Bullying

Still thinking

i must thank you for starting this subject of bully.Because when you asked then only i started thinking.

I visited my friends's house.i felt she was not treated well.But now i realize that she was Libra Rising which means lord of 4th house was saturn.

Cold Fusion

I 100% agree by far! I find Capricorns and Saturn the biggest bullies ever in the zodiac! A lot of those politicians suck and they're big bullies, because they want domination and $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$! These politicians have Capricorn traits from what I read.

I attribute Pluto more to domineering then saturn, saturn people are generally shy, I have Sun conjunct Saturn, I could care less about domination, nor do I want to be dominated, but if you attack me I will attack back, I don't turn the other cheek.

Cold Fusion

If you go by fixed stars, then this can answer alot, I don't think polis is truthful.

Spiculum
The Lagoon Nebula Eye trouble, blindness, depression, hopelessly doomed, morbid religious outlook, no concern for human life; a nebula in the upper part of the Bow of the Archer. 1° Cap 04 1° Cap 12 Unfortunate Mars/ Moon M8 Sagittarius
N (red) Mg.6.0

Alnasl Eye trouble, blindness (or bad eyesight). A double star, with other weaker companions, in the middle of the Bow of the Archer. 1° Cap 16 1° Cap 24 Unfortunate Mars/ Moonγ (Gamma) Sagittarii
K0 (orange) Mg.3.1

Polis
A Foal Martial desires, high ambitions, domination, keen perception, success; horsemanship, truthfulness; spiritual power. A double star at the top of the Bow of the Archer 3° Cap 13 3° Cap 21 Very Fortunate Jupiter/ Marsμ (Mu) Sagittarii
B8 (blue) Mg.3.0 var.

Last edited:

Flowergirl

Two people I know who love to bully, criticise and disempower have Pluto in the first house and personal planets in Cap. It always amazes me how these people tend to get away with the bullying and how the bullying is often so low key and at such a psychological level and so damaging to other's self esteem. :andy: It is like this, they have been criticised so much about their bullying, that they revert to other under-cover, decoy-types-of-ways to bully.

Often when you are at the receiving end of bullying, it is hard to understand how people can do these things. It baffles the brains really.

JayM

I was also thinking and I have libra on the cusp of my 8th house and my 1st house venus in aqua is square saturn in the 9th in scorp, some of the bullying I have seen has been where people will pretend to be your firend but they will spread rumors about you or try to show you up or humiliate you in front of others. I also have cancer on the cusp of my 5th and 6th house and my taurus moon in the third opposes saturn, which is my cap suns ruler and my aqua AC's ruler.

The cusp of the 8th house colors the 8th house influences so an afflicted 8th house ruler might show bullying in whatever form it might take.

Last edited:

Caro

it will be the aspects between the two charts ie the victim and the bully.

I have experienced bullying behaviour from gemini's in the past at work.(sun sign gemini) Im an aqua sun. Thinking back I pushed his buttons. however this particular person was like this with others too - used to build people up then try and destroy them.

I have pisces planets. so this would have sq his gemini sun.

have seen a gemini sun married to a pisces sun - the gemini was the bully and the pisces sun walked out and left!(this is a reality tv star)

for hidden controlling behaviour I would look to pluto too not saturn.

m0ney*p0wer*re$pect

Two people I know who love to bully, criticise and disempower have Pluto in the first house and personal planets in Cap. It always amazes me how these people tend to get away with the bullying and how the bullying is often so low key and at such a psychological level and so damaging to other's self esteem. :andy: It is like this, they have been criticised so much about their bullying, that they revert to other under-cover, decoy-types-of-ways to bully.

Often when you are at the receiving end of bullying, it is hard to understand how people can do these things. It baffles the brains really.

