Will the current relationship improve?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I asked if a relationship I'm currently involved in will improve.

Querent is Mars, exalted in Capricorn. Quesited is Venus. Venus as ruler of the 7th of relationships is positive. There is no direct relationship between the two. Co ruler Moon is in the 1st house and it's applying to a conjunction with Venus. Sun in the 1st is positive. But the moon (and all planets in the 1st) are within the orb of the Sun. The moon is Cazimi which strengthens it. Venus is combust, which weakens it. Saturn is under the beams and is weakened some as well. Saturn and Mars are in mutual reception, and Saturn is conjunct the ascendant. POF is part of the stellium and conjunct the ascendant as well (I used the Janus program to cast the horary chart and it shows the POF as in the first house). The last major aspect the moon made was a conjunction with the sun, the next is a sextile to Neptune in Pisces in the 3rd...so coming from a good strengthened place relationship wise but the question or outcome itself is a bit of an illusion?

overall it seems positive, with Venus ruling the 7th in the 1st, with a strengthened moon approaching a conjunction. The two rulers, Venus and Mars give rise to the nature of the relationship in part. But a few factors that weaken some of the indicators.

Any clarification would be appreciated! Still learning horary...

Attachments

• will relationship improve.jpg
    will relationship improve.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 33

Dirius

Well, really not sure what you need to "improve" but:

There is no need for an aspect, because you guys are already in a relationship. Aspect would represent and event: like start dating, or breaking up.

I see no receptions at all between mars and venus. So not sure how to take that. Venus is inside the 1st house, so thats testimony that venus is interested in mars, yet not in the same sign. And you, are you really interested in her? Mars looks happy (exalted), but again, no reception with venus.

I suppose the sun's combustion would represent the problem at hand that troubles your relationship, mainly, something that is bothering her.

The sun rules the 9th house, could be a 9 house related problem?

If the sun does indeed represent the problem, and its combustion/rays are whats annoying her:

Venus is slowly getting away from the sun, and although it will escape combustion, venus will still be under the rays for all of its stay during the sign (sagi)........so I suppose that whatever bothers her will still be there for some time.

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I should have phrased the question differently. We've never been at a better place in our relationship, but there are some limiting factors that I won't go into here. The improvement in question would be growing or advancing beyond the limitations that currently exist.

Thank you for your input!

Dirius

I should have phrased the question differently. We've never been at a better place in our relationship, but there are some limiting factors that I won't go into here. The improvement in question would be growing or advancing beyond the limitations that currently exist.

Thank you for your input!

Its hard to say if it will improve, because you don't even give a clue about what it is.....money? family? ex-lovers? you? her?

Whatever it is that limits your relationship, is signified by a planet in this chart, one that is affecting either venus or mars. Without a clue, we can't really identify that planet, thus, we can't really tell you what it is.

I understand you want to keep your private things private, but well, we can't really tell you much if we don't know what you want.

I suppose those limiting factors are represented by the sun, because it is affecting venus.

Mars exalted represents you happy. Venus peregrine represents her, not that much (but she is not unhappy).

If you ask about the relationship moving foward for, lets say, marriage: there is no aspect, so probably not for now.

If there is a specific problem, look at the planets aspecting or affecting the main signifiers, one of those is representing the problem.

Now if the problem will cease to exist, is shown by how the planets move, behave, respond to that affliction.

starstudent33

I see an improvement slowly happening because Venus slowly pulls away from combustion in your first house, meaning she begins to feel less oppressed. Part of fortune conjunct ascendant is always a good sign, showing you will get something you sorely want. Although, in Scorpio with Saturn conjunct means that it will be somehow lacking. The idea is echoed by the Moon cazimi, which is very positive for you getting your needs fulfilled.

Dirius

I just calculated the part of marriage, falls 25 degrees taurus. Maybe this can provide a better look at things, because it talks about the state of the relationship.

Now, since venus is dispositor of the part of marriage, the sun's combustion is affecting the relationship, through venus, but now moving away, although still in the sun's range.

The part recently recieved an oposition from saturn, and now moving away. Saturn in this chart rules the 3rd house (and the turned 9), and the 2nd (8th) by interception.

So was there a particular recent event that added strain into the relationship? you need to explain it, but it would seem as if that opposition from saturn was something that "happened" that affected the relationship and her.:sad:

Maybe an economic problem? or something regarding education? brothers and family?

The dispositor of venus, is jupiter, who in turn rules house 2, pointing out some of her interest in economic issues....and the dispositor of jupiter is indeed the sun, who is now burning venus.....could this mean something?

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I truly appreciate your perspective. Your reply has made me think about things that may have happened.

I do have to clarify that yes, she is married, but not to me. That would likely pull the part of marriage out of the equation.

I may post a synastry and composite chart in another part of the forum at some time.

Thank you!

:taurus::scorpio:

tikana

i am not liking this chart one bit

Moon is combusted ..
ppl, remember ANY time you have a new moon chart and moon is in 1st house while it is combusted - it is REALLY bad omen

venus is in 1st house =-she does love you more than you do her
now

we need to look at mars..
mars is WAYYY too aggressive for poor venus

saturn in 1st NOT a good thing to have because it is either delays or denial if retro.. it is direct so tech speaking delays or slow progress

i have to say things may improve but it will not lead to anything long term.

you are way too aggressive on her!

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Moon is combusted ..
ppl, remember ANY time you have a new moon chart and moon is in 1st house while it is combusted - it is REALLY bad omen

In what way is it a bad omen? Is it like a VOC Moon?
I read some excerpts from a book where a querent had a combusted moon but the outcome was positive, but not without challenges.

mars is WAYYY too aggressive for poor venus

you are way too aggressive on her!

Our relationship is based in part on the balance between aggression and complaisance. In actuality, I'm not "too" aggressive. But my perspective of aggression is different then yours :sideways:

:taurus::scorpio: