New romance?

TamaraL

I 've been through a personal transformation during the last couple of years & also I am having my Saturns Return right now. I am wondering how this will manifest in my personal life. Will meet someone interesting (& available hopefully) or I will continue to be single? I have grown a lot by just being on my own and I perceive being single as the best thing that can occur. However, I would like to experience the power of human connection for once in my life.

Question: Will I meet someone in the next year?

Asc: Leo in Scorpio conjunct Venus

Quesited: Not sure if it is a 5th house or 7th house here (not interested in formal marriage just a serious partner is more 7th I guess)

7th house Aquarius- Saturn on the 5th house in Cap.

Saturn sextile Sun

I assume its a yes!

T.

Attachments

• specialmeeting.jpg
    specialmeeting.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 30

waybread

The sun applying to a sextile with Saturn looks like a "yes" to me. However, the moon looks like she's VOC, which suggests that your present status will remain unchanged. I'd call this a mixed textimony.

tikana

I 've been through a personal transformation during the last couple of years & also I am having my Saturns Return right now. I am wondering how this will manifest in my personal life. Will meet someone interesting (& available hopefully) or I will continue to be single? I have grown a lot by just being on my own and I perceive being single as the best thing that can occur. However, I would like to experience the power of human connection for once in my life.

Question: Will I meet someone in the next year?

Asc: Leo in Scorpio conjunct Venus

Quesited: Not sure if it is a 5th house or 7th house here (not interested in formal marriage just a serious partner is more 7th I guess)

7th house Aquarius- Saturn on the 5th house in Cap.

Saturn sextile Sun

I assume its a yes!

T.

Not for a while venus interferes since it perfects with saturn
At least one will go down the hill

Sun sextiles saturn - weak non existent reception

Moon opp sun - again points to disapoointment

ElenaJ

The void of course moon and the sun (ascendent ruler) opposing Uranus would indicate this year won't be the year for you to meet someone long standing. Mars on the descendent shows someone, but it will probably be just a flirt.

TamaraL

The void of course moon and the sun (ascendent ruler) opposing Uranus would indicate this year won't be the year for you to meet someone long standing. Mars on the descendent shows someone, but it will probably be just a flirt.

Thank you for your interpretation :) I see.

Not for a while venus interferes since it perfects with saturn
At least one will go down the hill

Sun sextiles saturn - weak non existent reception

Moon opp sun - again points to disapoointment

Yes its always a disappointment...thanks tikana!

The sun applying to a sextile with Saturn looks like a "yes" to me. However, the moon looks like she's VOC, which suggests that your present status will remain unchanged. I'd call this a mixed textimony.

Interesting thanks dear waybread!