Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-16-2019, 06:37 PM

Question Confusing karmic relationship, what to expect?

Hi all,

I wrote a post about this guy last year, you can see it here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=120231

He was my friend for almost two years, but I was magnetically attracted to him from the beginning. We recently started dating rather unexpectedly, just when Uranus was squaring our composite Sun and Venus. Meanwhile I was having a Saturn-Venus conjunction transit. Honestly its still hard to believe, he seems to be the man all I ever wanted, and my life is complete. I feel so happy and energetic, and my life is improving in many ways. Although I'm still confused, and I don't really know what to expect in the long run. For now I'm trying to just enjoy the ride.

What is most concerning for me is his Aquarius stellium. I've never dated anyone before with any Aqua placement, this is all new to me. We were close friends before and we have really good communication and spiritual connection but I don't know if we will have the romantic and sexual chemistry? I don't even have anything in air and I don't know if I have anything that stimulates this massive Aqua energy. We are from different cultures so there is that and this is a long distance relationship.
Also I have this stellium in Sagittarius, and he has no fire in his chart. We have so different temperaments.

I'm crazy for him since the beginning but I'm really afraid I won't be enough. Before we started dating, he was into a girl with Pisces Venus and Aqua Mars and I doubt he will ever have so strong feelings for me as for her. So I don't really know what to think. I try to be more open about this relationship and not to have many expectations, but I'd still like to know if I can fully believe this fairy tale or he will most likely break my heart.

Thank you for any replies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg syna.jpg (36.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg compo.jpg (41.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Violette; 04-16-2019 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 04-16-2019, 08:28 PM

Re: Confusing karmic relationship, what to expect?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
Hi all,

I wrote a post about this guy last year, you can see it here:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=120231

He was my friend for almost two years, but I was magnetically attracted to him from the beginning. We recently started dating rather unexpectedly, just when Uranus was squaring our composite Sun and Venus. Meanwhile I was having a Saturn-Venus conjunction transit. Honestly its still hard to believe, he seems to be the man all I ever wanted, and my life is complete. I feel so happy and energetic, and my life is improving in many ways. Although I'm still confused, and I don't really know what to expect in the long run. For now I'm trying to just enjoy the ride.

What is most concerning for me is his Aquarius stellium. I've never dated anyone before with any Aqua placement, this is all new to me. We were close friends before and we have really good communication and spiritual connection but I don't know if we will have the romantic and sexual chemistry? I don't even have anything in air and I don't know if I have anything that stimulates this massive Aqua energy. We are from different cultures so there is that and this is a long distance relationship.
Also I have this stellium in Sagittarius, and he has no fire in his chart. We have so different temperaments.

I'm crazy for him since the beginning but I'm really afraid I won't be enough. Before we started dating, he was into a girl with Pisces Venus and Aqua Mars and I doubt he will ever have so strong feelings for me as for her. So I don't really know what to think. I try to be more open about this relationship and not to have many expectations, but I'd still like to know if I can fully believe this fairy tale or he will most likely break my heart.

Thank you for any replies
Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts have accurate time close to the minute. If it departs in accuracy much from that, this interpretation will be seriously flawed.

The best thing between you is his Sun in your Seventh conjunct Descendant. Your Venus conjunct his Uranus/Neptune conjunction is exiting and strange and suggestive of otherworldly topics and karma, but it is not conducive to long term relationships are clear-headed relationships. You may feel he is ideal in some ways, but I doubt that.

Jealousy and anger could get out of hand. Your Mars/Pluto square his Aquarius stellium is a very difficult thing.

I can see why you are attracted, but I don't see it as long term. I think he has pain that he bears due to past love, and he will have trouble dealing with it. His love life doesn't look bright. Your Venus connection to him is better as a platonic relationship.

Last edited by Cary2; 04-16-2019 at 08:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cary2 For This Useful Post:
Violette (04-17-2019)
Unread 04-16-2019, 09:01 PM

Transiting uranus squaring sun/venus is very exciting, it brings on sudden love, it transforms, it fascinates, it allures. But just as quickly as it arrives, it will disappear in thin air.
Reading the posts from last year, you repeatedly denied there was a romantic attachment with this man, and all of a sudden Uranus arrives and, like a lightning bolt, there you are mesmerised and in love!
Your descendent is pisces, and his sun is just there, so his ego corresponds to what you need in a relationship. His descendent cancer calls for a moon-like woman, and your moon is conjunct your ascendent, and opposes his sun on your descendent. Very powerful links these are!
The composite shows quite a concentration of energy, although the moon is somewhat isolated. It's difficult to read the degrees in the aspect tables, so it may be better integrated than what I can read.
Fire and air blend very nicely together. Just because he has such a strong air component does not mean he needs an "airy" personality, in fact being fire helps to balance out his detached, intellectual energy.
Wait til uranus passes before you commit yourself to anything closer than a valuable friendship.

Last edited by ElenaJ; 04-16-2019 at 09:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
Violette (04-17-2019)
Unread 04-16-2019, 09:15 PM

hi again violette

as I posted last year

the only clear picture is that this relationship will become much more emotional in the coming months. right now mercury is conjunct the south node, so the psychic connection and intense mental exchanges will continue and your attraction for each other will grow stronger. by the time the south node transits the composite sun and venus in late October and November, your love for each other will be off the scale.

the signifying influence was the south node ,which Uranus accentuated.
the favorable situation is that the south node has just transited the Saturn/venus and Saturn/sun midpoint which shows a devotion has developed. this is a good omen for the relationship because very often when there is a Uranus element in the relationship, when Saturn predominates the relationship can have problems , here your affection only grew.

still with pluto square to the node in the composite, there is aselfish impulse.pluto can add to the sexual chemistry but it also will pull away whn the "flame' dims.

I don't se anything to hinder the relationship in the near future but but whent he transiting south node conjuncts the mars/Uranus midpoint and the pluto/node midpoint in late march and early April 2020, he might become somewhat footloose. but til then I don't see any problems.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Violette (04-17-2019)
Unread 04-17-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
Disclaimer. I am assuming that both charts have accurate time close to the minute. If it departs in accuracy much from that, this interpretation will be seriously flawed.
Sadly they are not accurate to the minute, mine might have +/- 15 mins difference, his might have more, but I'm 100% sure of the Cap asc.

Quote:
Jealousy and anger could get out of hand. Your Mars/Pluto square his Aquarius stellium is a very difficult thing.
This is what I'm most worried about. In my previous relationship I made all the mistakes a Scorpio Mars could do, I was very jealous, possessive and obsessed. I'm trying to be extra careful now although the urge is there even more than in my previous relationship. He is very popular with women but still he chose me who lives on other continent and whom he has never met. That makes me really worried at times, what happens if he starts to like someone more accessible.
Our charts with my ex were very smooth but we still broke up, I guess there is something more to learn from this guy. Our relationship is a lot more mature than the one I had with my ex, and I'm looking for constructive ways to deal with my scorpio energies, like making positive changes in my life instead of creating drama. I still have those days when I can't think positively but I put a brake on my tongue, I know I can be super harsh and I don't want to ruin another relationship.

Quote:
I can see why you are attracted, but I don't see it as long term. I think he has pain that he bears due to past love, and he will have trouble dealing with it. His love life doesn't look bright. Your Venus connection to him is better as a platonic relationship.
What do you mean his love life doesn't look bright? I am his first girlfriend. That girl before wanted nothing serious and broke his heart. We talked a lot about her and while it hurts me that he had so intense feelings towards her, and she totally changed his personality too, he also made it clear that he sees how toxic she was and moved on. I don't want to bring it up again and again, that would drive him away. I don't even know if my fears are real or they are coming from my past experiences or my general feeling or not being good enough which seems to be a main theme in my life. Feels like this relationship offers me healing if I'm brave enough to be vulnerable - or it might as well destroy me. For now this is really platonic due to the distance between us.
Unread 04-17-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Transiting uranus squaring sun/venus is very exciting, it brings on sudden love, it transforms, it fascinates, it allures. But just as quickly as it arrives, it will disappear in thin air.
Reading the posts from last year, you repeatedly denied there was a romantic attachment with this man, and all of a sudden Uranus arrives and, like a lightning bolt, there you are mesmerised and in love!
Your descendent is pisces, and his sun is just there, so his ego corresponds to what you need in a relationship. His descendent cancer calls for a moon-like woman, and your moon is conjunct your ascendent, and opposes his sun on your descendent. Very powerful links these are!
The composite shows quite a concentration of energy, although the moon is somewhat isolated. It's difficult to read the degrees in the aspect tables, so it may be better integrated than what I can read.
Fire and air blend very nicely together. Just because he has such a strong air component does not mean he needs an "airy" personality, in fact being fire helps to balance out his detached, intellectual energy.
Wait til uranus passes before you commit yourself to anything closer than a valuable friendship.
Yes, I tried to live in denial because he lives overseas and friend of my ex, also never showed me any sign that the feeling would be mutual. From the beginning the feeling was there from my part, thats why I had to take a break from talking with him.It was so hard to stay rational and think of him as a friend. After a while I gave up and thought of telling him I cant stay friends with him. I prepared to lose both him and my ex, but for my greatest surprise it turned out the feeling was mutual but he also repressed it because of the above mentioned reasons. While I felt it from the beginning, he took time and only when he realized how much I helped him noticed his feelings for me. It was a huge shock and as you said, it all happened like a lightning bolt. I felt horrible at the beginning because of my ex, hurting him and losing him so quickly, I felt like we committed a crime. The guilt is still there somewhat but the good feelings now outweighting it. So the romantic feelings built up over time but dating with him was really unexpected. We will have Uranus transit for a very long time as it will soon conjunct the composite ascendant and stay in 7th house for years. I don't really think of the future for now. I just feel unusally free while still in a relationship, I've never experienced this before. He doesn't want to change me but more like pushes me to be more myself and I already feel stronger and not so needy as I always was.
Unread 04-17-2019, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi again violette

as I posted last year

the only clear picture is that this relationship will become much more emotional in the coming months. right now mercury is conjunct the south node, so the psychic connection and intense mental exchanges will continue and your attraction for each other will grow stronger. by the time the south node transits the composite sun and venus in late October and November, your love for each other will be off the scale.

the signifying influence was the south node ,which Uranus accentuated.
the favorable situation is that the south node has just transited the Saturn/venus and Saturn/sun midpoint which shows a devotion has developed. this is a good omen for the relationship because very often when there is a Uranus element in the relationship, when Saturn predominates the relationship can have problems , here your affection only grew.

still with pluto square to the node in the composite, there is aselfish impulse.pluto can add to the sexual chemistry but it also will pull away whn the "flame' dims.

I don't se anything to hinder the relationship in the near future but but whent he transiting south node conjuncts the mars/Uranus midpoint and the pluto/node midpoint in late march and early April 2020, he might become somewhat footloose. but til then I don't see any problems.

rahu
Yes I remembered what you wrote and I was kinda waiting for something to happen but in fact we stopped talking in September (it was too painful for me), so nothing happened in October-November. We got close at the beginning of this year and started dating last month. I would think someone with a Saturn in their stellium would be more down-to-earth, but feels like there was a strong force that brought us together and we didn't even consider if its right or wrong.
Unread 04-17-2019, 08:24 PM

With reference to Cary2's comment about your mars/pluto square to his stellium, he is right about this being a difficult aspect to handle, but it is also trine his sun and sextile his Jupiter (conjunct your moon), so there should be enough love and understanding to balance out the negative effects.
It's very hard to read the actual aspects on the chart you posted, but it seems the mars/pluto squares Venus, which would increase the sexual attraction between you.

Tags
confusing, expect, karmic, relationship