Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-16-2016, 12:25 AM

"Beauty" in natal chart?

all these people are considered beautiful,
all these people has....

1:angularity on face,
2:small nose,
3:full lips,
4:lower eyebrows,
5:big brow ridge,
6:almond eyes,
7:simetry,
8:high cheekbones,
9:defined jawline
10:deep eyes,
11:high stature
12:slim and athletic body
these look like misterious,strong and somewhat "evil"...

in today's society, when fewer of these things you have, the more ugly you are ...
I do not want to know what signs give beauty ... but what signs are responsible for these traits, it does not mean they are the most beautiful, however, are currently considered the most beautiful by most
I think it's even a reflection of today's society where people like the "bad" things, so would like a darker beauty ... or have many other explanations, lol

what sign or aspects are atributed all or some of these physical traits?

Unread 10-16-2016, 12:53 AM

Re: "Beauty" in natal chart?

High cheek bones are common in Gemini's or Cancer's.

The jaw line is common in Libras.

Aries usually have nice, compact, athletic builds.

Capricorns have the almond eyes.

Leos have nice, long, lower eyebrows.

Aquarius have angularity and symmetry.

Sorry for having a bunch of random signs, but that's the best information I have. It's hard to pinpoint the most beautiful sign because I've seen beautiful people in every sign.

Personally, I think Aquarians are the most attractive sign, but that's just me.

Last edited by AppLeo; 10-16-2016 at 12:58 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to AppLeo For This Useful Post:
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 04:04 AM

http://www.indiadivine.org/content/t...s-and-patrice/

Read this.

Many models have Venus/ Saturn aspects.
Venus, Moon, Jupiter gives beauty. So good aspects, strong dignity placement, and planets in beneficial houses will give beauty. Post a pic.
LyP (10-16-2016), tenacapcious (11-17-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoloco View Post

Read this.

Venus, Moon, Jupiter gives beauty. So good aspects, strong dignity placement, and planets in beneficial houses will give beauty. Post a pic.
Venus/Saturn - Making money out of one's appearance?

Also that is the sidereal zodiac they are using, correct?

Last edited by Bunraku; 10-16-2016 at 05:05 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunraku For This Useful Post:
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
Venus/Saturn - Making money out of one's appearance?

Also that is the sidereal zodiac they are using, correct?
Yes.
I also read on a forum, but with Western Astrology about Venus-Saturn giving beauty.
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:16 AM

Makes sense that a Venus Saturn aspect would create a beautiful person. Or maybe the Venus Saturn aspect is a RESULT of a person's decisions like choosing to become a model.

Donald Trump has a tight Saturn Venus aspect
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppLeo View Post
Makes sense that a Venus Saturn aspect would create a beautiful person. Or maybe the Venus Saturn aspect is a RESULT of a person's decisions like choosing to become a model.

Donald Trump has a tight Saturn Venus aspect

Lol, he isnt very good looking at all. Maybe in his younger days? His wives are beautiful though. His daughter is beautiful too!
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Lol, he isnt very good looking at all. Maybe in his younger days? His wives are beautiful though. His daughter is beautiful too!
He looked pretty good when he was younger. I have a Venus Saturn aspect as well, and I'm gonna say that I also look good. :3
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 05:38 AM

I remember the chart of this **** star that had a tight (heh) Venus/Saturn conjunction in Capricorn. Will I be seeing any of you in my next foray?
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 06:09 AM

Smile Re: "Beauty" in natal chart?

First House placements?
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 03:11 PM

Quote:
High cheek bones are common in Gemini's or Cancer's.

The jaw line is common in Libras.

Aries usually have nice, compact, athletic builds.

Capricorns have the almond eyes.

Leos have nice, long, lower eyebrows.

Aquarius have angularity and symmetry.
hmn...i understand,leo's have nice eyebrows really :0

Quote:

Read this.

thank u,I had already heard that too "comfortable" planets and their positions, they would bring physical beauty...
But i know a local actress who has venus conjunction saturn, it is simply the pinnacle of beauty (but her beauty is not natural)
this actress made me think: saturn conj venus or saturn/venus can make you "work hard" to be beautiful, maybe?

Quote:
Makes sense that a Venus Saturn aspect would create a beautiful person. Or maybe the Venus Saturn aspect is a RESULT of a person's decisions – like choosing to become a model.
i don't know,i met a girl who has venus sextile saturn and saturn in first house who's not have self steem,but one scout said she could be a model,
she is a model today...perhaps she attract this it with the mind?, lol

Quote:
I read that venus in a man's chart, means the kind of women in his life, it makes sense that donald woman are beautiful though he himself is not

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
First House placements?
good idea

Last edited by LyP; 10-16-2016 at 03:20 PM.
Unread 10-16-2016, 03:26 PM

Venus conjunct pluto people transform their natural appearance,with plastic surgeries,hair dyes, etc...
Unread 10-16-2016, 03:34 PM

I've always felt this to be true with Venus with Saturn. Saturn is structure, architecture and the bones so I can see how with Venus this could relate to a beautiful physical structure.
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 03:45 PM

I have several of those characteristics, but not all. Definitely lacking the full lips. I got way too much attention when I was younger. It's been a relief to age a little.

Gemini sun in first house. Taurus rising, Venus in 12th.
The Following User Says Thank You to Witchyone For This Useful Post:
LyP (10-16-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 06:30 PM

I think it depends. Venus can grant likability but beauty today is something that people work hard for rather than something that's naturally attractive. Women with lots of feminine planets like Neptune, Venus, and moon tend to not have the modelesque slender stature that we all want. Venus gives a pretty face with curves which is manageable, moon makes one really hard to keep slim, Neptune gives a sweet looking face, not necessarily high cheekbones, and a lower staturrate whereas models are tall with fierce looking faces.

