Applying for research

TamaraL

Hello everyone!

I just made a new horary question (its kind of an emergency... and I apologise to all for the frequency of my posts. I 've been asking many questions about my career the last 3 months.) in relevance to a new job application. It's more of an artistic residency and not a typical job. There is collective funding for the creation of a group project.
I only found out about the position/open call 1 hour before the horary question (today).

important notes: I missed the formal deadline, so I am not sure whether they will consider the application as valid.
Also this a very internationalistic type of art residency and a very rare opportunity for where I live. This field is my passion! Also, I am qualified for this (M.F.A). Lastly its very competitive. (more than 600+ applications)

Question: Should I apply for this residency (post-deadline)?

Asc in Pisces = Jupiter inside the 9th House! In Sagittarius in his own element...also rules the MC (this a huge career opportunity if I am accepted, I 've been searching for research positions for more than a 6 years)

I am not sure which house to use for quesited?

Thank you in advance,
T.

Attachments

• Residency.jpg
    Residency.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello everyone!

I just made a new horary question (its kind of an emergency... and I apologise to all for the frequency of my posts. I 've been asking many questions about my career the last 3 months.) in relevance to a new job application. It's more of an artistic residency and not a typical job. There is collective funding for the creation of a group project.
I only found out about the position/open call 1 hour before the horary question (today).

important notes: I missed the formal deadline, so I am not sure whether they will consider the application as valid.
Also this a very internationalistic type of art residency and a very rare opportunity for where I live. This field is my passion! Also, I am qualified for this (M.F.A). Lastly its very competitive. (more than 600+ applications)

Asc in Pisces = Jupiter inside the 9th House! In Sagittarius in his own element...also rules the MC (this a huge career opportunity if I am accepted, I 've been searching for research positions for more than a 6 years)

I am not sure which house to use for quesited?

Thank you in advance,
T.
Tamaral, I would tell you do it the request and if thats it's over. You have nothing to lose. Jobs are difficult and we should not miss out on any chance. You never know.

So, in your question, if you have to submit your application to this job even if it has passed the submission deadline, I would tell you to do it irrespective of what the chart says.

Now as for the map, you as Jupiter are quite challenged.
Jupiter is in a cadent house (9th), but it is a beneficial house, you have a protection. But where the Jupiter is located is quite weak, it is in a criticul degree (a criticul period but also a critical situation for your query), near in the exaltation of the South Note (not pleasant moments - bad luck) and is burned by the sun. It does not predispose us for the best, nor does it even show us luck.
But this Jupiter will be better in the future. (in its own sign and terms).

Now if we go down and see the course we will see that this Sun who recently met with Jupiter (keeps its light), finds this Mars with a square in front of him. This means splitting a separation, tension. It may also indicate the poor health of the questioner.

The application that you think to do is shown by your 3rd house, that is, we have a Mercury weak and retro. does not have to give much to this Jupiter. And Jupiter is in the detriment of this Mercury. It shows us your mood for the situation and you do not seem to want to do this application much.

Saturn in the 10th house (work), powerful, have no aspect with each other - Jupiter - Saturn. Saturn is also in the fall of this Jupiter (you).

TamaraL

Tamaral, I would tell you do it the request and if thats it's over. You have nothing to lose. Jobs are difficult and we should not miss out on any chance. You never know.

So, in your question, if you have to submit your application to this job even if it has passed the submission deadline, I would tell you to do it irrespective of what the chart says.

Now as for the map, you as Jupiter are quite challenged.
Jupiter is in a cadent house (9th), but it is a beneficial house, you have a protection. But where the Jupiter is located is quite weak, it is in a criticul degree (a criticul period but also a critical situation for your query), near in the exaltation of the South Note (not pleasant moments - bad luck) and is burned by the sun. It does not predispose us for the best, nor does it even show us luck.
But this Jupiter will be better in the future. (in its own sign and terms).

Now if we go down and see the course we will see that this Sun who recently met with Jupiter (keeps its light), finds this Mars with a square in front of him. This means splitting a separation, tension. It may also indicate the poor health of the questioner.

The application that you think to do is shown by your 3rd house, that is, we have a Mercury weak and retro. does not have to give much to this Jupiter. And Jupiter is in the detriment of this Mercury. It shows us your mood for the situation and you do not seem to want to do this application much.

Saturn in the 10th house (work), powerful, have no aspect with each other - Jupiter - Saturn. Saturn is also in the fall of this Jupiter (you).

Hello Sunrise and I am sorry once again but I saw your response by accident. I literally came here to delete my question (because I thought it got zero responses)...and I read your reply. This is the 2nd time this happens with your comments. (It also happened here in this thread:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122558

I don't know whether a moderator can help.
The issue is that the answers do not appear on my user control panel.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. Actually, I am preparing an email, but because of its an unusual project- research in time-based media (theater, performance, dance ) the selection criteria are not super clear. It's like winning the lottery. I found about the project last Friday.

I am in poor health because I lost my voice (I am actually ill since that day) so everything you mention is accurate. Even the fact that I am not crazy over the application. It's a decent opportunity not THE BEST type of project. (I don't like the curator-leader, I have seen his work and it's superfluous )

There is an update as of today: I had a talk with a curator-seminar teacher about my situation and she mentioned a one year curating course (it includes practical work, seminars, internships) in Switzerland. My issue is that I have artistic background and in order to advance my career in curating I need more qualifications/ connections /internship opportunities. So I decided to apply for next year (2019-2020).

In other words, I cannot get a job with my current qualifications (mfa theater directing) ... so that is why I appear week. I have tried for 6 years. I am a career oriented character with no career prospects (currently). And I am doing everything in my power to undo that.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hello Sunrise and I am sorry once again but I saw your response by accident. I literally came here to delete my question (because I thought it got zero responses)...and I read your reply. This is the 2nd time this happens with your comments. (It also happened here in this thread:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122558

Anyway, thank you for your feedback. Actually, I am preparing an email, but because of its an unusual project- research in time-based media (theater, performance, dance ) the selection criteria are not super clear. It's like winning the lottery. I found about the project last Friday.

I am in poor health because I lost my voice (I am actually ill since that day) so everything you mention is accurate. Even the fact that I am not crazy over the application. It's a decent opportunity not THE BEST type of project. (I don't like the curator-leader, I have seen his work and it's superfluous )

There is an update as of today: I had a talk with a curator-seminar teacher about my situation and she mentioned a one year curating course (it includes practical work, seminars, internships) in Switzerland. My issue is that I have artistic background and in order to advance my career in curating I need more qualifications/ connections /internship opportunities. So I decided to apply for next year (2019-2020).

In other words, I cannot get a job with my current qualifications (mfa theater directing) ... so that is why I appear week. I have tried for 6 years. I am a career oriented character with no career prospects (currently). And I am doing everything in my power to undo that.

Dear Tamaral, I really sorry for all this. Perhaps it is something that you have to see with the forum leaders.

Thank you very much for the detail information because they are useful and confirm some things in the map.

I had a talk with a curator-seminar teacher about my situation and she mentioned a one year curating course in Switzerland.

My problem is that I have an artistic background and in order to advance my career in curating I need more qualifications / connections / internship opportunities. So I decided to apply for next year (2019-2020).

So you also justify the fact that you (Jupiter) are in the 9th house. The house that shows the outside, or contact with the outside, shows education, scholarships, shows of professors,

The Moon shows the field of creation, hobbies, art, etc. The Moon in the 6th and the virgin shows a hard work and a specific program (virgin) in your everyday life (6th) and effort, related to creativity, pleasure (5th), and directly affect your health issues.

This is evidenced by the recent opposition that the Moon (health) made to Poseidon (weakening) in health care homes (6th / 12th).

The moon will close a harmonic :sextile: (opportunities) with Mercury (the end of the case). That shows some improvement on these issues. Not great things. :mercury: also is the ruler of your 7th House, your house of collaborations, which shows us that you will have some opportunities from there, but I do not know if they will be so satisfying because there is a peculiar reception between the Moon and this Mercury. :mercury: will be for a while in the fall of the Moon.

:mercury: also is the natural planet of education, courses or learning, communication, seminars, has to do with speech, etc. and as you see it is the ruler of your 3rd house. So all these issues are highlighted and they may have some delay, but they will have a smooth outlook :)sextile:) on the way.

In the future you will be much better because when the Moon changes position, there will be a sign that has to do with harmony, art, beauty, and here the Moon is your 5th house ruler, and I think you will be in a much better a position to deal with all of this as it will make harmonious aspects in general in the future and you will be more favored.

i wish you the best my friend

TamaraL

Dear Tamaral, I really sorry for all this. Perhaps it is something that you have to see with the forum leaders.

Thank you very much for the detail information because they are useful and confirm some things in the map.

So you also justify the fact that you (Jupiter) are in the 9th house. The house that shows the outside, or contact with the outside, shows education, scholarships, shows of professors,

The Moon shows the field of creation, hobbies, art, etc. The Moon in the 6th and the virgin shows a hard work and a specific program (virgin) in your everyday life (6th) and effort, related to creativity, pleasure (5th), and directly affect your health issues.

This is evidenced by the recent opposition that the Moon (health) made to Poseidon (weakening) in health care homes (6th / 12th).

The moon will close a harmonic :sextile: (opportunities) with Mercury (the end of the case). That shows some improvement on these issues. Not great things. :mercury: also is the ruler of your 7th House, your house of collaborations, which shows us that you will have some opportunities from there, but I do not know if they will be so satisfying because there is a peculiar reception between the Moon and this Mercury. :mercury: will be for a while in the fall of the Moon.

:mercury: also is the natural planet of education, courses or learning, communication, seminars, has to do with speech, etc. and as you see it is the ruler of your 3rd house. So all these issues are highlighted and they may have some delay, but they will have a smooth outlook :)sextile:) on the way.

In the future you will be much better because when the Moon changes position, there will be a sign that has to do with harmony, art, beauty, and here the Moon is your 5th house ruler, and I think you will be in a much better a position to deal with all of this as it will make harmonious aspects in general in the future and you will be more favored.

i wish you the best my friend

The problem is fixed.Your new text appeared on user control panel!Cool! First of all thank you for the detailed feedback. My lifestyle isolates me quite often, as I visit galleries and spend time alone observing art. This habit often has a positive impact on my health and sometimes not. It already feels smoother than last year because gallery visits feel like home. I don't expect great things from my current teacher despite the fact that I love her lectures. She is now retiring and she feels exhausted with the art world. I am trying to learn and stay humble till the next (substantial )opportunity arrises (hopefully abroad). Thank you my friend and I wish you the best too!

Last edited: