Copa America Semi-final BRA v ARG

Jibreil

Banned
21:30 - 21:30:50 - lots of goals will be scored - more by Argentina. Argentina will play as if high on steroids.
I don't see a Draw, Argentina wins this in 90 mins

21:31 kick-off - Game momentum changes, Brazil may score in the 1st half, but Argentina comes back in 2nd equalizing or winning the game.

Please read. I've already mentioned it here what I expect from this game

Kallinike

Jibreil, did I understand you correct, that in both case Argentina will qualify for the final?

21:30 - 21:30:50 - lots of goals will be scored - more by Argentina. Argentina will play as if high on steroids.
I don't see a Draw, Argentina wins this in 90 mins

21:31 kick-off - Game momentum changes, Brazil may score in the 1st half, but Argentina comes back in 2nd equalizing or winning the game.

If someone can post the probable playing player names from both teams, I could suggest who is most likely to score.

Abdi1

Congrats Argentina in advance then I just can’t wait to see Messi crying holding his first trophy 🏆 for his country

saiom

Any other astrological predictions as fensi88 has said Brazil to win over argentina here?? I would love to see Messing lifting a trophy.

Kallinike

Fensi also said in one of the previous threads here, that according to the horary chart Argentina will win the Copa America 2019.

Any other astrological predictions as fensi88 has said Brazil to win over argentina here?? I would love to see Messing lifting a trophy.

saiom

can someone tell time the game that exactly kicked off like the guy said here before 21.30.50 or after that time please tell me know?

saiom

It is sad that Brazil is taking a goal lead by half time let's see what happens after 45 minutes if Argentina can come back and win the match like guys said here.

dbozics

Thanks crisGG and Kallinike for exact kick off time. ASC-5Pi56

So, if Argentina will wear white&blue shirts as "cometwolf" said then they are represented with DSC ruler Mercury (light color combination/mixed ).
Brazil is represented with Jupiter rx.
Dignities are in Jupiter's/Brazil favour. Moon has no important aspects within next 5 degrees so that is same as Moon is VOC which means favorite will win, that is Brazil according to Betting Odds.

Brazil winners 2:0
Well done @fensi88