AquaLeo

Heres my chart

Attachments

• Paulius.jpg
    Paulius.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 23

tsmall

Premium Member
Hi I'm pretty new to astrology I've studied my chart but cant make the big picture yet any help is appreciated

If I might, I would suggest posting a cleaner chart, taking out all the asteroids. You can get a better idea of the big picture with just the planets.

beginner

T-square means, a planet having oppositon with one planet and making square with one planet on left side and also makes square with another planet on right side and formed "T" shape.

I dont know give me general reading for example what the T square mean?

tsmall

Premium Member
Can you give me some general reading and advice what to fix,work on,or be cautious of

Sun in detriment in Aquarius, ruled by and conjunct Saturn in the 10th near the MC. ASC ruler Venus is also in her sign of detriment in the 12th whole sign house, squaring her ruler Mars in Cancer (his fall.) Do you sometimes have a hard time with self confidence?

I don't use Pluto (I stick pretty much with the 7 traditional planets only) but the accepted idea of resolving a t-square is to look at the house opposite the apex...in this case Pluto is the apex and happens to be sitting right on your descendant, so this suggests that you want to work on you for resolution.

AquaLeo

Yes quite difficult to get confidence Strange in one chart my Venus is in eleventh and in another 12th house but i guess 12th fits more since I don't have happy relationships they all somehow fail also ,anger sometimes it all boils up to the point where it explodes but rarely does

tsmall

Premium Member
Yes quite difficult to get confidence Strange in one chart my Venus is in eleventh and in another 12th house but i guess 12th fits more since I don't have happy relationships they all somehow fail also ,anger sometimes it all boils up to the point where it explodes but rarely does

Sorry, forgot to mention that I use whole sign houses, where the house is the entire sign.

Venus in 12th in detriment ruled by Mars retrograde in Cancer in 3rd. Hard time communicating your anger? Mars is kind of weak in your chart, and he rules not only Venus but also your 7th house. Venus in 12 though...do you feel like your relationships fail because you can't figure out what makes you happy?

Children are 5th house, correct, and with no planets in 5th we want to look at the ruler of the 5th and it's condition.

AquaLeo

Sorry, forgot to mention that I use whole sign houses, where the house is the entire sign.

Venus in 12th in detriment ruled by Mars retrograde in Cancer in 3rd. Hard time communicating your anger? Mars is kind of weak in your chart, and he rules not only Venus but also your 7th house. Venus in 12 though...do you feel like your relationships fail because you can't figure out what makes you happy?

Children are 5th house, correct, and with no planets in 5th we want to look at the ruler of the 5th and it's condition.
Yes its seems that when i try I crave serious relationships but cant get one so what about my kids then also doctors crippled me when i wqs small so my self esteem is really low

beginner

Hi AquaLeo.

responding to ur PM here.

I don't do synastry.

my observation on ur natal chart for 7th house matter.

ur 7th house is weak, as it is rule by mars which is placed cancer (it get weak in that sign) also it is Rx.

7th ruler mars square venus may cause argument in relationship.
5th house is for romance, affairs, it ruler is mercury is placed with saturn may cause delays.

AquaLeo

But transits would give a clue for better time to start relationship ? also do you know something who could do synastry as i read on internet there's a possibility of Karmic relationship I find this community really helpfull