This is just weird

tikana

okay

i got a skin crawling story for you all

my neighbor and i became good friends... so we were chatting at 3 am outside of my apartment guess what i found out...

there was a bank heist back in 1997 that ended up in a bloody shootout at 9:17 am... i was at the bank at 9:00 am.. something in my head was saying to me "get out!" the bank manager opened the door and i gave him my application and I left. i drove out from the parking lot at 9:09 am.
10 min later i heard popping which sounded like AK-47.. i thought "ohh hell .. drive by".. anyway...
my neighbor was waitng in the line for the bank to open at 8:55 am... he went into the bank and got out at 9:12 am
5 min later he heard the same AK-47

we did not meet until 2007 when he moved into my building

how freaky is this?!

Tik

LionKing

I was having a beer in a bar and I noticed a television show on forensic files. I didn't pay much attention to it. It was several months later that they ran the same show again. It was about some guy who killed a lady in Neveda. Only thing was... it wasn't just any lady... she was the State Comptroller of Neveda. I caught the name of the guy... Chaz Higgs. I saw his picture and listened more to the story when it occured to me I know this guy.
It was somewhere in the middle 1990's. I was in Bahrain doing some Navy military orders. I got to drinking some coffee and the table I was at was unstable. The coffee had spilled on my leg and burned it. So I went to the medical clinic to get treated. Chaz Higgs was the man in charge of the clinic and treated my leg. For some strange reason... I mentioned that I had marriage problems back in Texas, and figured that me and her aren't going to be married much longer. I was startled when he mentioned a remedy for it. I told this to a few friends and didn't think anything about it. Who would have thought that this guy would actually poison his wife (the comptroller) and now is in prison today for it. Strange. :eek: V/r LionKing
(They still play the show and you kind find out more information on the Google pages.)

Last edited:

piercethevale

...it's kinda like that 7 degrees of separation thing. That is I can name any person on earth and we will find that there are only 6 people between you and said person. [i.e. You will happen to know someone that knows someone that knows someone...etc]
I have found myself to be only 3 degrees from Paris Hilton, 3 degrees from Ronald Reagan, 3 degrees from ex-President Bush, 1 degree from many Rock Stars, Famous Musicians, Hollywood movie stars, Directors and Producers...and it goes on. And now, you know me...so you are only 1 more degree from those mentioned above unless you were already closerto them than I am.
Truly, I could name the most obscure and remote Eskimo on Earth and you'll find that you only have 7 degrees of Separation between you and them...weird?...uncanny?...nah, just the way it is!

LionKing

I sent a note to the White House. Since the election is over and inaguration celebration too... I have told friends and family that there is a funny thing about all of it.
Back in 92 in I believe "Long Beach Airport." I saw a young black man about my age, and was helping a lady with her luggage. For some strange reason I struck up a conversation with them. I guess it's because they asked me to look after their luggage as they went to the bathroom and such.
As I was talking to the man... something just struck me. I asked him "What is your name?"
"Barry Obama," was his response.
"You should run for office."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well... you've told me all of these things that you're involved with and you have a real politically catchy name."
A little while later I told him that I don't know why I'm pulled into saying this but you should really run for office. I have this inside info spirit that just says I just know you should do it.
HIs response was that he is considering running for office one day, and that I should run for office.
"Naaa... not for me." I responded.
Before he left he asked me. "What do you think of the name Barack." I asked him why that name? He said it was his father's name.
I laughed about it and said, "you should stick with Barry."

It was somewhere in the middle of last year that all of this occured to me. Funny that it all happened. His mother was alive then because that was her he was helping with the luggage. Michelle and Barack were just married and on their way to meet his grandparents in Hawaii. Michelle was also there.

All those years ago... and a conversation that was in somewhere of an hour not much more. Someone I never seen before, and I can still remember the conversation. Must be my Merc., and Moon in Virgo of having such a good memory. Ha!

Last edited:

LionKing

Holy banana. Intuition is sometimes right on the money.

Yea. That was a long time ago I wrote that. My memory of what happened back at that time is a lot clearer. When I met Obama, it was in a airport in Japan. (Being Navy, I've been everywhere so please excuse the area of my mistake.)
I have been on YouTube speaking of what happened and what was said. The most alarming is when Obama told me he was born in Mombasa, Kenya Africa. He was sitting next to his mother when he made this confession. Call me a lier if you want, I'm just telling you what was said.