This one is weird: his NN exactly in between my sun/moon midpoint and antivertex

fullmoonlibra

What for weird karmic stuff is there said about this aspect??

My sun/moon midpoint is at 18 degrees Cancer. His North Node is at 20 degrees Cancer and my Antivertex is at 22 degrees Cancer.

His Venus is conjunct my Vertex..

Maybe also important to mention is that my descendant is conjunct to his sun/moon midpoint (his sun and moon conjunct my DC!) and my venus is square to his midpoint.

But I am especially interested in the NN/midpoint/antivertex conjunction in synastry.

Who feels what??

Is it more the node person who feels more 'she is the one' feeling, because both antivertex and midpoint is activating the node???

The_Saturnian

Agreed! It is karmic by the sounds of it. Some describe the vertex point as like a secondary descendant point. So logic would suggest, that vertex is a secondary ascendant point. His NN conjunct your Sun/Moon midpoint could indicate that this person will definitely clicks with you. I'd take the anti-vertex to be you, so it's a supplement that such a relationship could do well. (Other factors considered of course).

It's almost unbelievable! But it is what it is... that your descendants are conjunct each other's Sun/Moon midpoints. Wow! A square from Venus (sexual tension/attraction?) Are you dating him? Or is it just a casual thing?

The_Saturnian

He could be the essential key to your job abroad then.... It looks that way to me. How is the MC looking when you plot your synastry with him?

fullmoonlibra

He could be the essential key to your job abroad then.... It looks that way to me. How is the MC looking when you plot your synastry with him?

Sounds indeed more realistic :biggrin:

I have Venus Taurus in tenth house and he has his Chiron conjunct my Venus in tenth house. Both planets conjunct MC.
He has also his Jupiter opposite, Moon and Mercury square my MC.

fullmoonlibra

Another interesting part of our synastry is that there are too many mutual planet interactions or double whammy's:

sun sextile sun
mercury sextile mercury
venus trine venus
mars square mars
jupiter trine jupiter
sun square venus
moon sextile uranus (exact both ways)
mars trine chiron
sun conjunct/opposite jupiter
sun sextile/trine neptune
sun opposite/trine pluto
moon square/trine venus
venus square/opposite sun-moon midpoint

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Sounds indeed more realistic :biggrin:

I have Venus Taurus in tenth house and he has his Chiron conjunct my Venus in tenth house. Both planets conjunct MC.
He has also his Jupiter opposite, Moon and Mercury square my MC.

A wounded healer who heals your career. Sound about right then. I think he experiences a certain on and off optimism and pessimism in matters relating to your career. Though with comfortable Venus domicile in 10th you could work that charm to your advantage here and could get what you want.