which house do i use please

DiDi

my daughers best friend asked what she should do about a girl they have been going to the clubs with since last year, they all get on very well but this girl has gone after her bloke.............
so its about my daughter J and her best friend S ..........friend Yas

would I do a turned chart
daugher is 5th her friend is 11th from that
or should i just go to the 7th as her friend S asked me what she should do?
I didnt say id do a chart to her though?

Just to note here the friend steph didnt ask me to do a chart, she only asked me for help/advice.
it was me who was wondering if this girl yas is loyal to the girls mine included.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Since she did not ask you to erect a chart, it is you who are looking for Cosmic indications relative to what SHE should do about her friend (the other girl); therefore you are seeking advice to then give to her:

In my opinion:
-your daughter's best friend = 11th from the 5th
-so the 11th from the 5th would be your daughter's friend's significator
-the girl who is a problematical friend to your daughter's friend would therefore be the 11th from there (ie, the 11th from the 11th from the 5th); that would be the significator for the problematical girl

So, the 11th from the 5th would be the 3rd house of the chart-this would be the signifying house for your daughter's friend; the 11th house from that (11th from the 3rd) would be the 1st house of the chart: this would be the signifying house for the problematical girlfriend (of your daughter's friend)

DiDi

thanks dr.farr

i was thinking along those lines but didnt know if it was right!

Last edited:

Aquarius358

I agree with Dr Farr that 3 ruler would signify your daughter's friend - Yas. (is that her name?)

But is the girl who's making trouble for Yas a really good friend of Yas's?

I'd be inclined to give her 7 ruler from 3rd because in this case she's become a kind of 'open enemy' = ie radical 9 ruler for Troublesome Girl - don't you think? Just a thought.___

DiDi

Hey thanks Aquarius358

Yas. (is that her name?)
yes

My daughter and her friend S have been mates for years.

they met Yas a year ago now and get on great only yas likes to take over and likes the boys to think shes the greatest, she reciently went after the guy S had hooked up with and likes alot.
I know hes not worth it if this happened but i was more concerned about the girls and if yas can be trusted.

I believe she has great advice for the girls and they love haveing fun together but yas likes the drug scene and so S does to now... luckily my daughter has her own mind and a brother who knows everyone here and would kick her *** back home if she did.

do you know the type of girl who is only normally friends with guys and uses girls to make fun of to get closer to guys... thats her, but shes sneeky about it.
I'd be inclined to give her 7 ruler from 3rd because in this case she's become a kind of 'open enemy' = ie radical 9 ruler for Troublesome Girl - don't you think? Just a thought.___
this words out very well

asc me
5th daughter
3rd S
yas there for 7 from the 3rd is 9th (its in taurus and thats her sun sign)
the chart also shows S as mars in her own 11th house showing a falling out of some type... (but she didnt as shes too kind a person)

the chart shows yas right on her own house going into the second house so to me saying shes in it for herself.

ill just upload the chart for clarity
and feedback if you feel like adding to it Aquarius358
thankyou again

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn155/lexia523/yas-1.gif

Last edited:

Aquarius358

Hey thanks Aquarius358
...I'd be inclined to give her 7 ruler from 3rd because in this case she's become a kind of 'open enemy' = ie radical 9 ruler for Troublesome Girl - don't you think? Just a thought.___ 06-05-2012 06:46 PM
this words out very well

asc me
5th daughter
3rd S
yas there for 7 from the 3rd is 9th (its in taurus and thats her sun sign)
the chart also shows S as mars in her own 11th house showing a falling out of some type... (but she didnt as shes too kind a person)

the chart shows yas right on her own house going into the second house so to me saying shes in it for herself.

ill just upload the chart for clarity
and feedback if you feel like adding to it Aquarius358
thankyou again

Hi - Love to. But am not too sure just what it was that the Horary is asking : did you have in mind "What will happen to the friends? Will they split up because of this?" or something like that? Or was it just generally, "What will happen to the 3 girls?"

Also, there's two different times - the same date, 5 June but there's one for 12:20 pm and another given in the text of 6:46 pm. The chart shows 12:20pm, so I guess that's the one - yes? It's your question, so you get to choose here!
Cheers for now. _________

DiDi

I made the chart when i thought of asking horary the question and ive sat on it for over a week pondering over it.

the 5th of june at 12.20pm (the one ive given the link to)

the question
Is this girl being unloyal friendship wise to my daughter and steph?

(2 faced like)

..... I have no idea why this question above is confusing
I edited the background info as apparently Iam confusing to tikana and I babble and I sound like a soap opera

Last edited:

Aquarius358

I made the chart when i thought of asking horary the question and ive sat on it for over a week pondering over it.
the 5th of june at 12.20pm (the one ive given the link to)
the question
Is this girl being unloyal friendship wise to my daughter and steph?
(2 faced like)
..... I have no idea why this question above is confusing
I edited the background info as apparently Iam confusing to tikana and I babble and I sound like a soap opera

Not at all, Didi. You're being helpful!
Thanks - that's the date I was looking at.
More later. ____________

Aquarius358

Hi Didi, I turned the chart so that 5 ruler became 1 ruler - & the chart is from your daughter’s point of view.

Saturn = your daughter.
Mars = Steph, your daughter’s good friend.
Venus = Yas , your daughter’s troublesome friend. Venus is appropriate - she’s beautiful to look at.

Saturn is Rx but is Exalted in Libra and in own Triplicity & is the 2nd strongest planet in the chart (next to Mercury, your sig.) Saturn is on the MC, out in the open and conjunct a rather fortunate Fixed Star, Spica, too which I would take to mean you need not worry much about your daughter.

Moon is in the turned 12th of things hidden from your daughter and, notably, Pluto is on your daughter’s Asc - very close to the Asc. When Pluto is close to an angle, I often take notice : this could be another indication of things hidden and perhaps coming to light - things that perhaps aren’t very nice - in relation to this matter of friendships.

Venus is the weakest planet in the chart - she is combust, not doing so well. Also, being Rx means she’s further debilitated and suggests her moving away from the friendship actually.

Saturn does receive Venus by Triplicity tho and, to reciprocate, Venus receives Saturn by Sign. This means Yas really likes your daughter and your daughter returns a much cooler, sort of so-so liking of Yas. Venus is separating from a trine with Saturn - so this confirms that Yas is turning away from your daughter - even though she likes her a lot.

re the other friendship pair : Venus is in Mars’ Fall - so, you are right - this girl Yas (to be blunt) is not good for Steph and will cause her some hurt or some emotional downfall.
Reception between Venus and Mars shows Venus receiving Mars by Term (Yas thinks Steph’s OK) but Mars only receives Venus by Face - quite weak reception - so this says to me that Steph is aware of what’s going on because reception by Face is quite weak and means she is not really taken with Yas anyway.

So ... maybe Steph knows that Yas is not good for her and if Yas keeps moving away from your daughter, she will probably also move away from Steph, too. The separating square between them would suggest this too.

In the future what’s going to happen? Well, Venus will move out of combustion and go direct, of course into Cancer - but that’s not happening until August and, in the meantime, Venus will become combust again. Things don’t look very good for Yas in the immediate future, do they - particularly in relation to this matter of friendship.

Interesting, complex array of characters for a horary! Thanks for sharing the chart, Didi. I’m amazed at how much the chart reflects the ‘story’ behind it too. ______

Last edited:

DiDi

ohhh wow!!! we were in awe reading this.

firstly a huge thankyou for taking the time with this chart for us.
I think too it is a good chart for anyone wanting to learn more about turned charts.

let me give you some amazing spot on feedback with this.

Saturn = your daughter.
Mars = Steph, your daughter’s good friend.
Venus = Yas , your daughter’s troublesome friend. Venus is appropriate - she’s beautiful to look at.
very accurate rulers.

Saturn is Rx but is Exalted in Libra and in own Triplicity & is the 2nd strongest planet in the chart (next to Mercury, your sig.) Saturn is on the MC, out in the open and conjunct a rather fortunate Fixed Star, Spica, too which I would take to mean you need not worry much about your daughter.

My daughter does feel strong as she has shown her a few types of ways not to mess with her yet she still stays friends withher knowing in the back of her head she is not to be trusted and therefore makes up her own mind instead of allowing yas to run things.
like you were saying this...

This means Yas really likes your daughter and your daughter returns a much cooler, sort of so-so liking of Yas.
spot on

re the other friendship pair : Venus is in Mars’ Fall - so, you are right - this girl Yas (to be blunt) is not good for Steph and will cause her some hurt or some emotional downfall.
2 days before this chart was made yas slept with steps guy

so this says to me that Steph is aware of what’s going on because reception by Face is quite weak and means she is not really taken with Yas anyway

steph is such a kind girl and doesnt like any form of confrontation but over the last few weeks since this happened has actually been happy to distance herself from her a bit.

In the future what’s going to happen? Well, Venus will move out of combustion and go direct, of course into Cancer - but that’s not happening until August and, in the meantime, Venus will become combust again. Things don’t look very good for Yas in the immediate future, do they - particularly in relation to this matter of friendship.

funny you should say lol
like I said very accurate reading you did here.
yas parents are comming back to adelaide they currently live in egypt their home country, while they are here for 2 months yas must stay home with them, she has just told the girls her parents are very strict and cant go out
yas will not be able to go out again till august

just a note here, venus is combust sun her 4th house = family

thankyou so much again because all i could get out of it was
I thought sat was strong
mars weaker
venus in her own house looking after her own interests, but weak because she is close to the sun.
very basic knowledge.

this was a very accurate reading again thankyou for your time we appreciate it.
DiDi

Last edited: