Me & My Partners Transits

Tatianna

Hi

I have been with my partner for a few years and I was following both of our transits recently, I concluded that Saturn/ Jupiter / Pluto heading towards his Descendant and then Saturn crossing over the Descendant into the 7th house must possibly mean that more of a commitment was on the cards, that has yet to happen! Saturn being his 7th house ruler - I would think that this would have a great significance.

Pluto headed towards his descendant and conjuncted saturn when I entered his life and his past relationship ended.

Ceres conjuncted my own Descendant and moved into the 7th
I also have the stellium Pluto / saturn / Jupiter transiting my 5th house which I thought may have some indication towards marriage too (Saturn being my 5th house ruler)

Please find both of our charts and transits for July 12th 2020
Also please find our charts with transits when we met December 8th 2017
I'd really appreciate any opinions or insights into this,
what transits would signify marriage or proposal in our charts?
Does the transits when we first met signify anything?
We have both said that we want to marry one another (I never ever wanted marriage with anyone until i met him )

I also realised that these planets are retrograde, so perhaps that's why there is a delay in a proposal?

Many thanks in advance!

Attachments

• R 2017.jpg
    R 2017.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 43
  • R.jpg
    R.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 37
  • T 2017.jpg
    T 2017.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34
  • T.jpg
    T.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 40

Osamenor

Staff member
Retrogrades aren't a bad time, in and of themselves, to propose. You probably don't want Venus retrograde in your wedding chart, but no ill effects on just popping the question. And Venus isn't even retrograde anymore.

If you really want to marry him, why don't you propose to him? If that array of planets hitting his seventh house really does mean he's ready for a commitment, you proposing would set that in motion.

Tatianna

Hello,

Thanks for your take on it :smile:

Yes, that's exactly what my mother said "why don't you propose to him"

I'll perhaps sit on it for a bit, maybe when Jupiter turns direct and hits his descendant again

:love:

Tatianna

I think this whole conversation about 1990 was time consuming and not very informative, No thanks! :biggrin:

[Deleted quote of trolling post. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Hi

I have been with my partner for a few years and I was following both of our transits recently, I concluded that Saturn/ Jupiter / Pluto heading towards his Descendant and then Saturn crossing over the Descendant into the 7th house must possibly mean that more of a commitment was on the cards, that has yet to happen! Saturn being his 7th house ruler - I would think that this would have a great significance.

Pluto headed towards his descendant and conjuncted saturn when I entered his life and his past relationship ended.

Ceres conjuncted my own Descendant and moved into the 7th
I also have the stellium Pluto / saturn / Jupiter transiting my 5th house which I thought may have some indication towards marriage too (Saturn being my 5th house ruler)

Please find both of our charts and transits for July 12th 2020
Also please find our charts with transits when we met December 8th 2017
I'd really appreciate any opinions or insights into this,
what transits would signify marriage or proposal in our charts?
Does the transits when we first met signify anything?
We have both said that we want to marry one another (I never ever wanted marriage with anyone until i met him )

I also realised that these planets are retrograde, so perhaps that's why there is a delay in a proposal?

Many thanks in advance!
check out OMNISPHERICUS detailed instructions
with examples :smile:

for DELINEATING MARRIAGE - MEDIEVAL METHOD

at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49297

Lin

Would you please post composite charts with the transits of the date in 2017 and the current transits?

Is money an issue?

If you would have to guess why a proposal has not come yet what would be the first thought on that? Do you argue? Are there major CORE issues like values, goals or cultural issues?

Is he faithful?

LIN
PS: I also responded to your thread regarding your mom. I will continue with that also with your input.

Last edited:

Tatianna

Would you please post composite charts with the transits of the date in 2017 and the current transits?

Is money an issue?

If you would have to guess why a proposal has not come yet what would be the first thought on that? Do you argue? Are there major CORE issues like values, goals or cultural issues?

Is he faithful?

LIN
PS: I also responded to your thread regarding your mom. I will continue with that also with your input.

Thank you Lin for your responses to my threads, I do appreciate it! I'm sorry for no response And such a late reply - I never received a notification of these messages so i missed them. We are now engaged :)

Osamenor

Staff member
Thank you Lin for your responses to my threads, I do appreciate it! I'm sorry for no response And such a late reply - I never received a notification of these messages so i missed them. We are now engaged :)

Congrats!

Did you propose to him during those seventh house transits of his?