I'm going to have to say Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio and Capricorn. You're all pobably right about Venus Saturn placements.

Models would likely have sun and ascendents in Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, aries Capricorn ascendents I can see happening because Mc which is the job is libra. They will probably have Venus Saturn placements and will probably have minor or even hard aspects from Venus to the ascendents. Venus and Neptune aspects are probably common on Victoria secret model faces.

But I think the feminine ascendents with too many feminine planets on the ascendents don't always produce the modern perception of beauty but the woman will still be sexy in her own way.

What's beautiful today is in Saturn's realms of discipline because an underweight bmi and flat stomach is not easy by any means to keep.
Unread 10-16-2016, 06:31 PM

Also I feel like as a society we are becoming more adrogenous, so women with a blend of feminine and masculine energies are more attractive.
Unread 10-16-2016, 06:57 PM

Aquarians are androgynous.

Aquarians are by far the most attractive. They have such nice clear beautiful skin.

Behold....

Unread 10-16-2016, 08:21 PM

Classic beauty has always done it for me.

I'll just throw a spanner in here and mention that I'm of the opinion that the androgeny being portrayed in the media with all the one eyed signs etc. is part of a slow alien takeover plan.

How's that for a digression...

Quote:
We are seeing evidence of this already. For example, we are being culturally pre-conditioned to eventually accept the policy of interbreeding between humans and hybrids. Standards of physical beauty embodied in supermodels and actresses increasingly move toward emphasis upon features typical of hybrids: low forehead, small chin, triangular face, large eyes, and slim androgynous bodies. It wasn’t too long ago that the “hybrid” look would have been considered disturbing and unhealthy, but today the trend has been toward the sexualization of these characteristics.

Last edited by HoldOrFold; 10-16-2016 at 08:37 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to HoldOrFold For This Useful Post:
TaoAgent22 (12-29-2016)
Unread 10-16-2016, 09:44 PM

Aishwarya have a very exotic beauty. Few women matches her standard IMO.

Unread 10-16-2016, 10:13 PM

Here's a Cancer with a Scorpio Rising!!

Look at those cheek bones!

Unread 10-16-2016, 10:28 PM

She is pretty! Do you have her natal chart?

I love her eyes. It goes very nicely with her dark skin and looks beautifully exotic.
I’m not so sure about her birth time though. It’s a C rodden rating.
Unread 10-16-2016, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post

She is pretty! Do you have her natal chart?
That's Maria Orschitsch, a medium from an old occult group called the Vril Society who supposedly used to channel beings from the Aldebaran star system.

Details on her are scarce, however purportedly her date of birth is 31/10/1895 (time unknown) which gives this chart:

Unread 10-17-2016, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyP View Post
this actress made me think: saturn conj venus or saturn/venus can make you "work hard" to be beautiful, maybe?

i don't know,i met a girl who has venus sextile saturn and saturn in first house who's not have self steem,but one scout said she could be a model,
she is a model today...perhaps she attract this it with the mind?, lol
I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.
Unread 10-17-2016, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetraceres View Post
I know only myself with the saturn conj venus, and I can garantee you I always worked less hard than majority of people to be beautifu, if at all. I've got many compliments for my physical appearance, but sometimes also got complaints that I don't care what I dress, don't put make up or similar thing. But saturn conj venus is probably the very reason for this.

I would say Saturn has much to do with aging and I do care now much more about physical appearance, aesthetics and fashion are becoming more important to me, but I'm still not among the people who work very hard on their appearance.

My personal standards of beauty don't match current cultural standards of misterious, strong, and somehow evil person. This type of image (I think many times is more a modern image than natural appearance) is something I rather avoid than being attracted to.

However, this definition is ascribed to scorpio, usually.
Do you think you were hiding beauty cues under less feminine clothes to get away from attention or is/was your personal style just not concerned with adornment? I spent a few years dressed like Kurt Cobain. It was partly because I was a fan and into the grunge scene, but it was largely to hide the parts of myself men stared at because I was uncomfortable with the attention. I too have sort of grown out of that and now like to look good. I wonder what's in store for me when I get really old and beauty is not really a part of my identity anymore. It's a little frightening.
Unread 10-18-2016, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchyone View Post
Do you think you were hiding beauty cues under less feminine clothes to get away from attention or is/was your personal style just not concerned with adornment? I spent a few years dressed like Kurt Cobain. It was partly because I was a fan and into the grunge scene, but it was largely to hide the parts of myself men stared at because I was uncomfortable with the attention. I too have sort of grown out of that and now like to look good. I wonder what's in store for me when I get really old and beauty is not really a part of my identity anymore. It's a little frightening.
It's a good question, I would like to say I just didn't care because I was soo cool , but there were emotional reasons. Partially I was uncomfortable with the attention my whole life (I have developed very early and I was very tall until middle adolescence), bus there was also unconscious rebellion against the superficiality I grew in. My life was influenced mostly by attractive women who gave much importance to outward appearance, but less to everything else. This beauty didn't come from the inside. I have felt uncomfortable when adornment was imposed upon me because of cultural expectations and approval it didn't come from my own space of joy and freedom. (I think again this can be aligned with venus conj saturn)

I'm not sure if beauty norms ever disappear in our supermodern society, even with geting very old. But yet, probably the vitality and health become more important than antiwrinkle treatment.

Tags
beauty, chart, natal