing remotely positive has happened. Nobody has come into my life.

This is really depressing. I just had a breakdown.

rafaella

Dont give up, the chart does look very positive for you having a relationship you're looking for. The problem is with timing. The conjucntion of Moon/Jupiter is happening in a fixed and succedent houses, almost cadent even. Fixed signs can mean years sometimes. But we all hoping its months and not years... The sign change of Mercury is also in about that period, 6-7 degrees (6-7months), thats when you will be feeling not as powerless to change your situation.

I'd suggest you ask again this question (when you feel ready), as its been nearly 6 months and the chart might be clearer regarding timing...:)

Also check you natal and transits. cafeastrology.com has some good information regarding transits etc when love and relationships may happen.

melina

I actually met someone last night. Was not expecting anything given my crying episode earlier in the day. I have no clue if he sincerely likes me though. He doesn't live here, is visiting his sister (my friend) from Chicago. He walked me to my car later at night, stood there talking to me for 30-40 minutes, asked me for my number and e-mail and said he wants to hang out with me again before he leaves. :love:

No one has EVER asked for my contact info like that before. It may not be a big deal, but it is for me simply cause I'm 33 and it hasn't happened before. :D

I made up a chart asking if he sincerely likes me and if this will lead to a positive relationship. His sister has no clue ....

Even if the answer is no, it cheered me up. :)

Attachments

• Does H Like me.jpg
    Does H Like me.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 27

melina

I'd suggest you ask again this question (when you feel ready), as its been nearly 6 months and the chart might be clearer regarding timing...:)

ok, I asked the question again and made a new chart.

What do you think?

Attachments

• real relationshp.jpg
    real relationshp.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 19

rafaella

Looks like you recently met somebody already with Moon opposite Sun? What happened with that last guy you were so excited about?

Other than that this new chart shows even less than the previous one, I am afraid. Moon is squaring Jupiter, Saturn in the 1st...Venus is of course on the top at MC...but no aspect with 7th ruler...I know you don't want to hear it, but it could be that the last chart pointed to 'years' rather than 'months'. You asked about a proper relationship, and horary shows a really good realtionship but not now, first you may need to go through some not so good ones to get there...Hopefully, I'm wrong....

Have you posted your natal chart in natal section together with progressions/transits? Natal charts can give you more information regarding timing and why you are having difficulty meeting that special person. I wonder if Neptune has some play in your natal chart along with Uranus. Gemeni and pisces...could be at play somehow maybe?

rafaella

The other thing I want to point out Moon aspect to Mars, past aspect shows a past event. Mars rules the 7th house, the potential partner...So you absolutely didn't meet anyone who you think will be your partner? The past aspects to Mars and Sun shows someone around you already, someone you already met...but not sure if it is that 'great' relationship you are looking for...

melina

Well, we met up again earlier this week and he kissed me, told me he likes me, said he is coming back in a few weeks .... but who knows what will happen. It is too early to tell. I have no expectations.

Last edited: