Reading for my friend

druex

My friend gave me the go to post his chart online. A few things jump out to me in his chart but I would love to hear feedback from others. :happy:

Few things I see...

- Grand Earth trine between the Moon, Mc, and Neptune/Uranus

- 12th house focus

- Pluto on the IC

- Moon in the 1st pretty well aspected besides the exact opp from Saturn and the conjunction with Chiron

I know his rising sign is 0 degrees of Virgo but he did text me his birth certificate so I'm assuming the time of birth is accurate.

Attachments

• astro_2at_anonymous.7587.53967.jpg
    astro_2at_anonymous.7587.53967.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 21

Ghost00

Banned
Inverted pentacle interpretation: likes good quality items, fine food, fine wine, takes vacations, gregarious. Lives life to fullest?

waybread

My friend gave me the go to post his chart online. A few things jump out to me in his chart but I would love to hear feedback from others. :happy:

Few things I see...

- Grand Earth trine between the Moon, Mc, and Neptune/Uranus

- 12th house focus

- Pluto on the IC

- Moon in the 1st pretty well aspected besides the exact opp from Saturn and the conjunction with Chiron

I know his rising sign is 0 degrees of Virgo but he did text me his birth certificate so I'm assuming the time of birth is accurate.

So, far, so good! I would add to what you wrote:

With three planets in Leo, your friend has a strong sense of pride and, if it was encouraged in his home life, a real sense of playfulness. He probably doesn't like things to be grim or shabby.

With the Leo planets in the 12th house, however, he would probably prefer to be the king in his castle or lion in his own den, rather than "on stage" for an adoring audience, because the 12th rules people who are shut-in in some way. With Saturn opposite moon-Chiron, he probably prefers to stay out of the public eye, where his pride might be wounded too often.

The grad trine does show up in the chart, but the Saturn-Venus aspects is wide. If I'm reading the chart correctly, however, the connecting sextiles and oppositions create an out-of-sign kite formation with Neptune-Uranus at the tip of the kite.

Jupiter-Pluto conjunct the IC suggest a deep thinker, who would probably appreciate depth psychology.