I have the worse chart ever.

xyclomatic

Maybe I'm just blind, but I fail to see ANYTHING positive in my chart.

- Saturn in the 6th means I would have a hard time finding a job, getting treated poorly at work, and not being recognized for all my hard work despite my efforts. It could also mean getting sick easily, too. Pluto square Saturn would only exaggerate all the negative things associated with Saturn in the 6th. Trust me... I experienced all the bad things with these placements already. It's sad.

- Sun square Pluto means having a difficult relationship with the father. It's so true, my father had always hated me and never bonded with me as a child. He would yell at me day in and day out. I can't remember the last time he said anything remotely positive to me. I'm pretty sure he never did, unfortunately. On top of that, there were some fist fights that happened a couple times as well (believe me, it was brutal). But because the memories are so painful, I'd rather not talk about it.

Can someone help me see the light and find some good things in my chart?

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Though I have Exalted Saturn in 5th still my current work life is hell. No money, reputation, future etc according to my efforts,hard work, educational background.

I have Sun Square Pluto too and yes relation with father and male authority figures always not good.

Somna7H

Banned
everyone has good and bad in their charts. I see positive aspects between sun and moon, and Venus and Saturn

This is the right way I think too.
Only Good Aspect I have is Venus Conjunct Moon in Gemini 2nd House. 0° 15' of Orb. I'm very pleasant and soft person. But as a 36 Single Male I should not be Soft.
:innocent:

Gemini888

I could kill for the empty 12H, 10H Venus and 11H Mercury.

If you think 6H Saturn is bad, then you haven't seen the horror of 12H Saturn yet. Saturn in any house is aware of what it fears of, but 12H Saturn just gets fear from nowhere and runs in circle. 6H Saturn can at least take responsibility and structure its life, but 12H Saturn has to learn these skills lest it life turns into a mess at any moment.

10H Venus is lucky for public reputation. You would appear really charming toward the public. And people may feel so good around you they help you with your work. I have 10H Neptune and my, I spent almost my entire life being seen as a weakling. It also blurs my vision toward my career.

11H Mercury can bring out the Aquarian quality of Mercury. You may have some original, brilliant thought. My Mercury is in 2H and retrograde, now you can see how slow my brain is.

IleneK

Premium Member
Maybe I'm just blind, but I fail to see ANYTHING positive in my chart.

- Saturn in the 6th means I would have a hard time finding a job, getting treated poorly at work, and not being recognized for all my hard work despite my efforts. It could also mean getting sick easily, too. Pluto square Saturn would only exaggerate all the negative things associated with Saturn in the 6th. Trust me... I experienced all the bad things with these placements already. It's sad.

- Sun square Pluto means having a difficult relationship with the father. It's so true, my father had always hated me and never bonded with me as a child. He would yell at me day in and day out. I can't remember the last time he said anything remotely positive to me. I'm pretty sure he never did, unfortunately. On top of that, there were some fist fights that happened a couple times as well (believe me, it was brutal). But because the memories are so painful, I'd rather not talk about it.

Can someone help me see the light and find some good things in my chart?

If you open your eyes you will no longer be blind. :)

You don't even begin to have the worst chart ever. No one does. They are all both hard and easy. That's just life and you are not unique in your challenges.

You have some very favorable and good aspects and planetary positions. The first and most important is a Sun Moon trine. Very favorable for inner harmony and balance within, and it gives a valuable inner strength for coping with the challenging outer circumstances you describe. Also you have a favorable sextile between Mercury, the ascendant ruler, and Mars which is rising in your chart. Your mind/Mercury, rather than you impulses/ Mars, can serve as a guide in your life. I would strongly recommend mind training via some sort of committed meditation practice. Acquisition of that skill will see you through whatever matters come or do not come your way. Finally, you have lovely Venus in Cancer as the most elevated planet of the chart.

