Sources depicting house overlays?

katydid

The 3rd house is 'mental energy' and thought and anxiety if over blown.

The 5th is heart, feelings, spontaneity, loving feelings, creativity.

The 3rd overlapping the 5th is perhaps someone trying to understand another' feelings?

LovelyMissAries

The 3rd house is 'mental energy' and thought and anxiety if over blown.

The 5th is heart, feelings, spontaneity, loving feelings, creativity.

The 3rd overlapping the 5th is perhaps someone trying to understand another' feelings?

Thank you for commenting! I just used that as an example, but I've googled about houses and there doesn't seem to be as much straightforward information. I didn't know if someone had written a book or such on it? Still, I get the jist from your post though!

katydid

Thank you for commenting! I just used that as an example, but I've googled about houses and there doesn't seem to be as much straightforward information. I didn't know if someone had written a book or such on it? Still, I get the jist from your post though!

I think the best way to understand the houses is by studying the horary meanings. Learn which things are ruled by each house, and then when you look at a planet and it's aspects, you can layer in the meanings of the house rulerships.

Thus Mars in Aries in the 3rd would put that energy and ambition into 3rd house activities:
intellectual pursuits, local politics and neighborhood issues, siblings and fellow students. Ideas, communication, newsletters, data, next door neighbours.