Grand Sextile, Star of David's.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Waybread,
Yes, fated conversations seems true, i have always enjoyed your deep thinking and modern approach to astrology.

You are a lovely spirit, but spirited as well, if any dare to upset you in your journalistic writings.....ouch, they get the Piranha fish, ha ha!
I do think that Grand Sextiles do indicate a change with long term repercussions, which is why i brought them up for debate, we still know very little about them.
I'll be back later today with another Grand Sextile, before 1937, we had to go back to 1905 to see another one.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas as well as all here, i can't send a card, but i can leave a carol, it is very old coming from 16th Century, sung in Latin, so not heard much:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDc2FD-vy8M

Monk

Premium Member
My thoughts regarding the 1905 Star of David is do i apply it to Einstein's Science Papers published while he was working in Bern, Switzerland at the time?
Science has never been the same since!
Other possible locations could be Russia where revolution was brewing, what do you think as there isn't a trigger, and shows up world wide?
kj5dee8b96.png

waybread

Thanks for the compliment, Monk-- I guess.... (piranha fish??) Maybe you're referring to my Mars in Pisces.

I looked up the events of 1905, and think both the Russian Revolution and Einstein's theories seem significant, for different reasons. Probably one star of David can serve for different events on the same date. Uranus, for example, rules both science and revolutions.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Waybread,
I couldn't find a trigger for the 1905 Grand Sextile, but i did think it may have something to do with Einstein being Jewish.

I looked at his birth chart on 14th March 1879 and found the trigger there at Sunset for as the Sun set, Alnilam, Belt of Orion was culminating:-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

un5dfddff2.png

Monk

Premium Member
Hi all,
I thought i would look at Grand Sextile's since 1900, i have increased orbs to mirror the Harmonic Concordance of 9 November 2003, link below:-
https://harmonicconcordance.org/
Please note that if you don't increase orbs then some sextiles will be missing, if you investigate.
I'm an archaeoastronomer, so sit on the fence regarding astrology, however i did go to the Faculty of astrological studies.
I'll start with the next one on 3rd August 2025, my start is from London, but obviously they show up at all locations. When we get to 2025 some have beliefs that we should meditate on these planetary alignments using the energy to mix with our thoughts regarding creating peace and helping our problems with global warming. What do you think about this as it falls in "Lionsgate"?
https://foreverconscious.com/the-lionsgate-portal-2019

nv5df363c1.png
Hi Lady Waybread,

I know you like camping, and may live near the border of Canada, i thought that you may like to meditate on world affairs on 8th August being Lionsgate in 2025, when Sirius is rising with the Sun, this happens along the 47th degree of latitude North.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/47th_parallel_north
There is a lovely place along that line that is good for camping being Harrison, Idaho, near lake D'Alene...link for Lionsgate is above astrology chart, it is my birthday, on 8th August, but is still in the time frame of Lionsgate on the 3rd August 2025, i cant go, i'm too disabled.
I sit on the fence with beliefs, but it might be a good idea to meditate to heal the world on that day along the 47th latitude North.
If you want to meditate on actual day of the Grand Sextile being 3 August 2025, but still in the time frame of Lionsgate, Sirius rises with the Sun on the Latitude of Barcelona, Spain, Graph below:-

be5df363d7.png

Last edited:

waybread

Hi Monk-- I'm missing the significance of Lionsgate. Is it something besides a media company? I'm familiar with Lake Coeur d'Alene and the small city of Coeur d'Alene in Idaho. August would be a great time to be down there. We'd bring the canoe.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Lady Waybread,
You are very spirited getting into a canoe, mind your bones, you sound like a girl who wouldn't be out of place in the wild West of America, 150 years ago!!
Any search that you do on Lionsgate, please add spiritual and astrology, other than that i leave video below, but she does go on a bit.
She is talking about projected on the ecliptic measure, that i don't use, but by accurate astronomy Sirius will rise with the Sun in Harrison, Idaho on 8th August, the Grand Sextile will pass over area on 3rd August 2025 at approx midnight, it could make a good vacation, time for good meditation as this all happens.
I sit on the fence with beliefs but if i could, i would visit and try to blend with the energies and send out thoughts of healing at that location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6a3RewSssg

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Whats odd now, is my posts at this point is 2089, before this it was 2088, the 8's are coming up ha ha!

blacksun?

My natal chart has a grand sextile - Sun, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Moon, Ascendant/Eris. In air/fire signs.

Meaning also a lot of oppositions.

Monk

Premium Member
My natal chart has a grand sextile - Sun, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Moon, Ascendant/Eris. In air/fire signs.

Meaning also a lot of oppositions.

Hi Blacksun, i only know of Grand Sextile's in 1977 and 1995, that i haven't already mentioned, which may fit you, have i missed one?

There was one in 2013, but too young for you.

Monk

Premium Member
Most large planetary alignments have difficult aspects and in the case of Grand Sextiles, it is the oppositions.
So if we try to meditate on Grand Sextiles as they come up, we must concentrate on the trines and sextiles in healing.

waybread

Monk, thanks for the video. When I get some peace and quiet around here, I will watch it.

I hope you have a good holiday season. My daughter is visiting and there will be 9 of us for Christmas dinner here-- singles and couples without family in our area. My husband and I quit New Years Eve a long time ago, but will probably find a bottle of something-or-other with bubbles in it-- long before midnight.

I read a chart for someone today at Astrodienst who almost has a grand sextile-- just missing one point. I asked him if he knew what happened when transits hit the missing point: I'll see if he responds.

I view sextiles as indicating "excitement", having the tension of the 2-series plus the happy nature of the 3 series. When all 6 planets are opposed, perhaps the 2-series is strengthened. But then a grand sextile chart also has those trines. So possibly the whole experience just becomes more vivid and intense.

With your Holocaust charts, it strikes me that what the Nazis saw as the (short-lived) triumph of their Final Solution (3- series) simultaneously played out as an unthinkable, monstrous tragedy for the Jews (2 series,) and ultimately for the world. Albert Einstein, whom you illustrated above, was of Jewish descent. Maybe this kind of ambivalence or bi-valence is built into the grand sextile.

Happy Solstice, as well. It's nice to think the days are getting longer.

Humanitarian

I thought the Star of David below would interest, on 27th Febuary 1948 it passed over Tel Aviv, which was approx. two and a half months before the Israeli Decaration of Independence on 14th May 1948:-
Astrology graph below:-
jg5dee6bcd.png
That's pretty close to my natal Star of David with ASC and Eris, and I feel a lot of connection to Israel and Israeli/Israelite, as a spectated Israelite!