Solar Return 2015: Pluto conjunct IC, Uranus 7H

aliks

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me read my SR chart. The thing that got me worried was seeing Pluto conjunct my SR nadir, while at the same time squaring my AC/DC axis and while also being the apex planet in a T-square involving Mercury (1H) and Uranus (7H). Relationships haven't been that great lately, and I'm guessing that with Uranus there things are going to keep changing a lot.
Another thing that caught my attention was the opposition between Venus (11H, also ruler of the SR Ascendant) and Moon (5H). I wouldn't mind some influence in the creative department.
I read that having the SR Sun in the 12H is not so great, and mine is also conjuncting the NN there. Are these signs for spiritual growth or... something else entirely?

Here are the charts if anyone will have time to look over them.
Thank you very much for reading this message!

Attachments

• return 2015.gif
    return 2015.gif
    98.3 KB · Views: 29
  • natal.gif
    natal.gif
    95.1 KB · Views: 30
  • natal+return 2015.gif
    natal+return 2015.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 34

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you could help me read my SR chart. The thing that got me worried was seeing Pluto conjunct my SR nadir, while at the same time squaring my AC/DC axis and while also being the apex planet in a T-square involving Mercury (1H) and Uranus (7H). Relationships haven't been that great lately, and I'm guessing that with Uranus there things are going to keep changing a lot.
Another thing that caught my attention was the opposition between Venus (11H, also ruler of the SR Ascendant) and Moon (5H). I wouldn't mind some influence in the creative department.
I read that having the SR Sun in the 12H is not so great, and mine is also conjuncting the NN there. Are these signs for spiritual growth or... something else entirely?

Here are the charts if anyone will have time to look over them.
Thank you very much for reading this message!
Hello aliks :smile:
Ours is an astrological learning forum and our EDUCATION BOARD has an article by Starlink
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

aliks

Hello aliks :smile:
Ours is an astrological learning forum and our EDUCATION BOARD has an article by Starlink
HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN CHART
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

Hello Jupiterasc and thank you for your reply! I had already read the article you mentioned, but I was hoping to exchange some thoughts regarding the questions I had with my 2015-2016 SR chart.
I've been studying astrology - on my own - for some time, but haven't really interacted that much with others on this subject.
Again, thank you very much for replying :)