Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 04-16-2019, 07:49 PM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Can somebody read my chart?

I have always been interested in finding out what does my chart say about me, but I had no one to ask. I feel lost at this point in my life, and it would be really helpful if someone could help me find my way. Thank you in advance.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 04-17-2019, 06:38 AM
Sagittarius Jupiter Sagittarius Jupiter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 112
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Post the real chart; chart image from astro.com
__________________
Meil
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 04-17-2019, 07:32 AM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Ah, sorry. I posted it, but it didn't show. And this is first time since yesterday that I could sit in front of my computer.

https://ibb.co/86YsQQb
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 04-17-2019, 10:50 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 44,210
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1los0pher View Post


I have always been interested

in finding out what does my chart say about me, but I had no one to ask.

I feel lost at this point in my life, and it would be really helpful
if someone could help me find my way. Thank you in advance.

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM


MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:


https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post


Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window


if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 04-17-2019, 01:08 PM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way [/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
Yeah, I would fix it immediately, but mods have to approve my messages, and I can't wait that long. I replied before you with an attachment, but the reply was allowed 8 hours later.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 04-17-2019, 01:40 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 44,210
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1los0pher View Post


Yeah, I would fix it immediately, but mods have to approve my messages,

and I can't wait that long.

I replied before you with an attachment, but
the reply was allowed 8 hours later.
message pwadm the technical guy
with a request to sort these issues
also there's our MEMBERS ONLY board with
HELP WITH FORUMS AND SUGGESTIONS
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1los0pher View Post


Ah, sorry. I posted it, but it didn't show.

And this is first time since yesterday that I could sit in front of my computer.

https://ibb.co/86YsQQb
ok thanks for the update

chart linked to is a Day chart so Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor

IF time of birth is reliable
then Ascendant is Pisces
BUT
if birth occurred only twelve or fifteen minutes earlier
then ascendant is Aquarius
necessary to establish whether time of birth is based on medical records
or
is estimated
or from memory
or from birth certificate

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 04-17-2019, 01:58 PM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

chart linked to is a Day chart so Sun, Jupiter and Saturn are of the sect in favor

IF time of birth is reliable
then Ascendant is Pisces
BUT
if birth occurred only twelve or fifteen minutes earlier
then ascendant is Aquarius
necessary to establish whether time of birth is based on medical records
or
is estimated
or from memory
or from birth certificate
The time of birth was either 8:20 or 8:25. Can't remember if the last number was 0 or 5.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 04-17-2019, 02:58 PM
Cary2's Avatar
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 250
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

You look like a musician to me and the leader of a team, I guess a group of musicians, but you want to be a successful organizer on a grand scale. You want your activities to be big business. You are a boss or a captain. You may be a teacher in some way. You may want to make your mark in music recording. Or it may be some other category of the Creative Arts Field.

You are a superb organizer, and you can organize on a large scale, and you are open to inspiration and creativity. You are an excitable exhibitionist, maybe a showman.

You might be involved in sports.

Last edited by Cary2; 04-17-2019 at 03:03 PM. Reason: more
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread Yesterday, 12:14 AM
rahu rahu is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca
Posts: 10,483
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

hi ph1los0pher

I am trying to divine your cypher.... but you look at first glance more like a lover than a philosopher
your mars and Eris are conjunct the node which shows a very strong physical/sexual charisma . with Uranus conjunct to venus, you have a electric attraction with women.
the mars/eris/node stellium gives you immersion in etheric energy. this can manifest as a affect on others. this shows your aura is pervasive and others can sense your presence before you arrive. The node adds a element of "magic". it shows unusual occurrences are standard to you. this placement shows that you usually make correct decisions or course of action if you don't hesitate..this aspect tends to show you have a distinct "spiritual" path. that is life will move easily if you stay with those elements that are essential to you and your soul. this can manifest more distinctly as luck.

that's not to say you aren't a philosopher as you have mercury sextile to the node and trine to chiron. this gives the midpoint of these conjunct to your node. these are aspect of a sharp and incisive intelligences. This gives analytical abilities and a inquisitiveness that seeks to understand the working of people and situations. this usually is accompanied by a remarkable memory and your critical aptitude always is spot on.

you are a loyal friend but abhor hypocrisy . you expect actions and words to match. if you are offended or betrayed, you freeze the offender from your life and it takes a lot to regain your good graces if ever.

chiron and mercury with the node does give psychic abilities but your logical and deductive abilities are so great that you might not acknowledge that some conclusions you make are assisted by input that is not soley mental.

the sun opposed to orcus does give a darker side, that is a selfish side, though there are other aspects that may assuage these destructive tendencies.
then nessus is on your decent ,another aspect that makes you shadow your real nature to most.
these are aspect of self preservation and survival, which can be a lonely attribute, though your magnetic affect on others shows you are only alone by choice when you are.

I don't have time right now to develops your other dynamics but will check in tomorrow .
rahu
__________________
if you find a post significant, copy it as my post are being deleted and altered.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...ad.php?t=63539
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread Yesterday, 11:58 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 44,210
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph1los0pher View Post

The time of birth was either 8:20 or 8:25. Can't remember if the last number was 0 or 5.

Thanks for the clarification
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread Today, 05:54 AM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi ph1los0pher

I am trying to divine your cypher.... but you look at first glance more like a lover than a philosopher
your mars and Eris are conjunct the node which shows a very strong physical/sexual charisma . with Uranus conjunct to venus, you have a electric attraction with women.
the mars/eris/node stellium gives you immersion in etheric energy. this can manifest as a affect on others. this shows your aura is pervasive and others can sense your presence before you arrive.

Hmm, I had a feeling about this somehow, but I think I always over-think it too much with women.


Quote:
The node adds a element of "magic". it shows unusual occurrences are standard to you. this placement shows that you usually make correct decisions or course of action if you don't hesitate..this aspect tends to show you have a distinct "spiritual" path. that is life will move easily if you stay with those elements that are essential to you and your soul. this can manifest more distinctly as luck.

This has manifested itself through a lot of smaller events or actions, rather at grander scale sadly, but it could be that I hesitated on some turning points in my life.


Quote:
that's not to say you aren't a philosopher as you have mercury sextile to the node and trine to chiron. this gives the midpoint of these conjunct to your node. these are aspect of a sharp and incisive intelligences. This gives analytical abilities and a inquisitiveness that seeks to understand the working of people and situations. this usually is accompanied by a remarkable memory and your critical aptitude always is spot on.

Yeah, too bad people usually don't want to listen to me haha


Quote:
you are a loyal friend but abhor hypocrisy . you expect actions and words to match. if you are offended or betrayed, you freeze the offender from your life and it takes a lot to regain your good graces if ever.

This is spot on.


Quote:
chiron and mercury with the node does give psychic abilities but your logical and deductive abilities are so great that you might not acknowledge that some conclusions you make are assisted by input that is not soley mental.

Earlier in my life, in my teen years, I had a feeling I had this "subconscience" I called it, where if I can't think of a solution for something, I "put it in the background" and get an answer back.


Quote:
the sun opposed to orcus does give a darker side, that is a selfish side, though there are other aspects that may assuage these destructive tendencies.
then nessus is on your decent ,another aspect that makes you shadow your real nature to most.
these are aspect of self preservation and survival, which can be a lonely attribute, though your magnetic affect on others shows you are only alone by choice when you are.

This is also spot on. I can tell you that I really do shadow my real nature, because I found out that if you don't show yourself for who you are, people either try to find out, and usually do stick around or say things like: "I don't understand how can anyone not like you", or they simply conclude things about me that aren't at all me, and usually belittle and underestimate me because of it. In the end it only shows me the true face of people around me, and because of it I do choose with whom I spend my time.


Quote:
I don't have time right now to develops your other dynamics but will check in tomorrow.
rahu

Thanks a lot, Rahu. This was really nice to read, can't wait for the part 2
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread Today, 05:55 AM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Thanks for the clarification

No problem
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread Today, 06:03 AM
ph1los0pher ph1los0pher is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 7
Re: Can somebody read my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
You look like a musician to me and the leader of a team, I guess a group of musicians, but you want to be a successful organizer on a grand scale. You want your activities to be big business. You are a boss or a captain. You may be a teacher in some way. You may want to make your mark in music recording. Or it may be some other category of the Creative Arts Field.

You are a superb organizer, and you can organize on a large scale, and you are open to inspiration and creativity. You are an excitable exhibitionist, maybe a showman.

You might be involved in sports.

Funny thing is that I was playing in a few bands in my early 20's, and I was the leader of these. I also wanted to make my mark in music recording, and did write my own music, but I gave up as I thought I should find a career that will give me at least a comfortable life, before I jump into music.

Also things about organization, I can tell you that I usually do notice easily when environments are disorganized and usually do know how I would do it better, but sadly I usually don't have a right "to vote" and therefore I usually let it be.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, read

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 01:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.