Sun Pisces, Rising Sagittarius, Moon Gemini - dealing with duality

Hey. It's my first post here (aside from the one on the "introduce yourself" section) and I guess I'm making this thread on the right place, but I'm sorry if I'm somewhat mistaken.

My issue here is the duality. As the title says I have Pisces Sun, Rising Sagittarius and Gemini moon. Ok, let's start with pisces. I always had deal with this duality, this instability of feeling that I am more than one and I'm always changing, my ideas or plans or even life goals. I find it difficult to know what I really want and I always attributed that to Pisces when I really didn't know a thing about astrology.

Then I started to pay attention on other important things on my birthday chart. Pisces is represented by too fishes swimming opposite sides. Pisces is a mutable sign, is duality itself. But then we have Gemini in the moon, represented by twins, and I think no explanation is need to understand that Gemini is dual too. Is a mutable sign as well as Pisces. But my watery nature of Pisces pisses out my Gemini moon although my Gemini moon calms down all the emotions that come from my Pisces sun. That's because I overthink about everything, about my feelings and emotions; that helps me dealing with them sometimes, but confuses me because I feel that both emotions and logic fight harshly each other everytime.
Then I have my rising sun in Sagittarius, which once again is a sign of a dual nature: half human, half animal. It goes well with the idealism of Pisces and the intellectual and communicative side of Gemini, but once again is of two different natures.

I think it's holding me back right now, this uncertainty of pretty much everything. I take a decision and a day later I want something completely different. And the worst is I feel constantly bored and when I get excited it fades away quickly. That's why I have a huuuge tendency to abuse of addictive substances or additive behaviors. The world seems too boring most of time, I get bored of school, of people, of everything. And I'm always in this frenetic cycle of thinking about everything without coming at any conclusion, I get even more confused sometimes, and it gives me high levels of anxiety all the time.

Is this thought right? And can someone tell me how can I deal with this more easily? Because I am really tired of the whole thing overwhelming me.

P.S. - I'm posting my birthday chart just in case someone wants to see and have something to point out.

http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cg43filee...ro_w2gw_01_claudia_moutinho_hp.7104.39349.gif

FreeWing

Hi Claudia,

I also have all of my "Big 3" in mutable signs. :smile:

I can relate to so many things that you talk about. I can't see your chart though because it says that the file has expired, but I'm wondering: do you happen to have Mercury in Aries too? Because I believe that is what makes me feel the need for constant mental stimulation (plus it squares Uranus), but I guess your Gemini Moon alone does a pretty good job with that, lol! :tongue:

Since we're highly mutable babies, that makes us generally pretty comfortable with change. While others may not accept it so easily, change is something quite natural for us. We have great adapting skills. The down side is... We are changeable ourselves. Sometimes making a definite decision is not so easy for us (specially with us having a Pisces Sun, on top of that!). For example, it took me the longest time to figure out what I truly wanted to pursue as my career field. I changed majors (more than once!), ugh, was not easy... Fortunately, I'm okay now, lol. But yeah, that's a pretty extreme example of what I mean.

PS: I'm also from Portugal! Haha :sideways:

Last edited:
Hey FreeWing (ou olá, já que somos de Portugal ahah)

Thanks for your reply! God, you must be really similar to me ahah
No, I have Mercury in Aquarius ( Semisquares Uranus and squares Pluto). Since Aquarius is a air sign, it's very mental too.

Yup, I adapt really well to changes, and I feel the need to be always changing. That's good because the world is always in mutation. But it's terrible, just like you said, when you have to make decisions.

But the worst part for me is never being satisfied for too long. If something fulfills or entertains me today, most probably will bore me in short time. It seems like everything is so boring. And that's my fault, because I'm the one o gets bored of everything...

SG1306

Well, I guess that, now that you know that you're prone to inconsistencies, you might as well think about it and try to change - that is, in your case, analyze your ideas in the light of having to stick only to one, one plan, one opinion, one anything.

To me, there's nothing in the chart that's as powerful as personal will, and when it comes to changing your ways, you most of all shouldn't find it difficult, if you put your will to it, even if it means changing into stability.

One thing that would also be of great help is meditation, but make sure you're not doing the Transcendental Meditation American commercial sleep course stupidity. Rather, try Yoga meditation if possible, and even consider doing Yoga proper, which is a great mind clearer and it really helps you think in a new, calm, stable perspective, and will also provide you with the much needed patience you seem to lack.