It's time to start working with what you have been given. You can do it!

moonwitch

Haha! Of course you think that...you have Mars in Virgo on the ASC...you were Born to Kvetch! :happy:

Also your dignified Sun, sextiling Jupiter in 1 and trining your impatient Aries Moon, with Jupiter tickling it from across the way, will let you think that nothing is happening fast enough for you (why don't people pay attention to me?! Where are my rewards?!) :smile:

Saturn in 6, you are a hard worker, methodical, thorough, conscientious, in a humanitarian sign trining Venus in 10. Saturn - Venus contacts ensure $ (as long as you work for it).

Your MC (your profession) is ruled by Mercury sitting exact on the cusp of 11 - house of Good Fortune - but the house of Good Fortune and Mercury are ruled by that impatient Moon again.

So we keep coming round to that rather demanding Moon which is skewing your thinking about the good stuff in your life.

My suggestion would be to begin keeping a gratitude list to help keep your thinking on track. There are a lot of positives in your chart/life - you just need to turn your mind towards them. Everyone's life has challenges but if you only focus on those, that's all you'll see.

:smile:

thelivingsky

Xyclomatic:

here are some good things

Sun trine the Moon. Be thankful they are not square which is very hard aspect.
Sun sextile Jupiter - tends to bring good fortune especially later in life as a result of wisdom acquired.

Mercury is the chart ruler and it has two nice aspects ; a sextile to Mars giving you mental energy, curiosity, a quick mind. And Mercury makes a trine to Pluto which enables you to see the deep motivations that people have and gives you ability as a researcher or detective since you desire to dig deep to find answers to mysteries.

Mercury does make an inconjunct to Saturn which adds some difficulty to the H6 issues, In fact its in a yod with Mars and Saturn so yes, this is challenging. I would caution against becoming too much of a curmudgeon which could happen as Saturn in Aquarius can be very judgemental.

I also suspect that since Dad was so judgemental or cold himself, did your mother attempt to make up for that by being somewhat over-indulgent ?

xyclomatic

Thanks for the responses, everyone.

But I have another question, would you count my Sun/Jupiter aspect as a real aspect? I noticed the orb was wide... so I just wanted to be sure if it's still possible for it to have any effect.

thelivingsky

yes, count it. Most astrologers allow a 8-10 degree orb for aspects involving the luminaries. And 5 -8 for others. I tend to go no more than 6 for the others.

Tandy

Banned
With Mars and Jupiter in the 1st house - you have the confidence to go big. A moon in 7th can be helpful - even in Aries - because it lends some objectivity and ability to spot opportunities in negotiations with others. You have a sun moon trine in signs that help you to brush away slights without anyone knowing you've been offended.

People with a lot of squares in there charts are some of the most powerful and wealthy and spiritually refined people because they aren't given easy breaks to get ahead in life - even when it seems like it to others. They have to work for everything. You have a helpful stretched out of sign conjunction with Venus and Saturn and that bodes well for never being anybody's sucker in love. You make commitments with sincerity and longevity in mind.

Always remember when ever you have a lot of squares in your chart - you have that many more chances for those squares to be worked out by all the transiting sextiles and trines that will hit them at same times.

ardentika

Haha I also have a restless moon and Mars in virgo opposite the ascendant and I relate. I used to think the same about my chart cos I have a t square with Saturn Mars and Pluto . Can't get worse than that lol. But with time you learn you are the master of your chart and you say how it goes. Nothing is linear and no chart has one way of manifesting. If you chose to remain positive you will start seeing all the benefits from your chart. Every challenge is an opportunity for success.

I have a friend with Saturn in virgo and he always found amazing jobs. The only thing you need tow atch out for is maintaining your health and not ignoring it. Doesn't mean you will be sicker than everyone else it simply means it's where your focus needs to be. If you ignore it it will become worse. It's simply a lesson you need to learn. There is no bad position for a planet. It's all opportunities for growth and self development.

Also pick out your sources carefully. If you see a too fatalist and determined interpretation I advice you to just ignore it. Good interpretations always include opportunities and challenges.