hey guys wondering about careers or house placements etc, still muddled!

Theonlymomentwewerealone

heyy guys! im pretty much a nube to the forum,
but so far accumulated a fair bit of knowledge on atleast more than the basics of astrology, so excited to be apart of the team! :D

got a few questions though,
having trouble with the concept of houses, as by my ascendant is at the end of pisces 26th degree and therefore how i should be viewing planets placements, 5/6 10th/11 scorpio pluto in the 8th or ninth?
anyhow have also been trying to attatch image but struggling, so any tips on how might be useful first... :S
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...2011&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&add=19&ast=433,16

any ideas or comments on anything would be amazing :)

also has anyone know anything about the galactic centre if this effects the chart? having black moon lilth conjunct the mc or pentegrams intheir chart?
not sure if their in one or not....

Last edited:

Theonlymomentwewerealone

haha wow! that makes sense! tried attatching the link but didnt seem able, don't really know why as repeated the same steps a few times and didn't work, were you able to see the link above by any chance?

Theonlymomentwewerealone

nope, luckily my mum got it to the exact minute. so no issues there, but still not sure if im ment to be virgo for careers sakes or leo, gemini 3rd or 4th.
feel like im a 3rd, but have had heaps of issues with the home

wilsontc

Staff member
both houses, to moment

moment,

You asked:
...how i should be viewing planets placements...scorpio pluto in the 8th or ninth?

Personally, if a planet is in 5 degrees of a house, I see it as being in BOTH houses. Think of the house cusp (edge) as a doorway. When the planet is close to the cusp of a house it is IN the doorway. So it is both on one side of the doorway AND the other side.

Explaining,

Tim

wilsontc

Staff member
less than four, to moment

moment,

You asked:
hmmm, tim, its at 26.25?
so is that bit less than four?? pluto is at 18 degrees scorpio, does that count?

As long as a planet is 5 degrees or less from the cusp, the planet is in both houses. Since this planet is "less than four" degrees from the cusp, it is less than 5 degrees from the cusp, so it is in both houses.

Explaining,

Tim