Horary question from my friend

Scherzy

My friend made her chart. She asked me and I commented, but I wanted to ask you too. She has her permission.
Her question: Will he return me? Will we meet again?

for me , no
what do you think?
thank you :)

Attachments

• friends chart (2).jpg
    friends chart (2).jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 33

IleneK

Premium Member
Looks like a no to me, too. Merc separates from a square with Jup. Did she just have a falling out with him?
But in any case, Merc and Jup do not aspect for a very long time..
Moon's next aspect is a square to Jup. She may run into him, but I don't think it will be a meeting that pleases her.

Scherzy

Looks like a no to me, too. Merc separates from a square with Jup. Did she just have a falling out with him?
But in any case, Merc and Jup do not aspect for a very long time..
Moon's next aspect is a square to Jup. She may run into him, but I don't think it will be a meeting that pleases her.

Thank you :)

lux111

They are separating but they're still in partile aspect, separating but only by half a degree, so they're still 'in union' and the effect of the square is still strong.

Unfortunately, Jupiter is retro, debilitated in the 8th house and in detriment, and Mercury is in the Via Combusta

However, they have mutual reception in each other's terms

The Moon on a critical degree -- zero Libra -- also suggests something is about to happen..

Hmmm

lux111

And, the Moon's (her) next aspect is to sextile its and Mercury's dispositor, Venus.. However that will be at 12 degrees Libra, opposite her antiscion and square his antiscion

I think they'll be in touch again but it could be bitter. She'll oppose his rx L12, and her 3rd significator Venus is separating from Uranus on her 12H cusp... maybe she found out some unpleasant things that she didn't know, and there might be more to come