I have a first house pluto in Scorpio and my classmates always tell me in my younger days I was a bully. And I was I always picked fights it was a poor way of dealing with my anger because I brooded alot. In 4th grade I got my *** handed to me tho lol but I stop bullying when I found football. It was a way to unleash the energy and anger inside. I have a 12th house libra mars too but I think my first house Pluto contributed to wanting to be strong over others in my early years

Flowergirl

Thanks for sharing MPR. Yes, it is true that bullying can be as a result of being bullied and sometimes it is the only reason why people bully: to release the anger of being disempowered and dishonoured by another. Thankfully we mature and see the error of our ways and change. The two people that I mention have thankfully moved out of the situations where they were being challenged and low and behold, their bullying behaviour and anger gradually left them. I guess it is part of life and part of our learning to become human as spiritual beings.

Still thinking

There may be variations.

some people bully simply to have fun but some people seriously mean what they say(while bullying).

If Saturn is connected to 6th house then people are likely to get bullied but if saturn and mars togerther influence 6th house then that situation may turn violent.

bubuza_dulce

I think capricorn is the most domineering and heartless sign of the zodiac (the bully), if there was a sign you can attribute fascism and nihilism to, capricorn would be the sign.
I was bullied by this person! (Here is the chart). We were friends at first but she changed through the years and became obsessed with money. I still find it so hard to believe that Caps are mean since I've been helped by so many!
When we first met (we went to the same college) she seemed the nicest person around! Even now I remember how she used to be and I can't believe she's "gone"!
So she has Mars in the first house, her interest is in her career (Moon in tenth) and lately she "walked on corpses" to put her career in order, the Sun in Cap.What else? And me,Mars, Pluto and Lilith in seventh, opposing the Ascendant. In Libra. So it was a problem! But still, I have the Asc in Aries and Sun in Leo and I've never bullied anyone. On the other hand, she challenged me until the point I couldn't bear it and I stood up for myself. Speaking about Cap, she respects nothing but the brute force. It doesn't matter if you're right or if she wants something unlawful. She will leave you alone only if you stand up for yourself and you prove that you are stronger. BTW, could you tell me if I'll ever have problems with this person? I haven't had in years, but I still remember! In the present I practise kickboxing so as to never have this kind of problems again, but imagine the effect she's had on me since she made me transform like this! (because the only way to determin her to stop bugging me was to beat her up, and before that I wouldn't have touched a fly!)

Attachments

• astro_w2at_03_keiko_hp.79191.13161.gif
    astro_w2at_03_keiko_hp.79191.13161.gif
    56.7 KB · Views: 31
  • astro_w2at_01_bubuza_dulce_hp.77515.13961.gif
    astro_w2at_01_bubuza_dulce_hp.77515.13961.gif
    61.4 KB · Views: 69

Sweet Pea

I see bullies as indicated by Nessus (the centaur). Nessus placements can show where we will not take "no" for an answer, where we are pushy, stubborn and insistant, and where we force things to turn out our way. As it is slow-moving, lots of us will have it in Taurus which rather compounds its effect.

I see bullies as indicated by Nessus (the centaur). Nessus placements can show where we will not take "no" for an answer, where we are pushy, stubborn and insistant, and where we force things to turn out our way. As it is slow-moving, lots of us will have it in Taurus which rather compounds its effect.
I couldn't find it in taurus anywhere :unsure: plus it is mentioned in *sidereal* rather than Tropical (the majority on AW)

http://wiki.astro.com/astrowiki/en/Nessus

this is still very much mythology with very little writtent about it.

http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html#Taurus

http://www.aquamoonlight.co.uk/fixedstars.html

Mark

Sweet Pea said:
I know nothing about Nessus, but the description you've provided is the same I would have provided for the lunar apogee. I refer to the lunar apogee (the furthest point of the Moon's orbit) as the "real" Lilith. Asteroids are generally named by astronomers, not astrologers, so I usually avoid trying to read meaning into asteroid names. The "invisible Moon" idea is another matter entirely. I believe the lunar apogee meets the criteria for the abuse and neglect of the Universal order (which is Peace and Harmony) and therefore describes (by position) the manner in which we are most likely to be selfish. It was named "Lilith" by astrologers. The story of Lilith is the embodiment of the description above.

soratothamax

i am mars in pisces, and though I would rather appear strong (Venus in Aries), i am often a victim of being bullied or pushed around, and instead of standing up for myself I passively withdraw. I don't have much social skills. I have tons of friends, but I'm not a person who likes to hang out all the time. I like time to myself, and i sometimes don't even want to hang out with the friends I have. I just never "feel" like it. but i was always quiet and a bit shy in school, so people always thought I was an easy target...until they get hold of some of my other qualities which are much more aggressive. ;)

Sweet Pea

You know, I don't mention asteroids unless I have looked at them in charts and found a correlation between the myth, and the reality of a person and what they are like, and what they happened to do when their Nessus (for example) was activated.

Is it not possible that the astronomer who named the asteroid was 'impressed' by an intuitive knowing of the quality of energy that the asteroid was giving out?

People who work with asteroids have found the most uncanny correspondences between their mythical meanings, and the myths that people are playing out in their real lives.

You can find Nessus by using the box under Extended Chart Selection on the astro.com site.

theV

I remembered coupled time when I was younger my class made a petition and groups and announce that they hate me most of boys mocked of me I was physically abused and bullied by my teacher who used to hit me with Plastic rod cause i was stammer and till today I am being bullied

crazedrat

Banned
Any planet placed in purvabhavapada (final 13.2 degrees of aquarius for sidereal, ~middle / late pisces for tropical) will show a person who's been victimized by society. It relates to both the victim and the persecutor, often people who've been victims will transform into the persecutor.

Abby83

What in a chart do you think indicates someone who has a tendency to be bullied?

Bullying is about abuse of power so I suspect a negative Pluto and Mars influence. People who are bullied often, but not always, have poorer social skills than the norm (making them "outsiders" and hence more likely to be victimised) so I expect to see this in the chart as well.

That's true but unfortunate. My communication is poor verbally and as a result I am a definite target for those who are beautifully skilled in the area. My north node is in Gemini, poorly aspected - go figure. Mars is poorly aspected. And pluto and Saturn are in the 12th house. You are definitely right. I don't originally see myself as a victim, but ppl do target me out of the blue and i've always wondered why. I am different, and like being different, but this irritates others and is a prime situation for a bully.

Abby83

i am mars in pisces, and though I would rather appear strong (Venus in Aries), i am often a victim of being bullied or pushed around, and instead of standing up for myself I passively withdraw. I don't have much social skills. I have tons of friends, but I'm not a person who likes to hang out all the time. I like time to myself, and i sometimes don't even want to hang out with the friends I have. I just never "feel" like it. but i was always quiet and a bit shy in school, so people always thought I was an easy target...until they get hold of some of my other qualities which are much more aggressive. ;)

Exactly. Couldn't agree more. We all seem to have the same things in common. So y does this attract bullies. Do they see our need for space as a weakness or something. I personally feel im too far evolved and mature for these bullies to even bother, but unfortunately they interfere too much and persist.

poyi

Premium Member
I was bullied at school, primary and secondary, my chart details are in my signature. I've been studying a bit about Saturn lately and have the following aspects that may have contributed to my bullying:
Saturn inconjunct with Venus
Saturn trine Moon

I think, Saturn inconjunct Venus means I dislike the female aspect of myself, or had difficulties with this until I matured enough to see this. So because I could not accept or was uncomfortable with this part of myself, I attracted bullying from people to confirm my negative beliefs about myself (if that makes sense..). In secondary school the bullying was only from a group of girls. It could also be because I seeked approval from others, also the opposite sex, to prove my beliefs about myself wrong.

And Moon trine Saturn, not so sure about that one, could show a neediness that attracted bullies.

NR

I think it might be the Pluto Rx at MC square Saturn Rx in 7th house. Pluto rules 11th house. So it would be talking about open enemy and people in large and through friends. Pluto Rx formed sextile to Neptune ruler of the 3rd house and on your ascendant. Neptune as ruler of the 3rd house square Moon in 3rd house. Pluto Rx quincunx Moon also. Saturn Rx quincunx Venus which is the ruler of the Pluto Rx. So I guess would be from female. It seems to continue to do so in your adult live maybe at work? :(