What do you think about my chart?? =)

sp1ca

Especially about Venus-Chiron-Juno-Part of Fortune-Vertex and 7th house matters :whistling:

Attachments

• astro me.jpg
    astro me.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 49
  • astro me 2.jpg
    astro me 2.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 19
  • astro me 3.jpg
    astro me 3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 14

Julian

Banned
Your job apparently has to do with communication and relationships with others. You can be a powerful voice in groups and you probably motivate people.

acmicasa

Especially about Venus-Chiron-Juno-Part of Fortune-Vertex and 7th house matters :whistling:

You are conservative. You like structure. Strict personality. Day dreaming is your hobby. You seek a partner all the time yet you don't get one :crying::biggrin:
Mother has lot to do with your personality. She had major role as a parent in your life. She is your driving force:innocent:
Decoding......10%

sp1ca

Conservative -> surely I am :biggrin:
Strict -> checked
Day dreaming -> checked
"You seek a partner all the time yet you don't get one :" -> unfortunately true :crying:
Mother has lot to do with your personality -> matriarch family all the way :biggrin:

by the way, isn't that nice being a Virgo with Sagittarius Asc who has Mercury in 9th and Jupiter in 6th XD

sp1ca

I read somewhere that if your 5th and 10th house are connected, you develop your career after having children... or something like this... :andy:

My 5th house -> Taurus
My 10th house -> Libra
My Venus is in my 7th house

all connected somehow...

:unsure: