Fear of rejection

TamaraL

This isn't the most straightforward horary question. However, it feels right to ask at this point. I find it extremely difficult to connect with people emotionally and develop strong long lasting relationships (love relationships and friendships as well). On the surface, it feels I leave relationships early because I feel suffocated but underneath there could be a deeper issue...Perhaps this could be fear of rejection. On the other hand, I have shown progress in my self esteem over the years by not seeking external validation.

Question: Do I leave relationships early because I have a deep fear of rejection?

ASC in Capricorn = Saturn in the 12th House Capricorn

Moon in Capricorn =Moon is in detriment

moon & Saturn are in conjunction. I think its a no but I find the chart interesting.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• Fearofreject.jpg
    Fearofreject.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 22

IleneK

Premium Member
This is just my opinion, but might not a question like this best answered in the psychological profile found the natal chart?

Last edited:

muchacho

This isn't the most straightforward horary question. However, it feels right to ask at this point. I find it extremely difficult to connect with people emotionally and develop strong long lasting relationships (love relationships and friendships as well). On the surface, it feels I leave relationships early because I feel suffocated but underneath there could be a deeper issue...Perhaps this could be fear of rejection. On the other hand, I have shown progress in my self esteem over the years by not seeking external validation.

Question: Do I leave relationships early because I have a deep fear of rejection?

ASC in Capricorn = Saturn in the 12th House Capricorn

Moon in Capricorn =Moon is in detriment

moon & Saturn are in conjunction. I think its a no but I find the chart interesting.

Thank you :)
It's a yes. All of your significators are in the 12th house, the house of fear and self-sabotage or self-undoing. One in its joy but retrograde, the other in its fall. Also, 1st house full of malefics, Pluto retrograde, Mars retrograde and SN.

If you want to find out the actual reason for that kind of behavior, do what Ilene suggests and look at your natal chart.

TamaraL

This is just my opinion, but might not a question like this best answered in the psychological profile found the natal chart?

Yes I have tried that before in the past and indeed my 7th house appears to have issues and I have an exalted Venus conjunct Sun. But I never realized it could be fear of rejection. I am having my Saturn return currently and I have to face my negative patterns and hopefully undo them.

It's a yes. All of your significators are in the 12th house, the house of fear and self-sabotage or self-undoing. One in its joy but retrograde, the other in its fall. Also, 1st house full of malefics, Pluto retrograde, Mars retrograde and SN.

If you want to find out the actual reason for that kind of behavior, do what Ilene suggests and look at your natal chart.

Interesting thank you. Saturn rules my natal 7th house of relationships and I am currently having my Saturn return so I have to face my inner issues.

Attachments

• MyNatal 2.jpg
    MyNatal 2.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 20

muchacho

Yes I have tried that before in the past and indeed my 7th house appears to have issues and I have an exalted Venus conjunct Sun. But I never realized it could be fear of rejection. I am having my Saturn return currently and I have to face my negative patterns and hopefully undo them.

Interesting thank you. Saturn rules my natal 7th house of relationships and I am currently having my Saturn return so I have to face my inner issues.
Yes, your Saturn return. In vedic astrology there's a phenomenon they call 'sade sati' when Saturn is transiting the sign of the natal Moon and the two adjacent signs, that's a period of about 7 years which is usually a bit gloomy. You are about 2/3 thru it.

TamaraL

Yes, your Saturn return. In vedic astrology there's a phenomenon they call 'sade sati' when Saturn is transiting the sign of the natal Moon and the two adjacent signs, that's a period of about 7 years which is usually a bit gloomy. You are about 2/3 thru it.

This is very interesting and deadly accurate!Thank you muchacho :)

muchacho

This is very interesting and deadly accurate!Thank you muchacho :)
Yeah, nothing really gone wrong here. When natal Saturn transits your ASC, Moon or Sun your self-esteem usually takes a hit. In your case it's a transit over your natal Moon plus your Saturn return. You'll naturally be more introverted and self-aware/self-critical. So this is a good time to get to the bottom of psychological issues as you are already doing and get clear about what you want from life or relationships. When that period of time is over, you'll naturally be more extroverted and begin to open up. And if you used this period of introspection productively, you'll have a solid basis and everything will go a lot easier later when you are more outwardly oriented again. Good luck!

TamaraL

Yeah, nothing really gone wrong here. When natal Saturn transits your ASC, Moon or Sun your self-esteem usually takes a hit. In your case it's a transit over your natal Moon plus your Saturn return. You'll naturally be more introverted and self-aware/self-critical. So this is a good time to get to the bottom of psychological issues as you are already doing and get clear about what you want from life or relationships. When that period of time is over, you'll naturally be more extroverted and begin to open up. And if you used this period of introspection productively, you'll have a solid basis and everything will go a lot easier later when you are more outwardly oriented again. Good luck!

Thank you! You explained it very thoroughly. Probably the Moon affects my creativity as well because I have Moon in the 5th h. I cannot create a complete project right now. I aspire to be more connected to other human beings as well, because I know that no human can feel complete without establishing some deep spiritual connections. However, I seem to attract people who are deeply wounded, possibly because this is my personal inner confusion or negative thinking which reflects back to me. Anyway, I can survive this!Its worth the pain!

ElenaJ

I agree with all the above, in addition, pluto on the Asc gives you the power to transform yourself. Just the fact that you are questioning it is a positive sign. Work on it and you'll find yourself overcoming your fears.

TamaraL

I agree with all the above, in addition, pluto on the Asc gives you the power to transform yourself. Just the fact that you are questioning it is a positive sign. Work on it and you'll find yourself overcoming your fears.

Thank you ElenaJ, just saw your comment. I 've been having very candid conversations with my family & friends and myself recently. Which led me to realize my power to be a learner and not a victim of my childhood. Thank you :)