Is there a spirit in my hostel? If yes, then what is it upto?

scorpittarian

I stay in a hostel and almost every single soul out here has experienced strange happenings in the past two months. 10 people reportedly felt pushed, touched, choked or blocked by something invisible. 2 heard tables and chairs in the mess shake violently. 1 girl saw someone with waist length long hair, something that no hostelite has, standing outside the loo at 3 am and she ended up leaving the hostel the very same day. I've personally heard knocks on my windows late night, a girl's piercing shriek coming from nowhere and seen the mess aquaguard go on and off on it's own everytime I passed by. Many more things have happened..... Intially, I thought it was coincidence or whatever. Then someone said it might be the seniors trying to scare the juniors.

I want to know if it's mischief playing or is my hostel really haunted? and if it really is, then what does the future look like?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_horary_hr_20862_17768.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_horary_hr_20862_17768.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 24

JUPITERASC

An idea occurs to me scorpittarian - research the history of the building - search local archives for clues as to what was previously on the site before the building was constructed. Was there always a hostel on that site? Just an idea :smile:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll take the 4th house as significator of the building in which you reside, and the 12th house from the 4th as significator of possible "hidden unknown' beings ("spirits")
-lord of 4th house (Pisces) = Jupiter
-lord of 12th from the 4th (Aquarius) = Saturn
-Pisces as sign on the 4th can indicate mystical matters = + testimony
-Jupiter flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Saturn as significator for possible spirits is retrograde, which could indicate their "return" to the location = + testimony
-Saturn is posited in the 8th house from the 4th; 8th house matters can include death, longevity (longevity on "earth plane" of a spirit?), and occult matters = + testimony
-Jupiter is located in 3rd house (ie, 3rd from the 4th): house of communications: so the location (your residence) might be a center for communication of the possible spirits

My answer: yes there is (are) a spirit/spirits in your hostel, and likely it/they are "up to" something to do with communication.

scorpittarian

It's a convent right next to a church, a mosque and a temple. The whole area was a graveyard and part of it still is. I've heard the warden is afraid of teddy bears and once she went to each room telling the students to do away with their teddies. It seems that a girl who would always be seen with the toy committed suicide many years back. But then that doesn't explain anything. The convent/hostel is 30+ years old and these events are recent.

we haven't excluded the possibility of someone experimenting with ouija boards. But then I want to know if it's all real or just paranoia or mischief.

piercethevale

I had to move into the historic 'Folsom Hotel' in Oct 2001... due to Workers Comp no pay by Civil Service unit.... [I sued for 3 herniated discs and pasych stress due to mgt. threats to 'Hush' about insider knowledge onece leving their cluthes..
Hotel built 1875... I had rm. 13 3rd floor... 3 ghosts in my room alone... [lived there till May 2007... [transient quarters ...a 9 x 12 rm at $325 mo... cable, Everlasting hot water...and
...GHOSTS....

I can give you the name of a very good clairvoyant or one of a medium [not recommended...by me though... go Clear...! Go Clairvoyant... or go Clear the f...out of there...]

Yes, 'Spitits are quite real...

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

It's a convent right next to a church, a mosque and a temple. The whole area was a graveyard and part of it still is.
IMO dr. farr's analysis is confirmed scorpittarian - a graveyard AND a convent AND a mosque AND a temple? That's interesting!

I've heard the warden is afraid of teddy bears and once she went to each room telling the students to do away with their teddies. It seems that a girl who would always be seen with the toy committed suicide many years back. But then that doesn't explain anything. The convent/hostel is 30+ years old and these events are recent.

we haven't excluded the possibility of someone experimenting with ouija boards. But then I want to know if it's all real or just paranoia or mischief.
Any ideas what was there before the convent? In the meantime, dr. farr is likely to continue to offer good advice :smile:

scorpittarian

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I'll take the 4th house as significator of the building in which you reside, and the 12th house from the 4th as significator of possible "hidden unknown' beings ("spirits")
-lord of 4th house (Pisces) = Jupiter
-lord of 12th from the 4th (Aquarius) = Saturn
-Pisces as sign on the 4th can indicate mystical matters = + testimony
-Jupiter flows toward Saturn and Saturn retrogrades toward Jupiter = + testimony
-Saturn as significator for possible spirits is retrograde, which could indicate their "return" to the location = + testimony
-Saturn is posited in the 8th house from the 4th; 8th house matters can include death, longevity (longevity on "earth plane" of a spirit?), and occult matters = + testimony
-Jupiter is located in 3rd house (ie, 3rd from the 4th): house of communications: so the location (your residence) might be a center for communication of the possible spirits

My answer: yes there is (are) a spirit/spirits in your hostel, and likely it/they are "up to" something to do with communication.

hmmm....Thanks Dr. Farr! :biggrin: I'm all excited now! I've just one more week to spend in this ghost house. Hope nothing terrible happens and that she vacates this place by june. Her "communication skills" are not all that pleasant! :sick:

dr. farr

Spirit/s significator (Saturn) are in the chart's 11th whole sign house-house of friends and "the Good Spirit!" (that's an ancient name for the 11th house); plus, the sign is Libra, disposited by Venus; probably friendly/harmless beings, nothing to worry about I think.

JUPITERASC

Spirit/s significator (Saturn) are in the chart's 11th whole sign house-house of friends and "the Good Spirit!" (that's an ancient name for the 11th house); plus, the sign is Libra, disposited by Venus; probably friendly/harmless beings, nothing to worry about I think.
That's good news dr. farr!:smile: