My MOON in partner's Stellium

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
The Sun always likes the Moon in a synastry conjunction. Jupiter should cheer her and always give her credit. Mercury conjunct Moon assures good communication of feelings. Pluto and Uranus might be a problem, unless you like controlling intensity and shock.
It depends on which conjunctions are closer. Anyway, he fully notices you, and he will probably like you and want to protect you very much. Maybe too much... He might get to have an opressing (Pluto) nerve-wrecking (Uranus) effect on you also. But with your Moon in the 8th H, this could be what you crave, a little intensity or danger, a mistery. There’s his Pluto to serve you. And I don’t think Sun and Jupiter would allow too much manipulation from Pluto neither. This must be fundamentally good. It depends also in which of his houses is his stellium.
On another note, this is a person willing to share with you a lot, even if it’s a bit in a controlling way. Like your financial adviser or your husband whith whom you share some serious resources, but he has to control the books and take the important decisions. Which you gladly let him do.
Or it’s someone who shares all the more hidden thoughts with you, like your analyst or a friend whith whom you really communicate profoundly, with no tolerance for superficiality. All the intimacies are possible here.
Or it’s someone who transforms you profoundly. I once had a doctor who put a little stellium in my eighth house and she literally changed me. She changed my bank account too (in three years of treatment, she cleaned me out :), but she did me a lot of good) Anyway, his stellium is much more positive, with Sun and Jupiter, than my doctors’, and the only trouble would be that he could become a little controlling (which you need, however, with your Moon in eight). And maybe change directions suddenly and too often (Uranus), or have a tendency to appear and disappear from your life in a disturbing way. But with his Sun and Jupiter and Mercury there, there is place for negotiation, because he fundamentally likes you, if not more. Uranus might show his difference in a gay union, so that would also be a possibility if it conjoints your moon. There’s something surprising about what he does.
It would be important to know which of his planets are closest to your Moon. And the house they’re in in his chart.

Last edited:

Fomalhaut

Premium Member
I don’t know if I would interpret your planets in his houses, as we are not sure of his ascendant. But the aspects tell us that he likes you and wants to protect you. You already saw that he could do surprising or out of the blue things, but with good intentions. Maybe someday, when you know each other better, he’ll proove to be a little controlling or jealous too, but you won’t mind it so much.
I like the way your planets would fall in his houses if we knew for sure that Aries was his Asc. Your Mars in his 5H would be exciting for him to say the least, maybe push him to think about a child when he normally wouldn’t. Your Venus in his 7H would make him see you like the epitome of beauty. Your mutual planets in the 8H mean you’re both willing to share (ressources, intimate thoughts, feelings, intimacy) and that you contribute to each other’s growth and let yourselves be changed by the other). Of course this is all hypothetical, we are not sure about his houses, but the aspects he does to your Moon are good and clear.