Obsession, Is it all in my head? Delusional? Help!!!

Hypermoody90

I’m in a very strange he place. I’ve been on and off with this guy for a year. I’m afraid I may be obsessed with him. I think of him ALOT through out the day, I love him and he’s definitely manipulated me into saying it during sex. He doesn’t act half as head over heels as I do, half the time I don’t think he cares at all if it weren’t for him saying so. However If I threaten to leave he begs for me to stay. I’ve “convinced” myself that he loves me as he’s never said it. He always says he believes “we’re meant to be together” though he doesn’t always act like it. It’s like we can’t live with or without each other , constantly on and off , it’s driving me insane! I’m so confused. I don’t know if this is one sided , gated, doomed or what, but all feels so good all at the same time. I’ve been trying my best to read our charts for some indications of how , why , just trying to make sense of this chemistry. I’ve never felt anything like it. One minute I’m madly in love next minute I want to run! I read something stating that we have a “yod” that may be constantly bringing us back together . If anyway more seasoned than I can give some insight , it would be helpful, I’m tearing my hair out. I’ve included our synastry chart below , as well as out individual sign placements. I am the Gemini Sun, He is the Virgo Sun. Thanks a bunch

[please post a birth chart or a link to a birth chart - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: