Beautiful body parts

CapAquaPis

My own guide to medical astrology and physiology.

THE SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC AND BODY PARTS/FUNCTIONS
Aries - head, scalp hair, face, eyes (sight), ears (hearing).
Taurus - nose, neck, mouth (speaking), teeth, thyroid (weight).
Gemini - arms, hands (grasp), shoulders, elbows, growth (childhood).
Cancer - chest, breast (mammaries), perspiration, armpits (sweat), skin.
Leo - heart, circulation (vessels), lungs (respiration), pancreas, puberty.
Virgo - stomach, bowels or abdomen, womb (women) or prostate (men), menstruation + pregnancy (for women) or conception (by men's sperm), digestion (vomit).
Libra - ribs, liver, kidneys, buttocks, hips.
Scorpio - rectum, genitals (male or female), childbirth + postpartum (for women) or procreation (by men's sperm), colon, excretion (i.e. urine).
Sagittarius - thighs, muscles (movement), body hair, blood, healing process.
Capricorn - kneecaps, legs (strength), bones, bone marrow, aging.
Aquarius - legs (mobility), hands (touch), fingers, ankles, lifting.
Pisces - feet, toes, back (standing), vertebrae (height), swimming.

Risk of death related to negative energy signs: Scorpio is the highest risk along with Capricorn, followed by Cancer and Pisces (water), and least risk by Taurus and Virgo.

Last edited:

Abby83

My own guide to medical astrology and physiology.

THE SIGNS OF THE ZODIAC AND BODY PARTS/FUNCTIONS
Aries - head, scalp hair, face, eyes (sight), ears (hearing).
Taurus - nose, neck, mouth (speaking), teeth, thyroid (weight).
Gemini - arms, hands (grasp), shoulders, elbows, growth (childhood).
Cancer - chest, breast (mammaries), perspiration, armpits (sweat), skin.
Leo - heart, circulation (vessels), lungs (respiration), pancreas, puberty.
Virgo - stomach, abdomen, womb or prostate, menstruation + pregnancy (for women) or conception (by men's sperm), digestion (vomit).
Libra - ribs, liver, kidneys, buttocks, hips.
Scorpio - rectum, genitals (male or female), childbirth + postpartum (for women) or procreation (by men's sperm), colon, excretion (i.e. urine).
Sagittarius - thighs, muscles (movement), body hair, blood, healing process.
Capricorn - kneecaps, legs (strength), bones, bone marrow, aging.
Aquarius - legs (mobility), hands (touch), fingers, ankles, lifting.
Pisces - feet, toes, back (standing), vertebrae (height), swimming.

Risk of death related to negative energy signs: Scorpio is the highest risk along with Capricorn, followed by Cancer and Pisces (water), and least risk by Taurus and Virgo.

Lol armpits and sweating. Made me laugh for some reason :w00t:.

CapAquaPis

Lol armpits and sweating. Made me laugh for some reason :w00t:.

I had to be careful what I wrote on that post - despite I'm Aquarius (libertine or open-minded), have autism (social skills impairment) & androgynous (a man tries to watch his mouth around women). This is a 1337leetspeak post, LOL!

Abby83

I had to be careful what I wrote on that post - despite I'm Aquarius (libertine or open-minded), have autism (social skills impairment) & androgynous (a man tries to watch his mouth around women). This is a 1337leetspeak post, LOL!

That's what I like about you :).

CapAquaPis

An astrological reading predicts I'm at the highest risk of accident, injury or disease in my 50-55th years of life (I'm 37 now). It might have to do with my 26' Sun/20' Moon conjunction in Aquarius-8th square Uranus in 25' Scorpio-5th. Between the 89' square is 11-16' Capricorn in the descendant node. Saturn is expected to be in Cancer in 2033-34 opposite Capricorn - a malefic planet still affects its' sign Capricorn in my 7th. Most likely, it's a bone or skeletal disorder (osteoporosis? despite I'm male - bone loss can occur in older men, though more frequently in women) to develop in my middle aged stage. It's just a prediction, not a medical diagnosis...small-boned or thin people are prone to bone loss disorders (I happen to be one), so I need to take heed in the future.

CapAquaPis

There are 3 groups of signs thought to control the mind or psyche (brain), the body or physique (self) and spirit or soul (eternity). Aries might rule the brain, but I also believe Pisces does (intellect). The signs known to affect the mind-Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces and Aries. The body-Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo. And the soul-Virgo, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius. Other than physical or body astrology, Virgo is your reincarnation and Libra is your afterlife.

Animatrix

Which sign in which house gives a womanly (curvy) body? And a long, elegant neck?

For beautiful necks; Venus in Taurus or 2nd house. Venus in Taurus is the best placement for a sensual, pleasing voice. If located in the 2nd house, this is similar. The most beautiful necks/throats are Venus in Taurus.

Womanly, curvy bodies = lots of Taurus/Libra and Venus aspecting ascendant, especially by the conjunction.

Aries female body is too hard and masculine. Taurus female body is very robust and healthy, almost plump, yet graceful and beautiful. Gemini female body is very long, thin and doll-like, very beautiful. Cancer female body is rather broad, with long, thin arms ("crab-like"). Leo female body is powerful, with big beautiful breasts. Virgo female body is thin, agile and modest, or clumsy. Libra female body is doubtless the most beautiful, full of form and symmetry, balanced proportions, tendency to be plump, graceful gaits, and very fine skin. Scorpio female body is smooth, like the stealth assassin in video games, or it is compact. Sagittarius body is tall, athletic and physical, slightly masculine though. Capricorn body has very defined features, good bone structure, and nice teeth; especially the shoulders stand out in some way. Aquarius body is strong, broad with something unique about it. Pisces body is fragile and thin, for the most part, but they can do the best moves (Pisces can be the circus artist, the best Acrobats got some Pisces in their charts - For example; Michael Jackson had Pisces ascendant). The skin is often very good.

All signs are beautiful in their own way, if they are healthy. There are beautiful people and bodies of ALL signs and I have proven that in the thread about physical beauty! Angelina Jolie has Cancer ascendant. Grace Kelly has Scorpio ascendant. The Sun/Asc signs says nothing about beauty; although Libra do have some advantage here, but there are, like I said, beautiful people/bodies of all signs. What is most important is aspects.

For beauty (not charisma, magnetism or appeal), always look at Venus. Venus beautifies everything it touches. The sign and house will point to which body part is beautiful on the native. Brad Pitt is famous for his defined features and he has Venus in Capricorn, for example. Venus in Taurus, like I said, gives a lovely neck and throat. Venus in Leo should give beautiful breasts/chest. Venus in Pisces = beautiful feet. Venus in Gemini = beautiful arms and hands. You get it.

God made all signs beautiful and we can be happy for that. At the highest level of every sign, there is beauty; whether we are talking about beauty on the inside, or outside, or both. Quite frequently a beautiful face, even if not particularly attractive, yet pleasant, is but a reflection of a beautiful heart and soul - it is why we admire beauty all over the world, and why we have always done.

Last edited: