My Mother Lost Her Jewellery

Vishi98

Hello, Recently We shifted our house.. while packing all the stuff my mother put her important belongings like money and jewellery in a suitcase and packed in.. there was a box of cash, 2-3 boxes of jewellery and some other items .. while packing the jewellery my mom packed the most precious ones in a separate box and and kept it in the suitcase as well.. but after we moved to our new home she was busy unpacking all the stuff so she wasn’t aware of unpacking the suitcase and keeping them in a safe place .. after 3-4 days she unpacked the suitcase and kept all the jewellery and money inside the closet while doing this she wasn’t aware of all the items she was keeping inside the closet she just checked the money and kept all the belongings inside .. she didn’t notice about the missing box of jewellery.. within the span of this 3-4 days alot of workers like electrician, carpenter, plumber and the labour had walked and worked inside the house .. as for yesterday after settling down she wanted to store the jewellery in a safe locker at bank .. she took out all the jewellery and couldn’t find the box containing all the precious items .. we’ve searched the whole house,all the closets and everywhere it possibly could be .. but we still couldn’t find .. she’s really worried please help if u can .. sorry for my english .. thank you

Spica D

Hello, Recently We shifted our house.. while packing all the stuff my mother put her important belongings like money and jewellery in a suitcase and packed in.. there was a box of cash, 2-3 boxes of jewellery and some other items .. while packing the jewellery my mom packed the most precious ones in a separate box and and kept it in the suitcase as well.. but after we moved to our new home she was busy unpacking all the stuff so she wasn’t aware of unpacking the suitcase and keeping them in a safe place .. after 3-4 days she unpacked the suitcase and kept all the jewellery and money inside the closet while doing this she wasn’t aware of all the items she was keeping inside the closet she just checked the money and kept all the belongings inside .. she didn’t notice about the missing box of jewellery.. within the span of this 3-4 days alot of workers like electrician, carpenter, plumber and the labour had walked and worked inside the house .. as for yesterday after settling down she wanted to store the jewellery in a safe locker at bank .. she took out all the jewellery and couldn’t find the box containing all the precious items .. we’ve searched the whole house,all the closets and everywhere it possibly could be .. but we still couldn’t find .. she’s really worried please help if u can .. sorry for my english .. thank you

You need to post a horary chart based on the timing of your question to get answers here. You can use free astro websites like astro.com for this.