Will Britney’s conservatorship ever end?

Ukpoohbear

I read in the news last night that Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, has finally agreed to step down from being in charge of her conservatorship. He temporarily stepped down last year due to illness and not long after he received a restraining order on Britney’s two sons’ after attacking them. Jody Montgomery took his place, albeit on a temporary basis. Britney has been fighting for his permanent removal ever since .

His recent decision to step down prompted me to ask the question, ‘will Britney’s conservatorship ever end?’

Her own focus has been on removing her Dad and I wonder myself if removing the conservatorship completely is a good idea, or something Britney herself really wants. She might me happier with having a female in charge who is also neutral.

1st house Venus is Britney. The adversary (her Dad probably) is 7th house Mars. 10th house is the court and the judge so is Saturn. End of the matter is 4th house is the Moon. The Moon can also represent the jury and in this case I think the jury could be the public.

“If Saturn be judge he will not judge as he ought.”
— https://sta.co/pdf/Lilly_trials.pdf

And we can see that Saturn is retrograde. When it moves into Pisces, it will exalt Britney but it needs to turn direct first. Saturn has dignity in its own sign but given the above quote and the fact it is retrograde, the judge and the court system loses its integrity towards Britney.

Venus Britney is fallen in Virgo, she’s escaped the clutches of Mars and Mars is in Virgo too, not happy at all with Venus.

Britney’s 2nd house is ruled by Mercury, her assets, which do not like Britney either and will move closer to conjunct her Dad. It’s as if Britney is going to have to pay off her Dad. Or if 2nd house represents her assets in general, it does not empower Britney enough to hire a good enough lawyer to fight her case for her release from the conservatorship.

Britney moves from her fall into her domicile in Libra. This also exalts Saturn and in fall of Mars. It’s like she’s happy for the court to be in control of her and she’s happy to be free from her Dad, so she doesn’t mind being in the conservatorship.

End of the matter Moon is also in Libra. It supports Britney and exalts the judge.

I’m a little confused about the Moon separating from the judge Saturn. I think it just means no, Britney won’t be free from the conservatorship. She won’t be free until the judge exalts Venus when in Pisces.

Saturn turns direct at 06’52. So that’s 24 units. 11th house is succedent. Aquarius is fixed. Britney won’t be free from the conservatorship for 24 months/years. Going by the retrograde motion of Saturn and by the fact the court and judge is Saturn, given the quote above, I say years.

Please feel free to read the chart completely differently, I welcome analysis.

8-A613162-F12-B-460-F-BC0-E-5-CA5-A0-B803-D9.jpg

Last edited:

Bunraku

I would imagine Britney to be the 7th house, as she is a "stranger" to us. And you (1st house) created the question, and not her personally. I could be wrong though I don't do legal charts x

leomoon

I see Britney as Venus in late Virgo - who makes no aspect to the Moon ruler of the 4th house of final determination.

Mars makes no connection with the Moon.

I'd say the conservator-ship for her will remain. How long, we don't know. The fact that Venus opposes Neptune may even suggest, she has legitimate mental problems as Venus falls in the 6th house of chronic health issues.

I don't do horary that often ...but this is how I see it. Short, to the point of the written question, and not looking for her adversary or adversaries. IF for some reason, (to do with the question), I'd try and find her father, I'd take the house Venus is located in and turn the chart 10 houses to Mercury. Jamie Spears may be Mercury also in the beginning of house 6 - and in the 01 degree of the sign virgo.

Last edited:

blackbery

If the question is not personal to you and you don't know anyone involved or the outcome doesn't affect you, then likely won't get an accurate answer.

Chart telling you it's none of your business in a polite way.

Ukpoohbear

I see Britney as Venus in late Virgo - who makes no aspect to the Moon ruler of the 4th house of final determination.

Mars makes no connection with the Moon.

I'd say the conservator-ship for her will remain. How long, we don't know. The fact that Venus opposes Neptune may even suggest, she has legitimate mental problems as Venus falls in the 6th house of chronic health issues.

I don't do horary that often ...but this is how I see it. Short, to the point of the written question, and not looking for her adversary or adversaries. IF for some reason, (to do with the question), I'd try and find her father, I'd take the house Venus is located in and turn the chart 10 houses to Mercury. Jamie Spears may be Mercury also in the beginning of house 6 - and in the 01 degree of the sign virgo.

Yes I agree that horary answers should be short and to the point and looking at adversaries just complicated things. I have a habit of trying to look at what the whole chart is telling me.

I think the fact once Saturn turns direct it goes into Venus’ exaltation though is very telling, which hints towards her maybe being free from the conservatorship one day, but not any time soon.

Ukpoohbear

If the question is not personal to you and you don't know anyone involved or the outcome doesn't affect you, then likely won't get an accurate answer.

Chart telling you it's none of your business in a polite way.

The chart is telling the story though.

Last edited: